Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

I've heard that if morbidly obese people got up and took 1,000 blurry selfies each day that they could overcome their genetics.

Lol! Mo, you mean thing!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I love that side of Mo!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Dr. Phil Weighs In On Bruce Jenner's Changing Appearance - News from InsideEdition.com
    Dr. Phil Weighs In On Bruce Jenner's Changing Appearance
    Airdate: 01/30/2014

Dr. Phil is talking to INSIDE EDITION about the bizarre recent photos of Bruce Jenner, the stepfather of Kim Kardashian.

Dr. Phil told INSIDE EDITION's Paul Boyd, "He looks to me to possibly be in transition."

"What does that mean?" asked Boyd.

"Is he wanting to transition from male to female," Dr. Phil replied.

Jenner was photographed leaving a medical clinic in Beverly Hills after reportedly having his Adam's apple shaved down. The bandage could be seen on his throat.

The 64-year-old estranged husband of Kris Jenner also appears to have man-boobs, and he's grown his hair into a long feminine bob. Jenner's nails have also been polished into a French manicure, and his lips have a feminine appearance.

Dr.Phil said, "This is the guy, the best athlete in the world. Chiseled. Decathlon. To be making this kind of a transition, people are saying, 'Wow, what a contrast.' "

Looking at Jenner in his prime, winning gold at the 1976 Olympics as an American hero. And today, what a striking contrast.

A recent published report quoted Jenner as denying the stories that he's in the process of getting a sex change, saying that he had his Adam's apple operated on because, "I just never liked my trachea."

Dr. Phil said, "If he's wanting to move in that direction, I have no problem with that if that's what he wants to do."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Yes, I've noted that as well. It seems very unfair that I can splurge for two weeks and it will barely make a difference, whereas I have friends that slip up ONE WEEKEND and gain a stupid amount of pounds.
    I hate you
    sluce, Lalique and Novice like this.

"Dr." Phil is a fucking idiot.

I regret that I have but one "like" to give.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Eddie Izzard is another famous cross dresser who is straight. I kinda like that he doesn't give a damn and still strolls about in jeans, heels and nail polish.
    I would shag that man until he begged for mercy. He's a sexy little 'male lesbian'.
    That is all.
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

Quote Originally Posted by misrule View Post
    I would shag that man until he begged for mercy. He's a sexy little 'male lesbian'.
    That is all.
    I'm glad you threw a quote in there, because my mind was still on Dr. Phil.
    sprynkles and misrule like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I hate you
    Yeah...I get that a lot Part of the reason why I try not to get on board with the, "Gee, losing weight is easy! You just eat less and exercise more, lol!" crowd. It may be that easy for *me*, but for many of the people I know it is a constant struggle.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Yeah...I get that a lot Part of the reason why I try not to get on board with the, "Gee, losing weight is easy! You just eat less and exercise more, lol!" crowd. It may be that easy for *me*, but for many of the people I know it is a constant struggle.
    I was good until menopause, then all hell broke loose LOL. I don't really hate you, at least you're understanding, constant struggle is right
    ConstanceSpry and Sylkyn like this.

I'm a formerly obese person. I lost over 110 lbs over an 18 month period. I wouldn't call it easy, it required a lot of will power. Basically, I had to learn how how to eat properly. Lots of fresh foods and smaller portions. However, this is a life change. I'm one of those women who gain weight just looking at something. It's so easy for me to gain 5 pounds and so very difficult to take that 5 pounds back off again so my jeans fit. I could easily, so easily, fall back to my obese status if I wasn't vigilant.

Unfortunately, our culture seems to eat a lot of processed garbage. Even our food pyramid is wrong : more servings of grain than fruits and veggies???? I suspect, though fully admit I have NO evidence to back this up, that many folks are eating too much of the wrong foods, as I did for so many years.

Silver Member

completely agree about the food pyramid. grains are not good unless you actually want to gain weight, or if you're an athlete who expends a ton of energy/calories. otherwise, eating 200 GRAMS a day as they recommend is going to make you fat (barring a super fast metabolism which most people do not have, and even those who do usually lose at a certain age). any glucose not used as energy is stored as fat. carbs should come from veggies and fruits -especially raw- the majority of the time. and yes, processed food is the worst.
    Serendipity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I've heard that if morbidly obese people got up and took 1,000 blurry selfies each day that they could overcome their genetics.
    That would burn a lot of calories!

fgg

i didn't realize he had children older than brody & his brother. have we seen pics of them?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information