Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Well of course Cris knew and he knew about her pool boys or whatever.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Brusan
    Please, anything except this.
    Sassiness likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Looking at the pictures of him through the years, knowing what we do now, I see a guy really uncomfortable with himself who went under the knife many a time to be more at peace with the way he looked. I wonder how long he's known that he needed to change and has been denying it?
    Yeah, it's quite sad to think about that but also quite empowering to see him now feel comfortable to take the next steps.

Part of me is glad that this whole hoopla is leading to a more mainstream discussion of trans issues, but there's a larger part of me that wishes this wasn't being played out in the gossip rags.... but I guess that's the world of the Kartra$hians....
    tulip and Clubber Lang like this.

So when is he going to get nekkid because that's always the next step for this family? Has he even noticed what the rest of them are up to?
    idunno and snoopqueen like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I don't see how Kris or TMZ can claim she didn't know until a few weeks ago!! She's been the more butcher of the two for years now!! I do commend them for not doing press and letting this be HIS story to tell!!
    His new names Karmen
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Yeah, it's quite sad to think about that but also quite empowering to see him now feel comfortable to take the next steps.

Part of me is glad that this whole hoopla is leading to a more mainstream discussion of trans issues, but there's a larger part of me that wishes this wasn't being played out in the gossip rags.... but I guess that's the world of the Kartra$hians....
    It's a weird double-edged sword. Him doing this and it being played out everywhere, even with a trashy E! reality show, is ultimately shining the light on this to segments of the population who wouldn't ordinarily be bothered with these conversations. I just so wish he hadn't been sullied by the Kardashians.
    Angeli likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post

Imagine if this lead to more understanding and better conditions for trans people. Then the Kartrashians would have served an actual purpose in life, and no longer be completely vapid.
    faithanne likes this.

Silver Member

I don't know why but I am bored by this story. He's been looking and quacking like a duck for some time now. I'm also annoyed they want to monetize this transition.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Imagine if this lead to more understanding and better conditions for trans people. Then the Kartrashians would have served an actual purpose in life, and no longer be completely vapid.
    I, for one, don't need the Kartrashians to serve this purpose. I am all for acceptance but I find Bob (now Zoey) the OJ chopper reporter's story far more compelling.
    rollo likes this.

I guess he's distracted by his upcoming docu show: seems he was involved in a deadly car crash.

Source: Daily Mail Bruce Jenner involved in in Malibu car crash that has left one person dead | Daily Mail Online
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kris Jenner 'has known for years' husband Bruce wanted to become a woman' | Daily Mail Online

Kris Jenner has 'known for years' that husband Bruce wanted to become a woman and is 'lying about being blindsided'

By Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com
    Published: 14:02 EST, 9 February 2015 | Updated: 14:42 EST, 9 February 2015

Kris Jenner 'has known for years' that her husband Bruce wanted to become a woman, it has been claimed.
    A source close to the Jenner family told TMZ that the Kardashians are lying by claiming they knew nothing about his plans.
    According to the report, Kris has known Bruce 'had issues with his sexual identity' for decades, and that his intention to have a sex change came to light years ago.

Not letting on: Kris Jenner - pictured with Bruce here in Beverly Hills in 2012 - is said to have 'known for years' about him wanting to become a woman, according to a new report by TMZ

But the Kardashian matriarch supposedly demanded it was kept private because it would 'hurt the brand'.
    Now the Jenners are said to be furious following a report last week which claimed the 59-year-old was somehow oblivious to the Olympian's situation - which she attributed to a serious lack of communication’
    The pair had been married for almost a quarter of a century, tying the knot in 1991, with their divorce expected to be officially finalized next month.

In the dark?: The report claims Kris has been aware of her husbands feelings 'since they were married', despite recently claiming she knew nothing about it

Long time coming? A report by TMZ claims that Bruce had a 'sexual identity crisis' years ago

Crash: On Saturday the 65-year-old was involved in a fatal car crash in Malibu that left one person dead

On Saturday Bruce Jenner was involved in a fatal four car accident which left one person dead.
    A 69-year-old neighbor of the family was killed after being rear-ended by Bruce's Cadillac Escalade Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, Los Angeles, which then pushed her into the path of an on-coming Hummer. Police are checking phone records to see if he was texting at the time.

The incident will undoubtedly make the normally attention-hungry family even more media shy.

Wreckage: The victim of Saturday's has been named as 69-year-old Kim Howe, one of the former Olympian's neighbors

Tested: Police conducted a mandatory sobriety test, and are also investigating if any of the drivers involved were using their phones at the time

The Kardashians recently made the unprecedented decision not to promote the tenth season of their reality show, primarily in a bid to avoid questions about Bruce's gender swap.
    It has been reported that the issue will be addressed in an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which is due to return to screens this spring.
    Meanwhile the gold medalist is said to be filming his own docu-series about the whole ordeal which will also run on E later this year.

United: Jenners daughters and adopted daughters Kylie, Kendall, Khloe, Kourtney and Kim are said to be in full support of his change, but are avoiding media questions on it

Peak: Bruce in 1976 Olympics, where he won the decathlon gold.

Read more:

Kris Jenner 'has known for years' husband Bruce wanted to become a woman' | Daily Mail Online

What size shoe does Kendall wear, 13? Yowza.
    Last edited by Palermo; February 11th, 2015 at 09:22 AM.

Gold Member

No wonder Bruce has been looking a bit off in his pictures -- he's got hips now!
    Trixie likes this.

Married for 24 years? She knew.
    Angeli likes this.

fgg

Did Bruce Jenner get breast implants?

Bruce Jenner has undergone breast implant surgery, a huge step in his transformation to a woman, a bombshell report claims.

The Olympic hero had the procedure done “a few weeks ago” and didn’t go overboard on the new rack, says RadarOnline.

“He went with a smaller implant because he didn’t want to look ridiculous,” a source close to Jenner told the website.

Jenner could still opt for larger breasts after his “full gender reassignment surgery,” which is expected to take place in May or June.

The radical surgery has severely limited Jenner’s movements, but he’s making the best of the situation.

“Recovery hasn’t been difficult, but Bruce has had to sleep in a recliner to help with the healing,” the Radar source said. “He’s not allowed to lift anything, and he has to wear a bra 24/7, but he’s expected to resume normal activities in the next six weeks.”
    Jenner’s gradual gender transition has taken an emotional toll on the 1976 decathlon gold medalist, but he believes it’ll be worth it in the end.

“He has been emotional, but finally feels like this is the body he was meant to have,” the source said.

Did Bruce Jenner get breast implants? | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Uh, who is this source blabbing random crap about recovery from breast implant surgery, when that applies to anyone and not just transgender people. Those details above are just to satisfy lurid curiosity.
    I don't like all this stuff coming from anyone but Bruce (her)self.
    Clubber Lang and Kittylady like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Thread Information