Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

That wouldn't be shocking. His nails are long, his brows are waxed, his hair is long, he's halfway there

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Bruce with long hair reminds me of the creepy reverend from Poltergeist 3 and it freaks me out

.....And that concludes my great contribution to this thread.
    You're welcome
    JazzyGirl likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Pimp Mama Kris Can’t Stand That Bruce Jenner Is More Of A Gorgeous Woman Than She’ll Ever Be

True story: My lips were dry and chapped, and as soon as I looked at that cover, they were suddenly silky and covered with a thick layer of gloss. Auntie Bruce’s beauty brings moisture to all lips.

Earlier last year, Robert Kardashian’s ex-wife Ellen used Star Magazine to get a quick check by exposing Bruce Jenner’s love of caressing his turkey jerky skin with a pair of pink satin panties. Ellen told Star that Bruce’s ex-wife told her that the petals on Bruce’s butt flower get extra tingly when he transforms himself into Miss Brucella by putting on gorgeous gowns and high heels. Now Star Magazine is saying that Bruce’s cross dressing ways are the reason why his marriage to Pimp Mama Kris died. Jezebel read the highly important article and they say that a source says that Bruce loves to wearing diamond earrings, loves to get manicures, loves to get pedicures and loves to pluck his eyebrows. If that means that Bruce wants to be a woman, then that means 99% of the dudes in Hollywood and beyond also want to be a woman, because everyone lives for that kind of pampering.

The source says that PMK is threatening to tell everyone that Bruce is Danny Aiello in Prêt-à-Porter if he doesn’t do what she says:

“Kris has told Bruce that she will reveal his secret if he doesn’t go along with her plans about their split or their show.”

Let that devil bitch whore spill Bruce’s secret. It’ll be her greatest regret in life. Because if she does, it will finally give Bruce a reason to step out of the darkness and into the spotlight in his full cross dressing glory. Scott would leave Kourtney, Kanye would rip up his contract with Kim and Lamar would drop his crack pipe to throw himself at Bruce’s size 24 sparkly red high heel. Brucella Jenner would steal all of their men without even trying. Those gutter Kardashian hags are no match for Brucella. So do it, PMK, do it.

Besides, Bruce being a cross dresser isn’t weird at all. But Bruce marrying PMK in the first place is some weird and fucked-up shit.
    Dlisted | Pimp Mama Kris Can’t Stand That Bruce Jenner Is More Of A Gorgeous Woman Than She’ll Ever Be

And so it begins.....

Besides, Bruce being a cross dresser isn’t weird at all. But Bruce marrying PMK in the first place is some weird and fucked-up shit.

Troof!

That US article is a plant by PMK because the Kardashian women aren't happy until they completely emasculate their menfolk (Rob, Lamar, Kris Humphries...)

Even if the story were true, what a bitch.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Holy fuck, she really wasted no time throwing him under the bus, did she?
    kasippu and JazzyGirl like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I can't stop staring at the picture of Bruce. My dog.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce actually did want to be a woman because he sure as hell looks like he's transitioning. But, if it is true, typical Kris selling that story to the tabs for her own benefit before he has publicly acknowledged it, in some attempt to embarrass him because he's just not that into her or the Kardashian fuckery anymore.

And really...who gives a shit if he cross dresses or wants to be trans. Go head on gurl if that's his thing. He's not hurting anyone and yea, I fully agree that PMK is pissed that he's done done with all the Cartrashian shite.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

If this is what she does when they are 'good friends' I wonder what she does with her enemies?
    Free Charmed.

IF I were a man, married to a Kardasian, I would sign up for a sex change faster then you can say the word.

PMK is working overtime. Kanye by the balls (what shit does she has on him?) The Kloe husband is such a big druggie in the world that even his dealer is worried about him (first time for everything),....

It's not the reason they split at all. Nice try PMK.

I've heard that about him since the 70s, so why try and blackmail him now? Every one of his wives had kids with him, so apparently they weren't too repulsed. Unless of course they were just golddiggers after all his millions.

I think even if this cross-dressing stuff isn't the least bit true he should get decked out and paint the town just for the fun of it. If anyone's gonna look bad here it's the money-grubbing women who apparently didn't mind putting up with this for years.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ Maybe Bruce should dress up as Kim for Halloween.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information