Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    and yet even knowing all of that, and the uphill battle and discrimination they will face for most of their lives, transgender people still choose to transition. and that tells you everything you the only thing you need to understand: this isn't a choice.
    This is it. It doesn't matter who he was married to, be it PMK or a woman who was the soul of goodness and love, this is something he has to do. I also don't find it surprising that he's lived for so long as a man before choosing to start the journey. Not only is he of a different, more close minded generation but he also had the "Olympic Medalist = Man's Man" stuff to work through. If this is what he needs to do to truly feel like who he was meant to be then fair play to him. I just wish he wasn't allowing PMK and the rest to turn it into a bloody circus.
    cherrypye and idunno like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Carole Lombard in The Twentieth Century- 1934, before The Hayes Code took effect, before they wore structured bras - whatever. I think undergarments are important. Good luck, Bruce whatever you do.

Should we start a little name change speculation?

Jenna Bruce.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I have to say I'm really tired of hearing about this. Change, don't change, stop sharing every little detail.
    Palermo I am pretty sure they stop breathing if they stop sharing. I would not even be put it besides them to do this for publicity.
    After the article came out, there were pictures of him going for coffee and crying in his car with the window open thus to go on to complain he has NO privacy. I can assure you if I started crying in my car with the windows open, no paparazzi would take my pic but I am pretty sure it wouldn't go unnoticed.
    Palermo and rollo like this.

czb

and yet even knowing all of that, and the uphill battle and discrimination they will face for most of their lives, transgender people still choose to transition. and that tells you everything you the only thing you need to understand: this isn't a choice.
    i agree that this probably isn't a choice for brucella. but what *is* a choice is playing it out in the media. i don't get why he would do reality tv to show this. that makes NO sense. unless it was a 1-3 episode documentary on the process. then i could see doing it to educate people. but a multi-episode reality show? let's discuss:

1. episode 1 - brucella goes out to lunch with a friend. needs a pee break so off he goes. he stands in between the two doors, confused. which door: men's or woman's? the dilemma!

2. episode 2 - brucella goes to barney's. oh, what fun! who knew buying bras and panties could be such a lark!

3. episode 3 - brucella goes to get a manicure. teehee, it's great having the freedom to pick any color you choose!

and so on.

kill me now.
    sputnik, Palermo, sluce and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Jenner is in a different place in his career, so it will matter less, but he could just have lived out his life as a man, retained his respect among other men, and dressed up in private.
    Why should she have to lie? Why should she have to be miserable because other people find it confronting that she's transitioning late in life? Why should she have to pretend to be a man still?

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    but what *is* a choice is playing it out in the media.
    Yeah. But that's the Karda$$$hians for you..... ugh.
    Kittylady and idunno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Jenna Bruce.
    I already called that name way back in the thread. Or one of the other 84 Lardassian threads.
    Sassiness and Bluebonnet like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

A few years back, my wife and I were watching a special on a guy who transitioned. He had been a special-forces/ranger type of guy. So manly, he made Bruce Jenner look like a figure skater. But he was tormented his whole life by the fact that he felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. He did make the transition. And there were multiple segments showing how happy she was once she did that. She had brothers who were very close to her, too, throughout their childhood and adulthood - and they never knew. One brother said he was happy for her - but he was crying. Because when his sister embraced her true identity, it was like a death to him. Mainly because the type of bond changes into something different. It was very poignant and emotional. You can imagine the trepidation and self doubt these people feel when they have to also assess the effect on their family members of what they are going to do.
    Kittylady and Sassiness like this.

Brucella
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm wondering if he'll take the Kardashian name, he could be Kjenna Kardashian.
    dougie likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I played softball on a women's team with someone who made the transition -her new name was Kathy Sue and she was a Ford employee (and everybody knew it, but not many at the company seemed to mind). Her ex-wife would not let her see their kids though, and that was a combination of sad and understandable (kids were young). She played shortstop and I played third and when she threw to me, it hurt like hell. She was a very nice person as well.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Until he confirms any of this is actually happening, I'm going with Abstruse Gender.

It takes a lot of guts to be your authentic self, especially when you live your life in the public forum. Maybe his pimping of this will make other people realize that this isn't a choice, but something he needs to do? It all depends how E treats the story. Good on him!
    idunno and Lalasnake like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I'm wondering if he'll take the Kardashian name, he could be Kjenna Kardashian.
    My money's on Kruce Kardashian.
    Air Quotes and Belt Up like this.

He already has the resting bitch face down pat.

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Thread Information