Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

I get it when someone is born gay and feels they are the opposite sex and transitions to the opposite sex, but this just confuses the hell out of me. So this will make Bruce a lesbian? Seems like he's really narrowing his potential dating pool. Most lesbians want to be with a woman, and even after he transitions he'll still think like a man. Right?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Uh, who is this source blabbing random crap about recovery from breast implant surgery, when that applies to anyone and not just transgender people. Those details above are just to satisfy lurid curiosity.
    I don't like all this stuff coming from anyone but Bruce (her)self.
    I wonder if some, many, or all of the leaks are designed to try to drum up interest in KUWTK or in Bruce's future show, if he's having one?
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I wonder if some, many, or all of the leaks are designed to try to drum up interest in KUWTK or in Bruce's future show, if he's having one?
    I'm here. Sometimes I wonder if this whole thing isn't just an orchestrated ploy by that family to keep the $$$ flowing.

I don't trust anything that comes out of that klan. I think they're media whores who will exploit anything and jump on any bandwagon to make a buck and I include Bruce here.

czb

i dunno. i think if someone is actually going through with the transgender change (eg, cosmetic procedures, hormones, etc) and then surgery, that is a big deal. and when someone is doing it when they are 60+, to me that shows that they have been thinking about it for a LONG time and it must be heartfelt. but yeah, the little snippets we read about it in the press are suspect, especially when none of it is coming from brucella himself.

i also think that if brucella decides to speak publicly about it, he could do a great thing for the transgender community. he is a former olympian, after all.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i dunno. i think if someone is actually going through with the transgender change (eg, cosmetic procedures, hormones, etc) and then surgery, that is a big deal. and when someone is doing it when they are 60+, to me that shows that they have been thinking about it for a LONG time and it must be heartfelt. but yeah, the little snippets we read about it in the press are suspect, especially when none of it is coming from brucella himself.

i also think that if brucella decides to speak publicly about it, he could do a great thing for the transgender community. he is a former olympian, after all.
    I am sure he is sincere about transitioning or whatever he is choosing to do. You are right, in every way it is a huge step and a big deal and potentially great example and inspiration (when/if he goes public). I just think the way information is getting leaked out is very Kardashian-like. It seems like every time I go to the store there's something on US, People, etc. about Bruce (mostly how the family is supposedly dealing with it). It keeps them on the covers every single week, no doubt more effectively than if Bruce just announced it and got it over with. It also allows the K's to make it all about them. On his part, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to wait until he's further along or has decided precisely how he wants to announce it - but I wouldn't rule out him being a willing participant in the K publicity scheme.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

czb

^^^ agree with a lot of that. i assumed that the kardashian machine was putting out the snippets, not brucella, but there is no way to know.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Did Bruce Jenner get breast implants?

Bruce Jenner has undergone breast implant surgery, a huge step in his transformation to a woman, a bombshell report claims.

The Olympic hero had the procedure done “a few weeks ago” and didn’t go overboard on the new rack, says RadarOnline.

“He went with a smaller implant because he didn’t want to look ridiculous,” a source close to Jenner told the website.

Jenner could still opt for larger breasts after his “full gender reassignment surgery,” which is expected to take place in May or June.

The radical surgery has severely limited Jenner’s movements, but he’s making the best of the situation.

“Recovery hasn’t been difficult, but Bruce has had to sleep in a recliner to help with the healing,” the Radar source said. “He’s not allowed to lift anything, and he has to wear a bra 24/7, but he’s expected to resume normal activities in the next six weeks.”
    Jenner’s gradual gender transition has taken an emotional toll on the 1976 decathlon gold medalist, but he believes it’ll be worth it in the end.

“He has been emotional, but finally feels like this is the body he was meant to have,” the source said.

Did Bruce Jenner get breast implants? | Page Six

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    I get it when someone is born gay and feels they are the opposite sex and transitions to the opposite sex, but this just confuses the hell out of me. So this will make Bruce a lesbian? Seems like he's really narrowing his potential dating pool. Most lesbians want to be with a woman, and even after he transitions he'll still think like a man. Right?
    transgender and sexual orientation are two completely different things. You can be gay but perfectly happy with your gender, and not all people who feel they were born the wrong gender are gay.
    And no, he won't think like a man since the whole point of gender reassignment (or confirmation, as it's being increasingly referred to) is to make the outside match the inside, so to speak.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

IMO, this is not going well aesthetically.
    Mivvi21, BBDSP, PecanPie and 3 others like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Doesn't look like he's wearing a bra in this pic.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Why does this family not like wearing bras?
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

czb

i thought that pic was from weeks ago? so possibly prior to whatever boob job brucella had?
    sputnik and faithanne like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i thought that pic was from weeks ago? so possibly prior to whatever boob job brucella had?

It could be, but RadarOnline is saying that he had surgery 2 weeks ago. I would paste the story, but their website isn't being cooperative!

Bruce Jenner Sex Change Update — Keeping Up With The Kardashians Star Has Gotten Breast Implants | Radar Online

Yep, that's an old photo.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    transgender and sexual orientation are two completely different things. You can be gay but perfectly happy with your gender, and not all people who feel they were born the wrong gender are gay.
    And no, he won't think like a man since the whole point of gender reassignment (or confirmation, as it's being increasingly referred to) is to make the outside match the inside, so to speak.
    This. I would also add that the hormones have a feminizing effect on biologically male sex drive and aggression traits. I.e., much of the testosterone is being neutralized.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I'm sure that pic is of the saggy moobs he had pre-implants.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information