Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Hit By Ban Bus!

That family pic of Bruce & the girls. Kendall & Kortuney are the only normal looking ones who've had nothing done to their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    That family pic of Bruce & the girls. Kendall & Kortuney are the only normal looking ones who've had nothing done to their faces.
    Kendall has but it has been subtle so far. Maybe Kourtney has too but they just haven't gone overboard.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

kourtney looks simian. not sure what kind of surgery fixes that.
    Palermo likes this.

Yeah, probably none but at least she hasn't tried too hard. Unlike the yeti.
    greysfang likes this.

I think Kendall had some nose tweaking done?

Bruce Jenner Is 'Transitioning into a Woman' Source Confirms to PEOPLE : People.com

Bruce Jenner Is 'Transitioning into a Woman,' Source Confirms to PEOPLE

1.3kSHARES

Enlarge

Bruce Jenner
    AKM-GSI

By Aili Nahas
    01/30/2015 AT 07:55 PM EST

His changing look has been a much-buzzed-about topic for months, and now PEOPLE has confirmed that Bruce Jenner has been quietly making a very personal change. The former Olympian will soon be living life as female.

"Bruce is transitioning to a woman," says a source close to the family. "He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."

And according to a different Jenner insider, the 65-year-old reality star is filming his momentous journey, to be shared with viewers on a docu-series this year. "It will air when he is ready to be open about his transition," the source tells PEOPLE. "But he's acting more and more confident and seems very happy."

Jenner's much-documented physical appearance (he's been photographed with longer hair, manicured nails and wearing makeup) has led to much speculation, but according to the insider, Jenner's decision to transition slowly was made in part so that his family would have time to adapt to the change.

"He's being very smart about and also respectful about his transition," the insider says. "Instead of completely shocking everyone, his changes have been subtle, and his family has had the chance to slowly get used to his new looks and life."

And his family, including children Cassandra, 34, Burt, 36 (with ex wife Chrystie Crownover ) and sons Brandon, 33 and Brody, 31 (with ex wife Linda Thompson), as well as daughters Kendall, 19 and Kylie, 17 (with Kris Jenner) are adjusting to the new Bruce. "The [kids'] concern seems to be Bruce's happiness, and he acts very pleased with his new life," says the insider.

Admits the family source: "It is an intense thing. Of course not everyone is 100 percent on board. Different people have different reactions. But everybody loves him."

When asked about Jenner on ET, his stepdaughter Kim Kardashian simply said, "I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right." And when reached by PEOPLE, son Burt would only say his father is "doing awesome."

"The family is really giving this space and time to Bruce. This is his story and they want him to tell the world the way he wants," the source close to the family says. "They really want to empower him to tell his story so that hopefully he can help other people too. That's the goal."

Now it appears that Jenner, finally happy in his own skin, will soon be ready to live life out in the open. "He has come out to those closest to him," says the family source. "He's so happy and excited. He gets to lay down a huge bag of bricks. He's been through a dark period and is coming out on the other side."

Numerous requests for comment from Jenner and his representatives were met with no reply.

With reporting by PERNILLA CEDENHEIM

I am really bored with this story which turns out to have been a massive build-up to a Cardashian-sponsored tv show.

Elite Member

I'm just praying he doesn't get fat injections in his ass and make a sex tape.
    Brookie, Laurent, Palermo and 3 others like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

wonder how long it will take the media to stop calling her Bruce? The cynic in me is sure the Karda$$hians are waiting for the launch of this new tv series for her to state her new name.
    Laurent likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    That would be awesome.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    wonder how long it will take the media to stop calling her Bruce? The cynic in me is sure the Karda$$hians are waiting for the launch of this new tv series for her to state her new name.
    Of course they are. Probably that is the reason why Bruce so far hasn't said anything to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That would be awesome.
    That would be Cris.

I'm hoping he does.
    sputnik and Laurent like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

This is the one motherfucker in a shouldn't-be-famous family who achieved legitimate fame, years prior, and for doing something respectable, not lying there getting plowed like every other heifer in that herd. He just happened to marry a whore.

This is an Olympic fucking hero. A man's man. Several times married and kids with multiple women.

And now after 20 years with PMKris, he decides he wants to be a chick?

I have to admit that I just don't get this. Bruce Jenner was a genuine Olympic hero and has made his living since then on endorsements and giving motivational speeches. He's wealthy, successful, good-looking and widely admired (although somewhat tarnished by his marriage to pimp mama Kris Kardashian). Why would he throw away his respect, reputation and possibly his career this way? So he can wear makeup and women's clothes? Numerous men who've transitioned to women have commented on the lack of respect that they get as women. They're surprised that women really ARE treated differently than men, both personally and professionally. Their work experience and education are discounted in the workplace simply because they are women. Some have said they wouldn't have transitioned to women if they'd know it would have that effect on their careers. Jenner is in a different place in his career, so it will matter less, but he could just have lived out his life as a man, retained his respect among other men, and dressed up in private.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I have to admit that I just don't get this. Bruce Jenner was a genuine Olympic hero and has made his living since then on endorsements and giving motivational speeches. He's wealthy, successful, good-looking and widely admired (although somewhat tarnished by his marriage to pimp mama Kris Kardashian). Why would he throw away his respect, reputation and possibly his career this way? So he can wear makeup and women's clothes? Numerous men who've transitioned to women have commented on the lack of respect that they get as women. They're surprised that women really ARE treated differently than men, both personally and professionally. Their work experience and education are discounted in the workplace simply because they are women. Some have said they wouldn't have transitioned to women if they'd know it would have that effect on their careers. Jenner is in a different place in his career, so it will matter less, but he could just have lived out his life as a man, retained his respect among other men, and dressed up in private.
    and yet even knowing all of that, and the uphill battle and discrimination they will face for most of their lives, transgender people still choose to transition. and that tells you everything you the only thing you need to understand: this isn't a choice.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information