Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

He really is looking very feminine, especially the hair, long hair isn't only for women, but the way he's styled it, like a bob is. He also looks like he 'braless' which is probably the effect he wanted.

I have a lot of sympathy for transgendered people, I can't imagine how hard it is living in a body that you feel isn't yours.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Who is he fooling? It has been obvious to me this last season he is becoming more and more effiminate. I tried to ignore it but couldn't by the end. It was too obvious. I also think this is probably the biggest reason for their divorcing. They are just buddies by this point. Even if he doesn't get the full-on gender reassignment surgery, he is definitely going after feminizing himself more and more.
    Yea he looks more and more feminine every time his pics hit the net.
    holly likes this.

His boobs look at least as big as Lena Dunham's. And yes, that hair is in a pageboy. You can see how it's curled under.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    If I was as rich as him, I'd do something like to go to another country for a month, stay low-key and private, get my surgeries, recuperate. Someplace like Sweden.

He could have done that that why somehow I think he doesn't mind the attention. Like Laurent said, this family lives for the fame and the public eye and he is very much part of that.
    Plus showing his boobs like that, he is sending a message to us and I really wouldn't be that surprised if he made his transformation into a reality show.
    Laurent and holly like this.

I may be mistaken, but I think that during the height of Khloe and Lamar's marriage drama, she was calling for her privacy and making shitty Tweets about it being violated and how unfair it all was. And it was all just to keep it so that the story would first be told on Keeping Up with the Kardashians in a bid for higher ratings. Cynical me wouldn't be shocked if that's the angle this time too with Bruce.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

There's something "not right" about those photos.... looking at them makes me feel uneasy, and I can't pinpoint why...
    (It's not that I don't support his transition, if that's what he is doing - I fully support that)
    Maybe it's just the energy of the photos, or the fact pap's are documenting his exit, which I think should be private... I don't know.
    DirtyGossip01 likes this.

what's Rob Ford doing there??!
    Dorahacky and chartreuse like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I thought it was grumpy cat.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I really don't want to see all this play out on tv

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I may be mistaken, but I think that during the height of Khloe and Lamar's marriage drama, she was calling for her privacy and making shitty Tweets about it being violated and how unfair it all was. And it was all just to keep it so that the story would first be told on Keeping Up with the Kardashians in a bid for higher ratings. Cynical me wouldn't be shocked if that's the angle this time too with Bruce.

Your 'Cynical me' is probably right. These people cannot live without being papped. Why do we always see pictures of them while some people that are waaaay more famous are never papped.
    The first one that comes to mind, Johnny Depp. When he was with Vanessa, almost never you would see private pictures of them, now he is with this fame hunger lesbian and they are all over the place.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    He really is looking very feminine, especially the hair, long hair isn't only for women, but the way he's styled it, like a bob is. He also looks like he 'braless' which is probably the effect he wanted.

I have a lot of sympathy for transgendered people, I can't imagine how hard it is living in a body that you feel isn't yours.
    ITA. I cannot begin to imagine the hell that transgenders have to live with. I also cannot imagine wth is powering the motor of Bruce's psyche right now, but I feel very deeply that he's not going though this publicly by choice. I think he was either bulldozed into famewhore status by PMK, or was just content to roll with the Kartrashian's bid for more than their fifteen minutes of undeserved fame. Kris has always thrown him under the bus and continues to do so. Whatever, I guarantee he's not comfortable with the media focus now, and who can blame him.

I actually think he looks like an aging Joan Severance (of '80's modeling and "Wiseguy" fame). Yeah, I know...I just dated the hell out of myself. Does anyone but me remember this chick?

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Why do we always see pictures of them while some people that are waaaay more famous are never papped.
    Calling the paps themselves with GPS coordinates and a detailed list of what they'll be wearing beforehand is probably a huge help.
    rollo and holly like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGossip01 View Post
    ITA. I cannot begin to imagine the hell that transgenders have to live with. I also cannot imagine wth is powering the motor of Bruce's psyche right now, but I feel very deeply that he's not going though this publicly by choice. I think he was either bulldozed into famewhore status by PMK, or was just content to roll with the Kartrashian's bid for more than their fifteen minutes of undeserved fame. Kris has always thrown him under the bus and continues to do so. Whatever, I guarantee he's not comfortable with the media focus now, and who can blame him.

I actually think he looks like an aging Joan Severance (of '80's modeling and "Wiseguy" fame). Yeah, I know...I just dated the hell out of myself. Does anyone but me remember this chick?
    I agree with the first part and to be born in a body that doesn't feel like it belongs to you must be hell.

but for the second part, lets agree to disagree. I think he does have a choice and he plays the media victim very well. I think he is as money and fame obsessed as PMK and that is why their union lasted so long.

or like Michael K says: Please oh Please
    OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE

January 23, 2014 / Posted by: Allison

I don’t know what’s gotten into him, but sometime last night, God gave up torturing us by freezing our asses in snow or making the closest store to my house run out of Cool Ranch Ds (THANKS, ASSHOLE), and decided to channel his inner Oprah and mercifully start granting prayer requests like it was the goddamn Favorite Things episode of our lives. All of our prayers are coming true, people! FirstTantrum Toddler gets arrested for a DUI, and now there’s a possibility that my BRUCIE might be joining the 18th Season of Dancing With The Stars! God’s in a good mood and he’s granting all our wishes, so if you’ve ever wanted bigger tittiesor for the earth to open up and swallow Kris Jenner back into the 7th Layer of Hell, now’s the time!
    I’ll be getting out my nicest scented pink note paper and a fresh glitter gel pen to write God a very sincere Thank You note today, because Us Weekly is reporting that the second-most talented Kardashian (second only to Khole, who is able to crush cans with her She-Hulk snatch) Bruce Jenner is in talks to appear on your Nana’s favorite show to fall asleep to:
    “He’s dying to do it,” an insider tells Us. “The show is close to locking him in.”
    Jenner has stepped into the ballroom before — as an audience member. The star previously cheered on stepdaughter Kim Kardashian, as she took 11th place in Season 7 with professional dancer Mark Ballas. Kim’s younger brother, Rob Kardashian, followed in her footsteps when he joined Season 13 of the dancing competition in 2011. He and Cheryl Burke were eliminated in week 10.
    “He would have fun with it,” Rob told Us.
    Have fun with it? Rob, you fucking sock-hawking dummy, he’d DOMINATE that competition with his raw sex appeal and sensuality. Can you imagine Bruce gracefully waltzing across the floor to Endless Love as his beautiful freedom-tail shimmers against the sequins on his costume? Uh oh. I knew I shouldn’t have pictured Bruce grinding against Cheryl Burke so soon after scrolling through those hot pictures of Joe Exotic. I’m going to need a change of pants, a million towels, whatever they used to soak up the Iowa River flood (probably sawdust?) and a moment to catch my breath.
    (Pic via Splash)

His manicure looks good too. French tips, slightly pointed, not too long. As least he is being tasteful.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Fuller hair. And bigger lips too. Compare to before:

Go Habs Go!!

Thread Information