Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I felt the world shift when she said Scott was doable. She couldn't have shocked me more had she said she was wearing an LV logoed hoodie and bleached her own hair piss yellow. It was wrong, wrong I tell you.
    vouch.

if sput gets chola eyebrows and starts wearing a juicy hoody (do they still make those?), will offer to fly back east to do an intervention. who's in?

I will wait to be alarmed until I see 'baby girl' terry cloth short-shorts.
    sputnik likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    if sput gets chola eyebrows and starts wearing a juicy hoody (do they still make those?), will offer to fly back east to do an intervention. who's in?
    Me. I say we go before this if she's already got a French manicure on square-tipped acrylics.
    sputnik likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

French manicure?? We must act immediately!
    sputnik likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^^
    french pedi, mani, hoops and the kardashians

j/k
    don't clutch your pearls (or anal beads) just yet, my roommate and i were basically hate-watching and even that was unbearable after 15 minutes. it's the whiny little girl voices, with that inflection at the end, like it's a question?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

When this happens we'll have to stage an intervention.
    czb, Brookie and CornFlakegrl like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ie-Malibu.html

Suddenly camera shy? Reality TV star Bruce Jenner hides under motorcycle helmet as he bonds with daughter Kylie in Malibu
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 17:17 EST, 16 March 2014 | UPDATED: 17:36 EST, 16 March 2014

Their family reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians shows every little detail of their personal lives.

And while Bruce Jenner is happy to let the E! cameras film the ups and downs of family life, he got a little camera shy in Malibu on Sunday.

Bruce enjoyed some father/daughter bonding with his youngest child Kylie, 16, but chose to hide his face under a motorcycle helmet the entire time.

Suddenly shy? Bruce Jenner enjoyed some bonding time with Kylie, 16, in Malibu on Sunday but hid his face under a motorcycle helmet

The former Olympian was completely unrecognisable under the helmet and would have likely passed undetected if his famous daughter had not been by his side.

Well hidden was Bruce's newly bouffant hairdo, which he has been sporting since his split from Kylie's mother Kris last year after over 20 years of marriage.

Bruce, 64, wore a blue T-shirt, jeans and trainers and was, as ever, wearing his wedding ring.

Hiding his long locks? Bruce's long Ombre hair was hidden under his helmet and he must have been sweating in the LA sunshine
    Kylie was much more appropriately dressed for the sunshine in a long skirt and a cropped grey top.

She added biker boots and protected her eyes from the sunshine with a pair of oversized shades.

Perhaps she could suggest sunglasses to her dad rather than the huge helmet he did not want to remove.

Easy rider: Bruce zoomed up on his motorcycle to meet Kylie for some bonding in Malibu on Sunday

While Bruce arrived for the meeting on his motorbike, Kylie - who received a $125,000 Mercedez-Benz SUV for her 16th birthday - arrived in her own car.

Reality TV star Bruce Jenner hides under motorcycle helmet as he bonds with daughter Kylie in Malibu | Mail Online

Elite Member

Even though it's kind of his fault for marrying the whoriest famewhore of them all, I am starting to feel a bit sorry for him. The best thing he could do at this point is acknowledge that he is transitioning to female, let People do a fawning story about him, and then go about his business, whatever that is.
    sprynkles likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Ummm. Ok Daily Mail.

At first as I was reading I was like "Huh. That's a little odd". Until it was clear he was RIDING A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE. Wearing a helmet while riding? How DARE he?

I'm entering Leave The Guy Alone territory.
    Last edited by Bombshell; March 17th, 2014 at 10:21 AM.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Seems to me he is in the middle of super life crisis and is trying to make himself hotter to get young pussy and epic failing.
    ShilohJulia likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Seems to me he is in the middle of super life crisis and is trying to make himself hotter to get a young pussy installed and epic failing.
    Fixed it for ya

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Now Bruce and Kris Jenner hold hands for photographers as they jet into LA | Mail Online

What are they playing at? Now Bruce and Kris Jenner hold hands for photographers as they jet into LA

By Juliet Paylor
    Published: 20:20 EST, 2 April 2014 | Updated: 21:53 EST, 2 April 2014

Is this the most amicable split in Hollywood?

Five months after announcing their separation following 22 years of marriage, Kris and Bruce
    Jenner proved that they're still the best of friends as they enjoyed a family holiday together with
    their extended brood in Thailand.

Touching down at LAX on Wednesday following their tropical vacation, the pair appeared more connected that ever as they affectionately held hands while making their way through Tom Bradley International Terminal to their awaiting car.

+12

Looks like the vacation did them good! Kris and Bruce Jenner put on a rather tactile display as they made their way through LAX on Wednesday following their family holiday in Thailand, holding hands for all to see

While their tactile display certainly doesn't mean that a reconciliation is on the cards, it does confirm that the split was the best thing to happen to their strained relationship, with the couple looking more relaxed and happy in each other's company than they have in years.

It seems that a little rest and relaxation was just what the doctor ordered, with the notoriously grumpy 64-year-old appearing much cheerier alongside his beaming wife.

The pair were both dressed comfortably for the long-haul flight, with Bruce donning loose-fitting grey tracksuit pants, a matching sweater, white V-neck tee and black and white sneakers, with a white baseball cap adorning his long locks.
    He wore a pair of large glasses and wheeled along a small black carry-on suitcase with what appeared to be Kris' Louis Vuitton bag balanced on the top.

The 58-year-old was also clad for comfort rather than style in cropped black sweats and a thin long-sleeved top, paired with black slip-on sneakers.

+12

Hands-on: Despite announcing their separation in October following 22 years of marriage, the pair appeared happier than ever

+12

Trying to reignite the flame? The 58-year-old even went in for a little snuggle, though her estranged husband didn't seem all that thrilled by the gesture

Now Bruce and Kris Jenner hold hands for photographers as they jet into LA | Mail Online

I know I'm being Captain Obvious here, but I just feel compelled to say, these people are so fucked up. My mind just goes all mushy trying to make sense of them.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

They just play games with the public, they really are nuts

Thread Information