Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Perez Hilton
    @PerezHilton

Kris Jenner has no comment for ABC news and the #BruceJenner interview. His other two ex-wives give supportive statements.

Follow

Kris Jenner
    @KrisJenner

@PerezHilton fuck you Perez no one asked me to comment ....and I'm sitting with Bruce now watching this show so let's keep it real...LOL....
    10:03 PM - 24 Apr 2015

What a mature comment of Kris...
    arie_skop and Bluebonnet like this.

She is such a fucking cunt. And not even in the good way.
    Novice, Laurent, BITTER and 1 others like this.

i was impressed with the interview.

one thing i noticed was Bruce's right eye doesn't close all the way when he blinks.
    Laurent likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

good for him! ABC won't let people outside of the US watch it on their site and all YT links lead to nowhere, does anyone know where us "foreigners" can watch the full interview?
    BelledeJour likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gold Member

I have a lot of respect for Jenner going public with this after at least a year of tabloid BS. He was open about his reasons and I really think it may help others who feel they are caught in the wrong body. As for PimpMomager, I assume she lying from the moment she starts typing.
    Syd likes this.

Ugh, Today Show is going to feature the interview with "comments" by Kim Kardashian. Why????? I already retweeted to NBC what a shitty idea that is. I'd be interested in hearing Bruce's side of things, but who gives a raging fuck about what his stepdaughter thinks (about anything)?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Because NBC is owned by Comcast who also owns E - Kardashian Central. I am sure Comcast/NBC Universal was not at all happy that Bruce went to ABC with the interview.
    Brookie, sprynkles and tulip like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Ugh, Today Show is going to feature the interview with "comments" by Kim Kardashian. Why????? I already retweeted to NBC what a shitty idea that is. I'd be interested in hearing Bruce's side of things, but who gives a raging fuck about what his stepdaughter thinks (about anything)?
    Because this is the next phase of the big 'reveal.' Instead of having all the family members in last night's interview, they will now focus on Kim's reaction, Kanye's reaction, etc. etc. in a never-ending cycle of publicity whoring, culminating in the big interview with Kris, where she cries and describes her 'journey' but says she's 110% on board with Bruce's decision now blah blah blah.
    I have a lot of respect for Jenner going public with this after at least a year of tabloid BS. He was open about his reasons and I really think it may help others who feel they are caught in the wrong body. As for PimpMomager, I assume she lying from the moment she starts typing.

Though I think that year or so of tabloid BS and is he or isn't he stuff was at least partly to gin up publicity and/or fit in with the KUWTK schedule. He could have released a statement a year ago that he was transitioning to a woman and done a couple of interviews and have done with it.

That said, I am very happy for Bruce and I'm sure his disclosure will help a lot of others. Not only will it give courage to transgendered people, it should open at least a few closed minds when they learn that this all-American Wheaties-box type guy has felt like a woman all along. And I don't mean to minimize how much guts it must have taken for him to go through this - especially as a public figure. Good for him!
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Elite Member

One other thing -- didn't we originally hear how blindsided Kris was by all of this. That she didn't know anything? Well, Bruce shot that out of the water. She's known for years. She came off looking like the bitch she is 1) No comment for ABC 2) Lied about knowing 3) Bruce said if she had been more accepting they might still be married.

Bruce was so respectful of her. I don't think she deserves it, but it made me think more highly of him.
    Brookie, Syd, Trixie and 4 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    One other thing -- didn't we originally hear how blindsided Kris was by all of this. That she didn't know anything? Well, Bruce shot that out of the water. She's known for years. She came off looking like the bitch she is 1) No comment for ABC 2) Lied about knowing 3) Bruce said if she had been more accepting they might still be married.

Bruce was so respectful of her. I don't think she deserves it, but it made me think more highly of him.
    I am sure The Mother of All Fame-Whores is waiting for an interview where SHE is the focus, not him, to comment. As for still being married if she had been more accepting (a) who wants to married to that bitch anyway, and (b) some people choose to stay with their partners who transition and others do not. That is a pretty big shift in a relationship and generally I wouldn't judge someone for leaving the marriage. I am sure those who choose to leave run the gamut from still being loving and accepting of the person who transitioned but just not wanting to be married to the opposite. Bruce's previous marriages ended and I believe both those women seem supportive and caring.
    tulip and darksithbunny like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

I'm glad that Bruce is away from all these whores, and he can be who he wants to be. (Or should I say, she can be who she wants to be). Good for you Bruce!
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

czb

i'm not sure i saw the same interview as you guys.

to me, bruce came off as very rehearsed and insincere. sound bytes instead of feelings. i know he learned from the master, but still. he kept the promotion of his new reality show to a minimum, which was good, but overall i was disappointed. this guy could have done major good for the transgender community.

I thought the interview started out fine but then turned into a bit of a hot mess. So he's a woman, but he still wants to be called Bruce and use male pronouns and won't be seen in public as a woman until his E! reality show (of course). But he's also very religious and Republican and seemed freaked out that anyone would call him gay. He kept emphasizing he's a "heterosexual" and only attracted to women, never ever once attracted to a guy. Fair enough, but if you're a woman and attracted to women, you ARE gay. You can't be a heterosexual lesbian. After he transitions, is he going to be a woman but still call himself a straight guy because he doesn't want to be associated with icky gays?
    HWBL, Lalasnake and Sassiness like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

czb

but you gotta watch the E! show and find out! plaid or lace? men or women? so many choices for brucella.

Bryce, not Brucella or Belinda

Thread Information