Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

czb

let's hope he didn't go to angelina's boob surgeon.

Elite Member

I'm waiting for the butt implants.
    sluce, tulip, Clubber Lang and 4 others like this.

Elite Member

Lol! "My daughter Kylie and I would like the two-for-one ass implant package please."

I'm really stoked for Bruce that he(she) finally escaped all of those awful women, and that he has found the strength to share his story in a bid to raise awareness and be an example for others. I hope the transition goes smoothly for him and that he finds enough courage to tell the entire Kardashian crew to fuck the fuck off so that he share his story in peace, and without them profiting from it!
    idunno likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Bruce Jenner has undergone breast implant surgery, a huge step in his transformation to a woman, a bombshell report claims.
    The Olympic hero had the procedure done “a few weeks ago” and didn’t go overboard on the new rack, says RadarOnline.
    “He went with a smaller implant because he didn’t want to look ridiculous,” a source close to Jenner told the website.
    Jenner could still opt for larger breasts after his “full gender reassignment surgery,” which is expected to take place in May or June.
    The radical surgery has severely limited Jenner’s movements, but he’s making the best of the situation.
    “Recovery hasn’t been difficult, but Bruce has had to sleep in a recliner to help with the healing,” the Radar source said. “He’s not allowed to lift anything, and he has to wear a bra 24/7, but he’s expected to resume normal activities in the next six weeks.”
    Jenner’s gradual gender transition has taken an emotional toll on the 1976 decathlon gold medalist, but he believes it’ll be worth it in the end.
    “He has been emotional, but finally feels like this is the body he was meant to have,” the source said.
    Jenner’s reps could not be immediately reached for comment Tuesday morning.
    However, Gossip Cop alleges a source close to the situation says the report is “100 percent false.”
    “While the exact nature of Jenner’s gender transition remains unconfirmed, and it’s possible he either has or will be undergoing hormone treatments that could affect his body, the Olympic hero has NOT had a surgical procedure to enlarge his breasts,” says the site.

Did Bruce Jenner get breast implants? | Page Six

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't feeding false info to the K Klan to see if any of it leaks to the press, as a way to try and find out who the source is (as if there's a question.) At least I hope that's what he's up to.

I have to wonder if any of it is true. Really. They are making literally multi-millions of dollars for their shows. It is disgusting. Sadly, they had a pretty high rating for their 10th season debut show.
    Palermo likes this.

i can't decide if bruce is just weird (and not because of the gender situation, just his general demeanour) or if he's just as much a part of the kardashian fame-whoring industrial komplex. i guess i haven't watched enough of their show to make up my mind.
    faithanne, Palermo and Syd like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bruce Jenner Net Worth

Net Worth:$100 Million

• Source of WealthSports, Bruce Jenner Aviation, Television
    • Birth PlaceTarrytown, New York
    • Height6' 2" (1.88 m)
    • Marital StatusMarried (Kristen Mary Houghton)
    • Full NameWilliam Bruce Jenner
    • NationalityUnited States

More StatsView More

ABOUT BRUCE JENNER

Bruce Jenner is a former American Olympic athlete, television personality and businessman who has an estimated net worth of $100 million.
    Bruce Jenner started as an athlete when he was spotted by Graceland College’s track coach, L.D. Weldon. He joined the decathlon at the Drake Relays in 1970 wherein he placed fifth. Then, in 1972, he placed third during the U.S. Olympic trials.
    In 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Canada, he won gold medal in the Decathlon event. His celebrity status after the Olympics Games as he appeared in the advertisement of Wheaties, and guested on television shows, such as CHiPs, Silver Spoons, Learn To Read, The Apprentice, The Weakest Link, Skating with Celebrities, Animal Planet’s Pet Star, and Identity. In 2007, he starred in the hit reality series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
    William Bruce Jenner was born on October 28, 1949 in Mount Kisco, New York. He was married to Kris Jenner, and has five children from his previous marriage. The couple separated in October 2013. He is known to be the stepfather of the famous Kardashian siblings: Rob, Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim. Meanwhile, his biological children include Brandon, Casey, Burt, Brody, Kylie, and Kendall.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetwo...ner-net-worth/

Elite Member

I know what you mean Sputnik. Half of me thinks he could very possibly be a willing participant in the Kardashian madness because why else would he continue to be on the show after the divorce? But then the other half of me believes he is a nice, timid man (woman) who got caught up with an evil and manipulative group and has basically been held hostage as he shares children with the Queen media whore/pimp master Kris. Watching the show here and there I don't think he's faking the funk with his personality, he seems too nerdy and meek to pull off a believable manipulation of that magnitude.

We've seen him pissed and aggressive with paps. The guy is filthy rich. He could have left at any time. He has left wives and kids before. I think he loves the attention. Loves it big time. He does as many media strolls as Kim does a day when he wants press.
    idunno, Bluebonnet, rollo and 1 others like this.

Serious question, how can you tell when someone is doing a purposeful "pap stroll" as opposed to simply moving about in a public space?
    I'm genuinely curious.
    And I'd like to know which among you watch the shows put out by this horrible K Klan, because you are part of the problem!! Reveal yourselves!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

Ok I'm one of them. But in my defense its only been the last two seasons that I've watched. Mostly to be able to snark here.

czb

i don't believe that bruce is meek. anyone who was a premier athlete at his level doesn't get there by being meek. he just seemed like he went along with a lot of the drek on KUwtK, but that could have been because he didn't care enough or that was his role. i do agree with sput that he is kind of weird. his appearance alone suggests that.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

OK, my honest feelings about Bruce. I used to like him, now I think he is every bit as bad as any of the rest of them. Do I think he's doing this interview/show to help the TG community? No. I think everything he does is what Pimp Granny would do. It's all for money and attention. I think he is ultimately utterly selfish. He was a shitty husband and an even worse father, at least to the first two wives and sets of kids. If he really truly thinks the world is going to respect a 65 year old homely woman, well good luck with that. Old ladies in this country are invisible and he is not even going to get that little bit of attention. He's too busy getting tits to step in and stop Kylie from living with a father or insist she at least get a high school diploma. He sucks.
    Sylkyn likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    ...He was a shitty husband and an even worse father, at least to the first two wives and sets of kids. ....
    i totally agree with this. he was awful. but his second wife was batshit ....
    Palermo likes this.

Thread Information