Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

I've never heard of this surgery, but can't blame him if its what he wants. He hasn't looked like bruce the Olympian for years now anyway.

The changing face of Bruce Jenner: How years of surgery, eyebrow tweezing and a pony tail have transformed America's Olympic hero

On his journey from Herculean gold medallist to simply being the husband of Kris Jenner - it's not just Bruce's public profile that has seen a dramatic change, but his face too.

Often the subject of ridicule and something he's seemingly been unable to leave alone - Bruce's plastic appearance easily receives more attention that his past glory as an athlete, that once saw him win gold in the decathlon at the 1976 Olympics.

Now, the revelation that the 64-year-old is to have further cosmetic surgery to 'smooth out' his Adam's apple, is just the latest in a long line of vanity projects that have completely transformed his appearance.

80's:

90's:

2000's:

2006:

recent:

Bruce Jenner's changing face: How years of surgery have transformed Olympic hero | Mail Online

Why he fucked with his nose I'll never understand.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

This thread
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

He would look a whole lot better if he'd done nothing at all. Adam's apple? The one thing that still makes you look like a male. Ok then.
    ConstanceSpry, rollo and Angeli like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This will complete his transfermation. He already looks like a dried up lesbian.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He is really young to be so wrinkled. The skin around his mouth and chin is so bad. Shaving down the apple will not make him look younger, or better, or more like a woman.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^Sluce I'm thinking all those years of sun worshipping and golfing without sunscreen are to blame for the leather face. He should have been wearing that ridiculous visor in the pic from 2006 just a bit more - could have helped.
    sluce likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

His original nose was just fine.

Marlon Wayans believes Bruce Jenner's laryngeal shave is the first step toward becoming a woman -- but he's moving too slow -- telling Bruce, "Just get the breasts" already!!"

We broke the story, Bruce already consulted a plastic surgeon about reducing the size of his trachea -- though Bruce insists it's NOT the first step of gender reassignment, it's just because he doesn't like the way his throat looks.

Still, Marlon ain't buyin' Bruce's explanation -- telling TMZ, "I think slowly but surely he's been turning himself into a woman all these years."

"Why don't Bruce Jenner just go and get the titties now ... just get the breasts."

In the end, Marlon says if Bruce continues down the surgery path ... "He's gonna look like me in 'White Chicks.'"

Read more: Marlon Wayans -- Bruce Jenner Should Just 'Get the Breasts Already' | TMZ.com
    CL** and soogar like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Really, I hate to make fun of him if this is really what he wants (sex reassignment) but...it's hard. At first, I took this whole story as more PMK bullshit to make him look bad. But now I do have to wonder if he's been lying to himself all these years. He was a nice-looking man and I always wondered why the apparent obsession with plastic surgery because nothing he's done has improved his looks--quite the opposite. It never occurred to me that he was attempting to look more feminine. But I've never heard of a man wanting to shave down his adams apple just because he didn't like the way it looked. If that's really his explanation, he's in some major denial.
    CL** and SoCalMarie like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

My respect of this man would actually exist if he admitted he was a lesbian living within a male body. I would totally empathize with that difficult situation.

Saying he is doing something so unnecessary for vanity makes him look foolish and he would deserve to be mocked for being so ridiculous.
    Trixie and Ruthless like this.

Before he started fucking with his nose, you could see how he could be related to his sons. He was actually a good looking man in 1976.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    "I just never liked my trachea"

"I just never liked my testicles"

He was a very good looking guy. Great features, smile, hair. I'm wondering if he let his hair go gray, got a good haircut and stopped with the earrings and lipgloss, would that macho him up?
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

I'd guess that living with that family would be enough to emasculate any man. Although, good luck to him if he's planning a change.
    Novice likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    My respect of this man would actually exist if he admitted he was a lesbian living within a male body. I would totally empathize with that difficult situation.

Saying he is doing something so unnecessary for vanity makes him look foolish and he would deserve to be mocked for being so ridiculous.
    not all men who do gender reassignment are 'lesbians'. this is really a complicated thing. *if* he is doing a gender reassignment, i can't make fun of him. i can't even imagine how complicated that is emotionally, plus the physical pain of surgery. and he has to do it in the public eye? argh
    witchcurlgirl and KrisNine like this.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information