Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    What if he isn't trying to look like a woman and he's doing this because he thinks it'll make him look younger and hotter?
    Then someone needs to get that poor man a dictionary at once, so he can look up "younger" and "hotter."
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Looks like he also got hair transplants, because other photos right before this (and on TV) show him with a receding hairline. Or is this a wig?

For reference:

He's using the Ron Popeil instant hair paint....

Bruce Jenner’s TRANSformation Continues! Star Had Hair Transplant Surgery & Procedures To ‘Feminize The Face,’**Doc Claims | Radar Online

Bruce Jenners TRANSformation Continues! Star Had Hair Transplant Surgery & Procedures To Feminize The Face, Doc Claims

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 @ 3:26AM | By Amber James

Splash News

With each new photo of Bruce Jenner, it seems, the evidence is mounting: A shocking transformation of his appearance is underway, and now a plastic surgeon is speaking out to RadarOnline.com to say its clear hes feminizing his features.

San Diego surgeon Dr. Richard Chaffoo reviewed new pictures of Jenner since having his Adams apple shaved down, which Chaffoo points out is a relatively common procedure in male to female transgender surgery.

PHOTOS: Inside Bruce Jenners TRANSformation: See His Drastic Changes Throughout The Years

A tracheal shave is often performed as a procedure to feminize the face and make the Adams apple appear less prominent, the triple board-certified surgeon explains.

But that wasnt the only feature the former Olympian was debuting in the new shots: The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star also rocked longer, luscious locks, and Dr. Chaffoo says Jenner likely went under the knife for those as well.

PHOTOS: Bruce Jenner Emerges With New Hair Plugs? Pictured Without Bandages After Adams Apple Operation

It appears that Bruce has undergone some type of hair transplant surgery because his frontal hairline appears thicker and much lower than in the earlier photos taken of him, said Dr. Chaffoo, who has not personally worked on Bruce.

Revealed: 35 Secrets The Kardashians Want Hidden

The doctor added that it also appears that Bruce has undergone a facelift procedure as his ear lobe appears distorted and pulled down from excess facial surgery.
    Even though Bruces estranged wife, Kris Jenner, has denied reports that he is going to undergo a sex change, there is just no denying Bruces recent physical changes, including longer, feminine nails.

PHOTOS: They Really Did Say It! 50 Outrageous Kardashian Quotes

As Radar previously reported, Bruces sons Brody and Brandonhave blamed Kris for introducing plastic surgery to the family and believe that Bruce became more conscious of his physical appearance since entering the world of reality TV.

And Dr. Chaffoo notes, It is possible Bruce is having a rough time going through the aging process and may be trying to fix his issues by altering his appearance. Clearly, he is striving for a more youthful look by the facial cosmetic surgery, tracheal shave and hair transplantation.

PHOTOS: Kardashians In Krisis: 17 Scandals That Rocked TVs First Family

But despite reports that Jenners daughters Kendall and Kylie are confused over his physical changes, Dr. Chaffoo says, This is not the first time Bruce Jenner has been in the media for undergoing plastic surgery procedures, so this is probably not shocking news to his family. Whether or not they understand or agree with it is hard to predict.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Maybe Kris went all Liberace on him and is forcing Bruce to look like her.

I just wanted to throw this out there...

Dear All Celebrities,

Imma' let you finish.... hacking your faces, but just to let you know:
    Getting more plastic surgery to cover up the bad/many surgeries you've had in the past will not make you look younger, it will only accentuate the fact that you've ruined your face many times over.
    And in most cases, can/will make you look older than what your face would have looked like if you hadn't gotten plastic surgery.

Just ask Lindsay Lohan and [insert almost every celebrity's name here].

See?

xoxo,
    SoCal.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

mjw
    Elite Member

Bruce Jenner wants NOTHING to do with Hollywood, and that includes his own reality show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to both the Kardashian family and the production tell TMZ ... Bruce will NOT come back for another season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" if the network picks it up. The family is currently shooting the last installment of the series ... and even if it gets renewed we're told Bruce wants out.

Bruce now reluctantly takes part in the show ... but only when it's absolutely necessary. Whenever possible he'll shoot his scenes in Malibu -- where he now lives.

We're told Bruce has a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends ... golfing, spending time with his kids -- off camera -- flying helicopters and riding motorcycles.

Our sources say his kids have become a real priority -- Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it.

And finally ... Malibu is and will continue to be home base. Calabasas and Hollywood are part of his past life.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2tCo5teds

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

Bruce now reluctantly takes part in the show ... but only when it's absolutely necessary. Whenever possible he'll shoot his scenes in Malibu -- where he now lives.

Yeah, I know, those times that it is absolutely necessary to be on the show.... Like WHEN???

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Yeah, I know, those times that it is absolutely necessary to be on the show.... Like WHEN???
    Those moments when there's a famewhoring deficit that has to be rectified.
    What are you looking at, sugar-tits? - Mel Gibson

I feel bad for the guy. He's connected with the most unstable, untalented, whorish family in the media these days, he's going thru a divorce, possibly going thru a sex change and it's all being documented. Can't be easy.
    Mel1973, nana51, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I just wanted to throw this out there...

Dear All Celebrities,

Imma' let you finish.... hacking your faces, but just to let you know:
    Getting more plastic surgery to cover up the bad/many surgeries you've had in the past will not make you look younger, it will only accentuate the fact that you've ruined your face many times over.
    And in most cases, can/will make you look older than what your face would have looked like if you hadn't gotten plastic surgery.

Just ask Lindsay Lohan and [insert almost every celebrity's name here].

See?

xoxo,
    SoCal.

You are so right.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I feel bad for the guy. He's connected with the most unstable, untalented, whorish family in the media these days, he's going thru a divorce, possibly going thru a sex change and it's all being documented. Can't be easy.
    I don't know why this is bothering me. It's not the transgender-ing, or the feminizing, or anything having to do with that. I think it's because it's Bruce Jenner and it's in the public eye like you said. It wasn't anything for me to watch Chaz - I can't think of another recent public person - but Bruce's look just seems off or maybe he just looks so miserable all the time. I hope Bruce has learned enough about PS to not go all Angelina lips on himself.

I'm always fascinated by these things, even this guy got to have some privacy. I love this guys story, the transgendered Navy Seal.

Former Navy SEAL comes out as transgender: 'I want some happiness' - CNN.com

Hes ditching his Adams apple? why not he left his balls behind yrs ago
    (i bet other people have said this already I just didn't want to go back 20 pages sorry)
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I used to be Snow White but I drifted.... Mae West

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo3156578
    I read somewhere that Kanye said if he's not a man he doesn't want him walking Kim down the aisle
    Maybe Kanye can have his boyfriend walk her down the aisle?

well, kanye CAN testify to his manhood..
    joebob likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I read somewhere that Kanye said if he's not a man he doesn't want him walking Kim down the aisle

Oh, stuff it Kanye. Move on to thinking about what heinous gown and ugly ass shoes you can force him to wear to the wedding.
    dougie likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

well it all actually makes sense to me now. Her (Kris) balls are getting bigger and his (Bruce) adams apple is getting smaller , therefore it stands to reason they are both gender reversing and going to remarry as wife and husband/husband and wife, I dunno you lot get what I mean !!! Viola!! get with it already peeps
    spinmonkey likes this.

Thread Information