Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I think this shit is all about the show ratings. At least that is what she is telling Bruce. And then there will be episodes of her dating. The last show being she divorces Bruce who is wandering what the fuck just happened.
    And then he'll wander downstairs, just like this.....
    Bluebonnet, rollo, mjw and 2 others like this.

i AM big.....it's the pictures that got small.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yeah, why not film it all? The series can end with Bruce pushing her down the stairs.
    I'd set my DVR for that episode.
    rollo and Clubber Lang like this.

^ They'd better keep the dramatic music!

Elite Member

Bruce always strikes me as a befuddled grandma that is wandering around wondering "how the hell did I get here?"
    Sylkyn and HWBL like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

The Jenners are one big, happy separated family -- and Kris Jenner went out of her way to prove it by taking family pics at home tonight.

Bruce Jenner, along with his sons Brandon and Brody, grinned and posed for a pic with Kris -- which she promptly posted on Instagram with the caption, "Another amazing night."

Momager Kris made no bones about it ... the warm and fuzzy moment was engineered as a response to TMZ.

She concluded her Instagram post with a hashtag that read, "SorryTMZ got it wrong AGAIN."

Sorry Kris, you know we got it right.

As we reported, sources connected to the family say Brody and Brandon have been reconnecting with their father since he separated from Kris and moved to Malibu. We're also told the boys partially blamed Kris for the fact Bruce neglected them for most of the last 20 years.

In fact, things were so bad, Bruce often would not even call the boys on their birthdays.

Kris' IG caption continued, "Too fun I love you guys!!! Best hearts"

Brody also posted a pic. Eat your heart out Norman Rockwell.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2hQ67QDTY
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Bruce always strikes me as a befuddled grandma that is wandering around wondering "how the hell did I get here?"
    "This is not my beautiful wife?"

Bruce and kris look like a lesbian couple in that pic.

'Their marriage was out of control': Jenner family friend Kathie Lee Gifford weighs in on Kris and Bruce's split... as Kendall and Kylie 'side with different parents'

By Sarah Bull
    PUBLISHED: 12:24 GMT, 10 October 2013 | UPDATED: 14:50 GMT, 10 October 2013

She's close friends of both Kris and Bruce Jenner.
    And now Kathie Lee Gifford has weighed in on the couple's shock split, admitting that the pair's marriage had got 'out of control'.
    The American host, who is godmother to the couple's daughters Kendall and Kylie, said on The Today Show: 'I think they’ve just been under such unbelievable pressure, but there’s just so many things going on.

Weighing in: Kathie Lee Gifford, a close friend of Kris and Bruce Jenner, has spoken about the pair's split

Sharing her opinion: Kathie and co-host Hoda Kotb discussed their opinions of the break-up

'The last time I was at Kris’ house, if you walked through, in every different room of the house, somebody was meeting with someone about a new deal.
    'If it’s always about the deals, and you can’t find your husband in your house or your wife in your house, or your kids, because there’s so much going on, it’s just gotten out of control.'
    Kathie, 60, also fuelled reports that Bruce and Kris actually split a year ago, admitting that she has known about their marriage breakdown for a 'long time'.

Split: Kris and Bruce had very different expressions as they were seen out separately on Wednesday

She said: 'Every time I’ve been out there and seen her, I saw him as well. When I was with her and the phone rang, it was Bruce calling in.
    'When I went out to do her talk show this past summer, that’s when we had the chance to really talk about it. Who says I can’t keep secrets?'
    But Kathie also revealed that she is still hoping Kris and Bruce will put their issues behind them, adding: 'I’m hoping for the family’s sake that they’re gonna be reconciled. They really do love one another.'
    However, Kathie did add to co-host Hoda Kotb that she is concerned about how Kendall, 17, and Kylie, 16, will cope in the wake of the split going public.

Best of friends: Kathie and Kris are close friends, and Kathie is godmother to Kendall and Kylie

Family friend: Kathie attended a charity event with Bruce last month, where the pair danced in front of photographers

She said: 'The best thing they have is not stuff. The best thing they have is those two girls together, my godchildren, Kendall and Kylie. I’m just worried about them.'
    Kathie's comments come as it was reported the sisters have divided on who they are supporting following the split.

According to RadarOnline.com, Kendall has been taking father Bruce's side and is spending as much time as she can at his Malibu property, while Kylie is backing Kris and living happily with her at the family home

The website quote a source as saying: 'Kendall has always been much closer to dad, Bruce, than to momager, Kris. Kendall is much quieter and shy, just like Bruce….she doesn’t seek out the spotlight like her younger sister Kylie.

Sisters divided: Kendall is sad to have backed her dad Bruce after their split, while Kylie is supporting mother Kris

'Kendall has been splitting her time between Malibu and the family mansion. Kendall would like to move into Bruce’s house full-time but Kris always gives her a guilt trip about it.'
    Radar also claims that Kris and Bruce's differing opinions about their daugthers' directions in life were a major factor intheir split.

While Kris has always been encouraging of the duo's modelling and various business ventures, so much so that she even pushed to have them home-schooled, Bruce has always fought for them to have 'normal' teenage lives.

The source added: 'It was very hard for Bruce to watch his girls struggle in school because of their careers. He feels they are missing out on normal teenage experiences such as going to football games and going to Homecoming dances.

'There is only so much he can do. It’s his hope that one day soon, the girls will consider going to college because he doesn’t want them to rely on their looks and fame going forward in their lives.'

Happier times: Kathie added she hopes Kris and Bruce might be able to reconcile

Source:Kathie Lee Gifford weighs in on Kris and Bruce Jenner's split | Mail Online

Bonus! If you watch the video at the source link you can watch a drunk Kathie Lee tell the story.

Also, the narrative is following closely to that BI Reveal about the karda$hians

Are Kim and Kanye to blame for Kris and Bruce Jenner's separation? Olympian reached 'breaking point' when couple moved in with baby North

PUBLISHED: 22:38, 11 October 2013 | UPDATED: 08:21, 12 October 2013

Kim Kardashian and her new family drove Kris and Bruce Jenner's relationship to 'breaking point,' it has been claimed.

The reality TV star, 31, her rapper boyfriend Kanye West, 36, and newborn daughter North moved into the Jenner marital home earlier this year because their new mansion was undergoing extensive renovations.

While the matriarch, 57, was delighted her favourite child was moving back under her roof, it seems their presence proved all too much for the former Olympic champion - and ultimately took a toll on the couple's 22-year marriage.

Three's a crowd: Kim, Kanye and baby North, pictured here in New York earlier this week, took over Kris and Bruce Jenner's family home earlier this year

'It got crazy,' an insider told People magazine. 'It was all about Kim and North and no one paid Bruce any attention, especially Kris.'
    'This was Bruce's house, too,' adds the source. 'And he had no room. He felt like he was being shoved into a corner.'
    Around the time Kim's entourage took over, the couple decided to separate, and Bruce, 63, moved into a beach-side property in Malibu pad.
    They kept the split a secret and dismissed rumours of marital discord at the time, with Kris calling the pad a 'man-cave' where Bruce could 'relax'.

Separated: Bruce and Kris, both pictured in LA this week, were married for 22 years... but it seems the presence of Kim and her new family in the marital home was a 'breaking point' for the Olympian

But it was clear to viewers that Kris' husband was not her priority. (While she allocated a nursery and other rooms in the house to Kim and Kanye, Bruce was allotted a small space in the garage to keep his favourite possessions.)

And Bruce himself made the point in one episode that Kim and Kanye have more than enough money to rent a place of their own while their renovations were underway.

Earlier this week, Kris put her separation with Bruce down to a 'shift in the way' they treated one another.
    The former couple, who have two daughters, Kendall, 17, and Kyle, 16, insists it was an amicable split while admitting things have changed.
    Kris told People: 'There was definitely a shift in the way we treated each other. We will always be the best of friends, because that's the dynamic of our relationship. We definitely get along as a family and with the kids; we're so connected in that way. We love each other.'

Jenner family home: Kim, Kanye and North took over the Calabasas compound

Kris and the children she has with ex-husband Robert Kardashian - which includes daughters 34-year-old Kourtney, 32-year-old Kim, 29-year-old Khloe, and 26-year-old son Rob - were catapulted into the spotlight on their hit reality show 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'
    which portrays the busy celebrity lifestyle they all lead.

Although the star does not think her and Bruce's split was because of their hectic schedules she can't work out what it was down to.

The businesswomen said: 'I don't think it was the pace of life. We've always gone 150 miles per hour, and Bruce has more energy than anybody.

Under construction: Kim and Kanye's mansion is undergoing huge renovations

'I just think it has evolved. I really can't put my finger on it. We're just happier now.'
    The brunette beauty insists that they are still 'big happy family' and there is no bad feelings between anyone. (She posted a rather nauseating picture of herself with Bruce, Brody and Brandon on Thursday to prove the point.)
    She added: 'I love really hard, and the people that I have in my life that I love will always be in my life forever. It's ultimately like one big happy family.'

Quizzed on the prospect of divorce she agreed with what the former Olympic champion previously said, adding: 'No. No, no, no.'

Bruce also has another four kids, two from his first marriage to Chrystie Crownover, Casey and Burt, and sons Brody, 30, and Brandon, 32, from his second marriage to Linda Thompson

Read more: Are Kim and Kanye to blame for Kris and Bruce Jenner's separation? | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bruce moved out because Kim moved back in? However, I can quite understand that once Kanye's ego moved in there was no room at home.

however... Since they split a year ago.....

Kris and Bruce Jenner confirm they separated a year ago
    Published October 08, 2013Associated Press

NEW YORK – Which "Keeping up with the Kardashians" couple might be on the rocks always makes for good tabloid fodder but one couple is ready to say they're over -- and have been for a while.

Kris and Bruce Jenner have confirmed they separated a year ago, after 22 years together.

In an interview with US magazine hitting newsstands Friday, Kris Jenner says their scenes together on the show have been genuine and there's no animosity between them. She says they're committed to their family.

Her former Olympic champion husband says they'll always love and respect each other.

News of the split was first reported by E! News.

They say no divorce papers have been filed and that Bruce will continue to appear on the family's reality show.

The admission explains why on recent episodes, Bruce Jenner moved out to his own beach house, saying he needed more space.

The couple's teenage daughters, Kendall and Kylie, were also filmed joining him for the summer, because their house with mom Kris was too crowded after half-sister Kim Kardashian moved in with Kanye West and their new daughter.

Since Bruce Jenner moved out, he's still featured on the series often. Kris Jenner has taped scenes at his new home, as have the other Kardashian kids.

Fifty-seven-year-old Kris Jenner and 63-year-old Bruce Jenner married in April 1991, less than a year after getting fixed up on a blind date.

At the time, Bruce had already been married twice before and had four kids.

Kris Jenner was newly divorced from Robert Kardashian, a prominent attorney who represented O.J. Simpson in the murder trial of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. She already had four kids, Kim, Khloe --wife of NBA star Lamar Odom-- Kourtney Kardashian and Rob Kardashian.

Bruce Jenner has served as a father figure to Kris Jenner's children, especially since the death of Robert Kardashian in 2003 of cancer.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians" is in its eighth season on the E! network.
    KrisNine likes this.
    Free Charmed.

OK, we get it. They've never been happier. They're happiest this way. They're both happy.

I'm sorry Kris, I'm not quite sure that I am clear what the message is......?
    KrisNine likes this.
    Free Charmed.

^^I think, but I could be very wrong, that they are happy, happier, happiest

Hmm. Can't find it on the blind item board, but wasn't there a blind about some pseudo-celeb couple that was splitting and that the husband was transitioning into being a female?

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information