Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Silver Member

he looks creepy. i mean whatever, if this is what makes him happy then good for him. but yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    put an ice cube in your twat.

I am about tempted to try that one of these nights when I wake up at 3 a.m.!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    he looks creepy. i mean whatever, if this is what makes him happy then good for him. but yikes.
    Is that Amy Fisher in your avatar pic?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I think it's Miss December.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Does anyone remember Renee Richards, the first transgender tennis player? When I saw this latest picture of Bruce ^^^ this reminded me of him/her...

Dr. Richards performed surgery on my niece about 10 years ago. She was such a nice person.
    Syd and Novice like this.

fgg

casey jenner is really pretty and i'm glad she's kept her distance from this disaster of a family.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't care what it says, any anonymous source involving this family and I automatically think it's Kris.

Bruce Jenner Is Obsessed with a Youthful Look: Source

By Aili Nahas

02/12/2014 at 04:25 PM EST

Bruce Jenner on Feb. 10
    Splash News Online

Bruce Jenner appears to be going through a transformation – at least on the outside.

The former Olympian and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 64, stepped out with ombré highlights to his longer 'do Monday, following reports that he underwent surgery to decrease the size of his adam's apple – a cosmetic procedure known as a laryngeal shave.

There's been a flood of speculation about the motivation behind Jenner's changing appearance, but insiders tell PEOPLE that his new found freedom and a desire to stay youthful are the origin of his new look.

"He totally has this 'I may be an old man, but I'm cool and young too' syndrome and no one can tell him otherwise," says a close source.

After ending his 22-year marriage with Kris Jenner last fall, "he's a bit lonely, but he's doing his thing," says a family source. "Everything in the end of his marriage just became too much for him and his freedom is really liberating. He wanted to grow his hair long, so he did it. He wants to get manicures, so he gets them," adds the source.

Having moved out of the Calabasas home he shared with Kris, 58, and their two daughters, Kendall, 18 and Kylie, 16, not to mention their frequent visitors – step-daughter Kim Kardashian, 33, her daughter North West and fiancé, Kanye West, 36 – Bruce is now living alone in Malibu but closer to his two sons Brody, 30, and Brandon, 32.

"People in the family have brought up his hair or his clothes, whatever it is and how absurd they think it is, but Bruce doesn't care, nor does he want to listen to any kind of criticism," says the close source.

"He thinks he looks great and cool and that's that. But at the end of the day, however ridiculous people may think he looks, he's happy about it – or at least trying to find what he's happy with – so you really can't blame the guy for that."

In November, Bruce was candid about the criticism people/article/0,,20754831,00.html the family gets telling PEOPLE, "Sometimes they'll take some really, really tough shots at the family when they're not deserved and totally false, especially with my kids.

"I don't care what they say about me, but when they start ragging on my kids for things that they're not doing and totally misrepresenting them, that really, really bothers me to say the least."

As for all the recent criticism the former Olympian himself is now getting for his changing look, "He's doing what he wants to do," says the source. "It's just a matter of choice and not everybody has the same taste."
    Bruce Jenner Is Obsessed with a Youthful Look: Source - North West, Brody Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kanye West, Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Kylie Jenner : People.com
    KrisNine likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I hope he has big titties and a hamhock ass in time for the precious Kimye nuptials.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I hope he has big titties and a hamhock ass in time for the precious Kimye nuptials.
    I wonder if he'll even be invited.

What if he isn't trying to look like a woman and he's doing this because he thinks it'll make him look younger and hotter?

He wouldn't be the first person in that family to fuck up plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I wonder if he'll even be invited.
    He'll probably be invited but ordered to stay in a plastic tube, to watch everyone else have fun....

Last edited by SoCalMarie; February 12th, 2014 at 10:01 PM.
    MmeVertigina and chartreuse like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I read somewhere that Kanye said if he's not a man he doesn't want him walking Kim down the aisle

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    Hmmmm...

Bruce Jenner emerges after Adam's apple surgery with a huge bouffant... and it's dyed ombre just like Kim Kardashian's recent 'do

Bruce Jenner emerges after Adam's apple surgery with a huge bouffant... and it's dyed ombre just like Kim Kardashian's recent 'do | Mail Online
    Looks like he also got hair transplants, because other photos right before this (and on TV) show him with a receding hairline. Or is this a wig?

For reference:

Kittylady likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

I think it looks like the spray painted front and center.
    sluce likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thread Information