Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Wow, it just doesn't get any klassier than this. Where to start?

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    witch, i had no idea she used to look like that! i always knew her as the crazy one. is she the psycho who posed in playboy with the see-through vinyl pants? or was that a different ex-wife of brucelina's?
    I think that was Jimmy Connors wife Patty, but Bruce had a wife before Linda, so it could have been done by one of them as well.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Brucelina ^. I wonder if he will change his name...and if he will use a "K" or a "B" name.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Brucelina ^. I wonder if he will change his name...and if he will use a "K" or a "B" name.
    I'll vote for Jenn/Jenna/Jennifer Bruce.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I'll vote for Jenn/Jenna/Jennifer Bruce.
    Oh, you're good! I can see any of those, not bad.

Bryce Jenner?
    MmeVertigina and holly like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I think that was Jimmy Connors wife Patty, but Bruce had a wife before Linda, so it could have been done by one of them as well.
    ohhhh, i believe you are right (about jimmy connors). bruce's first wife was just a regular chick who supported him while he trained for the olympics. i don't think she posed for anything.

Bruce's first wife was Chrystie Jenner - divorced Bruce because she allegedly caught him crossdressing
    It seems like Star Magazine is on a steamroller this week and wants to repeatedly run back and forth over the entire Kardashian family. You don't have to pay them to put them on your cover in a pretty pose. You can rip them and put them on your cover and still make a buck. At the same time, it slowly brings them down. Anyway, one of Robert Kardashian's ex wives was telling every story she could for her money. After she finished telling the story about Khloe not being the biological child of Robert, she then went on to say that she once had a meal with Chrystie Jenner, the ex-wife of Bruce and Chrystie said that she divorced Bruce because she came home one day after being gone all weekend and found Bruce had tried on all her clothes and was wearing her bras. She could not handle that and left. Kris Jenner though lets Bruce keep on keeping on.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Bryce Jenner?
    I like that.

I had no idea Linda dated Elvis... interesting....
    I found a timeline of Linda's face on a google image search...

The Jenner boys definitely look more like their father. They're definitely good-looking men.

I have hung around Brody a couple times back during "The Hills" era - a guy I dated (non-famous) was good friends with him. He was/is actually very nice and sweet to everyone around him, famous or not, he's very laid back. And friendly to fans that came up to him wanting pictures and whatnot.

I was watching KUWTK one night, and it was the episode where the family was in Greece and he was having a convo with Kris on the boat. And he said something like "I don't care about all of this" (Trips, Boat, Money, All the vanity and greed that is Kris). And that's how I remember him/how he acted when I was around him. I think that he was trying to have a real moment with Kris, and she quickly tried to turn it around/change the subject of what he was eluding to.

Yeah, he enjoys the "perks" of the 'VIP' lifestyle so to speak (who wouldn't?), but he doesn't feel the need to flash it around to everyone, or call paps to follow him around (*cough cough* Kardashian Family) and doesn't have a "Do you know who I am" type of ego. He's just a chill normal guy that's actually appreciative of what he has.
    A bit of a "player" with the ladies, but hell, if I was a man with his looks, I would be one too

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Bruce's first wife was Chrystie Jenner - divorced Bruce because she allegedly caught him crossdressing
    i thought there was an interview bit somewhere in whcih she denied that he was a cross-dresser?

I was channel surfing one day and caught part of that Greece episode. I stopped because I saw Brody. And yeah, he came across as very chill and surprisingly just plain nice. His likability goes up because he couldn't seem to stand Kris.
    darksithbunny and Bluebonnet like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I was watching KUWTK one night, and it was the episode where the family was in Greece and he was having a convo with Kris on the boat. And he said something like "I don't care about all of this" (Trips, Boat, Money, All the vanity and greed that is Kris).
    He doesn't care about it, because it's been readily available to him all his life.
    Appearing to be nice or chill in the company of Kris Jenner, is like being the best Colombian hockey player. Not much of a competition.
    Brookie and snoopqueen like this.

I don't follow any of the K mutts, but didn't Brody fight Joe "The Rapist" Francis after The Rapist decked a girl at a nightclub? The enemy of Joe T.R. Francis is my friend, so to speak.
    Novice likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    He doesn't care about it, because it's been readily available to him all his life.
    Appearing to be nice or chill in the company of Kris Jenner, is like being the best Colombian hockey player. Not much of a competition.
    Good points.
    I've been around him without Kris Jenner, and he is still nice and a laid back guy.
    He grew up with money, and has also made his own (The Hills, his own show, appearances, investing, etc. not billions, but a good amount to live very comfortably).
    My handful of encounters with him - he was very nice and chill. The guy I was dating at the time (who grew up with him from when they were in their early teens), says he's always been pretty grounded and nice to others, my ex actually used the word "sweet" to describe him.

My point was, from what I've seen, that he's appreciative of what he does have, and its not main focus in his life to earn as much as he can and flash it all around, unlike Kris ( and a majority of the people in the industry), who always wants more money and fame, thinks quality family time is inviting a camera crew to film every second of all of their lives, and whoring her kids out for anything she can get.
    idunno and snoopqueen like this.

Thread Information