Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Brucella
    Ha! That's a strain of Brucellosis! Brucellosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Karla. Kashley. Kamilla. Khaleesi?
    -

I'm happy for him and will reserve judgment on doing a show until it comes out and we see what it is all about. I hope it is tasteful and a means to educate - but realize that is not likely.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I read somewhere that his name is going to be Agnes. I actually do think he may be doing this to help others. He doesn't need the money and this is a chance to bring more exposure and educate. I don't think he's a famewhore like the Ks. He was just stuck in a bad situation with them. This is his chance to be the real him/her. Should be interesting, I think.
    cherrypye likes this.

He could have left that "bad situation" whenever he wanted. Instead he stayed and watched as his 2 young daughters became tools in the PMK box of famewhore tricks.
    holly, HeartShapedBox, czb and 3 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wish him lucky if his "journey" is transitioning. My stepchild has transitioned to male. His own mother will not speak to him or allow him in her home. He's now a "bad influence" on his younger siblings. People suck, including those who are supposed to love you unconditionally.
    Sassiness and Lalasnake like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Bruce Jenner Transitioning ‚€“ Mom Confirms | Radar Online

It’s True! Bruce Jenner’s Mom CONFIRMS He’s Becoming A Woman In Blockbuster Interview – ‘I’m So Proud Of Him!’
    Posted on Feb 2, 2015 @ 18:57PM

After months of speculation, RadarOnline.com can confirm that the rumors are true: Bruce Jenner is transitioning to become a woman! In a world exclusive interview, his mother, Esther Jenner, confirmed the news and revealed that she is so proud of her son.

“I just learned about [his transition],” she told Radar exclusively. “Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long, long talk about it.”

Confirming the news that he’ll share his journey on a documentary TV show, Esther said, “I have never been more proud of Bruce for who he is, himself as a father, as an Olympian, a wonderful public speaker. He instills enthusiasm in people. He’s gifted.”

Esther admitted she “did not know of his” inner struggle until recently. But she insisted, “Right now I am more proud of him for what he’s allowing himself to do. I am more proud of him now than when he stood on that podium and put the gold medal around his neck. He deserves all the respect.”
    As Radar reported, Bruce hasn’t found much support from his ex, Kris Jenner, or her daughter Kim Kardashian. But his mom is solidly in his corner.

“I support him whole-heartedly,” she continued. “I just love him like I always have.”

And why, after all these years, is Bruce speaking out now? Esther said that even in his most challenging moment, Bruce is thinking of the millions he may help. “If he can help other people with emotional problems,” she said, then it will all be worth it.
    For more from her explosive interview, including early signs Bruce might make such a change, stay tuned to Radar!

Bruce Jenner Transitioning ‚€“ Mom Confirms | Radar Online

czb

kudos to his mom. she sounds awesome.

Good for her!
    Wilson likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I saw an episode Esther was on. She's a total spitfire!

you know, i kind of love this. and i definitely love his mom.
    the patriarch of america's favourite attention-whoring dynasty is about to film his transition for tv. yes, it will probably be trashy as hell and feature plenty of kris (you know she'll pimp her way into it) but millions of people grew up knowing bruce jenner, maybe watching him go through this will help normalise transgender people?

this certainly explains all the bad plastic surgery though.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

and it might explain kris' sudden need to wear pubic-length skirts. *vomit*
    sputnik and sprynkles like this.

I read somewhere that he wants to go by Jenny Bruce.

I kind of dig it.
    BeantownBitch and Sassiness like this.

His Mom brought a tear to my eye. I just hope he doesn't become a stage mom.
    cherrypye likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I wish him lucky if his "journey" is transitioning. My stepchild has transitioned to male. His own mother will not speak to him or allow him in her home. He's now a "bad influence" on his younger siblings. People suck, including those who are supposed to love you unconditionally.
    Charmed Hour, thank you so much for sharing this. i wish your Stepson every happiness for his future.

He is a brave very human being who must have been living with such internal torture being in the wrong body, and to then have his own mother reject him.. is just heartbreaking.

But it sounds as though he has an AWESOME, WONDERFUL Stepmother (you) who loves him no matter what. Thank you for being there for him.

Also i wish Bruce well too.. His Mother sounds as though she is giving Bruce the support he needs.

i just can't imagine how terrible it must be to be born in the wrong 'body', and to have to go through life living that way.

Thread Information