Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Scott Disick better watch out. He's next.
    But they have to marry first..THEN he can be next. My personal vote for "next": Kanye leaves Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    OMG! I hope he is, the poor bastard!

Last I checked, Bruce STILL has more money than that bitch. and yes, she's vile. her family is falling apart, 2 marriages are ending... and all she wants is a few more covers on the rags.

Kim has always been that Kunt's Kash Kow..

bingo. that's going to be a major bone of contention in this divorce. bruce never seemed to want this famewhoring nonsense for his daughters. he actually expected them to do homework and shit!

because it's going to turn into "I nursed him through numerous bouts with cancer and then HE LEFT ME!"

from your fingers, to god's ears.

and an exorcism..

yep. hopefully, they'll keep dropping.

All joking (mostly) aside, I truly do feel sorry for Bruce Jenner... he's about to find out how Kris Humphries and Lamar feel. I hope they start some kind of support group and tell ALL!!!!
    I don't, I think that he is as driven as Kris.

e.g.
    Behan recalled sharing a story about her losing a 300-meter race on her high school track team. Her opponent beat her despite falling over the hurdles.

“She got up and still beat me! I had never been so humiliated and embarrassed in my life!” Behan said to the family.

Bruce Jenner wasn’t sympathetic. “Bruce grimaced and uttered in a pained voice, ‘Never ever tell that story again in my house,’ ” she recalled.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I remember reading they were staying with him at the beach house. Do we know if that is permanant or was that just for summer? I do hope he has them fulltime.
    I thought that the house in Malibu was just for summer but that he had another (separate place) in Hidden hills/Calabasas
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I know I'm old, but I can't imagine ever standing next to my Dad giving people the finger. Bruce is no better than Kris. Six kids in ten years with three different women. Lousy Dad to all of them.
    I'm not sure if my dad even knows the gesture.
    Free Charmed.

'She's driven by money and power': Kris Jenner sister claims the matriarch's greed is ruining her life after 22-year marriage collapses

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 18:39, 9 October 2013 | UPDATED: 18:39, 9 October 2013

One day after she confirmed her split from her husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner, Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kris Jenner is facing another blow.
    In an interview with InTouch, on stands Wednesday, her younger sibling Karen Houghton says the matriarch has a love for power, money and fame and that's why her world has been turned upside down.

'She came out of the womb saying, "Where's my Ferrari?"' the San Diego resident tells the publication.

The diamond life: Kris Jenner, seen here in 2012, is obsessed with power and money, according to her sister Karen Houghton

'You know what drives Kris?' Karen, 54, who was interviewed at the modest home she shares with her daughter Natalie Zettel, 15, tells the magazine.
    'Power, power, power. And money. Fame and fortune ruin people.'
    The sibling, who was present at Kim Kardashian's baby shower in June, says her sister's life revolves around making money and she wakes up at 5 am every day to plot how to fatten her bank account.

Sibling rivalry: Kris (left, in 2009) is three years older than her sister Karen (right, in June)

'She's a workaholic, a hustler,' says Karen, a part-time nurse.

'It's about wanting power. It's Gucci purses, Bentleys, all the things I don't care about that she does.'
    The sister explains that it's an addiction for Kris.
    'You do these things because you are unhappy,' she adds.
    'Money is Kris' whole world.'
    Too bad her E! reality show has seen a slide in ratings. Last week it had 1.8m viewers, which is far down from the season premiere of 3m watchers.

Let's make lots of money: Kris, pictured in 2009 with her family, 'pushes her children to be stars,' according to her sister

Growing up in a family that could afford few frills in Claremont, California, is what made Kris the way she is, explains Karen.
    The girls were born to their engineer father Robert Houghton and candle making mother Mary Jo who is now 77. The couple split when Kris was aged seven and they barely saw their dad for the next decade until his death in 1975 by a car accident.
    They were 'spoiled with love,' and not money says Karen.

Fame hungry: Kris enjoys 'power, power, power,' says her only sibling, which she does by befriending stars like Mara Menounos (left) and Bethenny Frankel (right)

Kris also had a complex because she was 'heavy as a kid,' says her sister.
    She also 'became worried about her looks at age 15,' says Karen, which led to plastic surgery. The sibling estimates that Kris has spent about $1m on cosmetic doctors.

After high school, the beauty moved to LA where she hit up country clubs trying to find the right partner.
    'There is a [money] gene in her,' says the sibling.
    In 1978, at age 22, Kris ended up marrying Robert Kardashian, a prominent attorney, with whom she had four children: Kourtney, 34, Kim, 32, Khloe, 29 and Robert, 26.

Because Kris married so young, she is now getting partying 'out of her system,' explains Karen.

Double ouch: Karen's criticisms come just one day after Kris announced she had separated from Bruce Jenner, who she's seen with here in April

The article also talks to several insiders that reveal Kris is growing apart from her children.
    'At any given time, at least one of Kris' kids is angry at her,' says a source.

She wants Khloe - who Karen calls 'a sweet girl' who 'keeps everything inside' - to dump her estranged husband Lamar Odom because of his reported addiction to drugs that's tainting the family's image
    Kris is 'already shopping for Khloe's next husband,' says the source and adds that her first choice is rapper Drake who has a cleaner image.
    'She thinks he'd be perfect for Khloe,' says the source.
    One of their sources also reports that Kim is drifting away from her mom as she spends more time with her boyfriend Kanye West and their daughter North.
    'She pushes her children to be stars,' says Karen.
    This isn't the first time Karen has spoken out about her sister.

Last week she discussed the mother of six's crumbling marriage to Bruce.

At work: The mother of six being interviewed in the entrance of her Hidden Hills mansion

Read more: Kris Jenner sister claims the matriarch's greed is ruining her life after 22-year marriage collapses | Mail Online

Along with her marriage, it looks like her nose is collapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Along with her marriage, it looks like her nose is collapsing.
    The nostrils resemble pieces of macaroni.

OMG!!!!! It's a KURSE!!!

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo

Is There a 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Kurse? A Timeline of the Family's Woes Since the Show Premiered
    Content preferences Done
    Elizabeth Durand 8 hours ago

What goes up must come down, and perhaps nowhere is that saying more proven than in a magical land called Hollywood. Just ask the Kardashians.

The Kardashian name first landed on the pop culture radar the way so many do … with a sex tape. (You almost forgot about Kim and Ray J, didn't you?) The tape "leaked" in February 2007 and a mere eight months later, the family landed a reality show and began building what would become a behemoth fashion and entertainment empire.

But it's not all smooth sailing on your way to the top — even if you are driving a blacked-out Benz — and it's even harder to stay put once you get there. So it's no surprise that six years after the Kardashians got their start, the clan has been plagued with a long list of personal, professional, and legal woes that seems to grow longer by the day. Between Kris and Bruce Jenner (who just announced their separation), all of their kids, their kids' spouses, exes, and baby daddies, it's all but impossible to keep the drama straight.

And that's why we've put together this crafty little timeline to prove just how cursed the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" have been since the October 14, 2007, premiere of the show on E!.

July 18, 2008: Khlo Kardashian is booked into jail for violating her probation related to her 2007 DUI arrest. Because of overcrowding in the L.A. jails, however, she only serves three hours of her 30-day sentence.

October 31, 2011: Kim Kardashian files for divorce from Kris Humphries after a head-scratching 72 days of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences." Calculations reveal that, based on the $10 million price tag for her over-the-top wedding, Kim's marriage cost her $137,818.39 per day. Soon after, Kris claims Kim "duped" and "used" him, and calls their marriage "a sham."

March 2012: After a sub-par season, Khlo's husband, NBA forward Lamar Odom, is promptly dropped from the Dallas Mavericks and demoted to the NBA D-league.

December 2012: Robert Kardashian splits from singer Rita Ora amid rumors that she cheated on him with Jonah Hill. Following this very public break-up, Rob seems to become depressed and gains a noticeable amount of weight, sparking concern from his family, especially Kris.

March 2013: After years of denying that anything is wrong, Khloe finally admits that she and Lamar are having infertility issues. Asked by her stepbrother Brandon Jenner how long she's been trying to get pregnant, Khlo replies, "Since I married Lamar." This revelation means they've been trying since 2009 — not a good sign.

May 2013: Robert is charged with battery and theft after a scuffle with a photographer.

June 3, 2013: Kim's divorce from Kris Humphries is finally finalized — after 536 days. This means Kim's divorce from Kris lasted 7.4 times longer than their marriage.

June 25, 2013: Kris vehemently denies rumors that she and Bruce are divorcing during an appearance on "The View." "Everything is perfect," the mom-ager insisted. "It's silly. We've been married for 23 years and hopefully another 23 more."

July 11, 2013: Lamar Odom is caught on film attacking a photographer's car and throwing his camera equipment on the street.

July 19, 2013: Kim's boyfriend and baby daddy, Kanye West, is accused of attacking a photographer at LAX, making him the third family member (yes, we realize he's unofficial) to lose his cool with the press in a mere two months.

August 25, 2013: Lamar Odom goes missing amidst reports that he is abusing drugs.

August 28, 2013: Kris Jenner's talk show, "Kris," is cancelled after its six-week run. Though she punched up ratings during her final episode by having Kanye West reveal the very first picture of baby North, reports claim executives knew that was a one-shot deal and was not indicative of the show's ratings in the future.

August 30, 2013: Lamar Odom resurfaces in Los Angeles when he is arrested for a DUI.

September 5, 2013: Lamar Odom checks into, and out of, rehab in less than 24 hours amid rumors that Khloe (and the rest of the family) still don't know where he is.

October 7, 2013: Kris and Bruce Jenner announce not only that they are separated, but that they have been living apart for a full year already.

While "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" continues to roll on, it certainly seems the spotlight is taking its toll. Something tells us, however, that cursed or not, the Kardashians aren't going away anytime soon. After all, Kris will inevitably start dating ... and there's got to be a spinoff in that.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

You know it's bad if your girlfriend cheats on you with Jonah Hill.
    Palermo, greysfang, sluce and 2 others like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wouldn't say it was a Kurse. I would say it is more along the lines of greedy, self-absorbed assholery.

Bruce Jenner Speaks Out About Separation From Kris Jenner

Posted: 10/09/2013 6:06 pm EDT

Bruce Jenner is opening up about his separation from Kris Jenner.
    The couple confirmed they were separating after 22 years of marriage yesterday (Oct. 8), explaining in a statement, "We are living separately and we are much happier this way. But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority."
    Now Bruce is speaking out, telling People that despite their split, neither he nor Kris has plans to file for divorce.
    "I'm doing great," the former Olympian, 63, says. "Kris is happy, I'm happy. Nobody is filing for divorce."
    Bruce is living in his Malibu bachelor pad, while Kris, 57, is staying at the Jenner family home with the pair's daughters, Kendall and Kylie, and new parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
    "Kris has her own place and I have my own place," Bruce explains. "There's no animosity. Everything is good."
    So is Bruce ready to get back in the dating game? Not so much.
    Despite his newly single status, the Kardashian-Jenner family patriarch has no plans to see other women.
    "We're not going there. I have my family, I have my kids," he tells People. "All my time is filled."
    Rob Kardashian also shared his thoughts on the separation, telling "Entertainment Tonight," "[Bruce has] been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and same obviously with my mom … same with my sisters, there's no bad blood. Even between my mom and Bruce there's no negative, bad blood … I don't think they can be in a happier place right now."

Bruce was pictured today, still wearing his wedding ring:

Source: Bruce Jenner Speaks Out About Separation From Kris Jenner

Please tell me she isn't 'shopping' for a new husband for Khloe.

If there is no prenup they can't afford to divorce because PKJ is a money grabbing bitch and of she's worth more than him she'll not want to give any ca$h up.
    Free Charmed.

You know how there's some posters who irrationally hate certain celebs? I'm finally one of them. I think I hate this try-hard, fame-whoring bitch more than LeAnn.
    Novice and darksithbunny like this.

Yea!
    Free Charmed.

I think this shit is all about the show ratings. At least that is what she is telling Bruce. And then there will be episodes of her dating. The last show being she divorces Bruce who is wandering what the fuck just happened.

Yeah, why not film it all? The series can end with Bruce pushing her down the stairs.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information