Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Yabut, how do explain Spencer Flesh Beard?
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Yabut, how do explain Spencer Flesh Beard?
    That I cannot explain. I don't think anyone can.

(I never hung out with Spencer, thankfully. I dated my ex during the "Brody and Spencer breakup" season of The Hills. What I gathered through general chat with others - not Brody - is that he was a jerk that did anything for more airtime/money, which anyone could figure out by watching the show and/or reading the stories and pictures he was selling to the tabloids.)

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i thought there was an interview bit somewhere in whcih she denied that he was a cross-dresser?
    The story I've always read was that he left her while she was pregnant with their second child, for Linda Thompson.

From an old (1996) People mag article: (the "beaming and flexing" thing is pretty funny, but she does say he was naked, not in her bra and panties...)

Chrystie Scott: No hard feelings

Chrystie Scott, now 46, had been married to Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner for seven years when he left her for Linda Thompson (an actress who once shared Graceland with Elvis). At the time, Chrystie was two months pregnant with daughter Casey, now 16. Still, the first Mrs. Jenner refuses to harbor a grudge. "I don't blame Bruce," says Chrystie, an interior designer in Santa Monica. "It takes two. We had the energy and enough maturity to get to the [Olympic] goal, but we didn't have what it took to keep it together."

The Jenners began as friends as well as partners. Bruce and Chrystie, a minister's daughter, were students at Graceland College in Lamoni, Iowa, when they met in 1968. A football player and track star, he decided to focus on the Olympics. After they wed in 1972, Chrystie supported him by working as a flight attendant and doing what she could "to remove the clutter from his life: Get the bills paid, and no emotional hassles at home. After Bruce captured the gold in 1976, she says, "he didn't sleep all night. He would get up and walk around naked with the medal around his neck, beaming and flexing."

Success, though, had its price. "Things changed so rapidly," says Chrystie. "It got to be such a frenzy, the joy was removed." Encounters with some of her husband's admirers, she says, were particularly embarrassing. Invited to lunch at the 21 Club in Manhattan by Ethel Kennedy, Bruce pulled out a wad of cash when the check arrived. "They laughed at us," for offering to help pay the bill, says Chrystie. Undaunted, Bruce plunged into a fast crowd that included O.J. Simpson and others who made Chrystie feel insecure. When he left in 1979, she says, "I was devastated because I was losing my best friend."

Though both remarried (Chrystie wed lawyer Richard Scott, whom she divorced earlier this year; and Bruce took Kris Kardashian, ex-wife of OJ's close friend Robert Kardashian, as his third wife), she has retained her respect for him. There were no court battles over money or custody of Casey and Burt, now 18. "Bruce is a good father, and I want him involved with my kids," says Chrystie.

According to Chrystie, only the good memories have survived, and nostalgia sweeps over her during the Olympics. The rest of the time, she stays focused on her children and her thriving design business. At the moment, she says, she is throwing her considerable energy into "my goals."

Second Lives - Divorced : People.com

From 1977 - the all-american couple

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

^^^ yeah, but that is old. i believe there is a recent soundbyte from chrystie in which she denies the cross-dressing claim.

I doubt she would admit it publicly even assuming it was true and something she said in private, if only for the sake of their two children. Of course in light of Bruce's recent actions, it doesn't seem completely far-fetched. Maybe she was relieved when he left her for Linda Thompson.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I don't know much about her, but what kind gracious things to say about an ex who left you.
    Angeli likes this.

Wow. I think Linda Thompson maybe got cheek implants? They make everybody look hideous. I do believe Bruce has always been a cross dresser, read too many articles implying that. It's not like he turned 64 and just took up the hobby.
    holly likes this.

My sweet dead grandfather (Papaw) was a habitual cross dresser (full dress, shoes, make-up and hair) and he was a strait man. Actually really liked the pretty ladies.
    llamamama, chartreuse and Novice like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ How did you find that out, it sounds like there is an interesting story there?

When she realized she'd never seen her grandfather and grandmother in the same place at the same time?
    dougie, Brookie, misrule and 3 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

My sweet dead grandfather (Papaw) was a habitual cross dresser (full dress, shoes, make-up and hair) and he was a strait man. Actually really liked the pretty ladies.
    most cross dressers do like the ladies.
    Novice likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I doubt she would admit it publicly even assuming it was true and something she said in private, if only for the sake of their two children. Of course in light of Bruce's recent actions, it doesn't seem completely far-fetched. Maybe she was relieved when he left her for Linda Thompson.
    yes, that is true. but i thought what she said was pretty nice, it went beyond the typical 'we remain friends and continue to co-parent' blah blah.

^ Very nice. Also interesting that she said she was devastated because she was losing her best friend. Not husband. But in any case, she's kept it classy.

czb

^^^ agree. it had to sting that she supported him financially and emotionally, and when he hit it big after the olympics, went on to the starf*cker, linda. so typical ....

Gosh we have them all over the place here. The majority of them are straight. One even rides his harley decked out with wig, dress, heels, and fingernails. And you should see his girlfriend. Fomer model and stunning. Crazy how that goes. I got to say it's fun to see.
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information