Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

Bruce was racing a Lamborghini during the events. Bruce was hanging at the Lamborghini tent with a bunch of girls.

He said he was getting closer to his sons -- something he hadn't done when they were growing up, which caused a major problem in their relationship.
    ^^ Did a ten year old write this article?

a well-placed source who works on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"
    Uh oh, I hope they can find that leak on the set!
    sluce and KrisNine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Uh oh, I hope they can find that leak on the set!
    I'm going with Kourtney, since no one gives a single damn about her lately. Kardashians are like trolls - they wither without attention.
    sluce and darksithbunny like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Cue the photos of Kris acting like a jackass in all the clubs with young guys, preferably black ones
    darksithbunny likes this.

^ I'm not sure if she's pretending to actually date Britney Spears' ex or not, but this showed up in another thread today:

Kris Jenner and Jason Trawick: Dinner in Calabasas, CA on 10/6/2013
    Palermo likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

^ He had a skin cancer removed from his nose.

He's had two skin cancer surgeries on his face. The most recent one left a noticeable two-inch scar on the side of his face. I'd post a picture if I knew how to do that. Maybe he's decided that life is too short to keep on pretending that he has a real marriage.

Jason T? The man who is paid to pretend to be somebody's man? hahaha

Bruce was hanging at the Lamborghini tent with a bunch of girls.
    Trading makeup tips.....
    BITTER and MsChiff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Jason T? The man who is paid to pretend to be somebody's man? hahaha
    Who used to be an agent at William Morris Endeavor Entertainment....
    Free Charmed.

I don't like this, just because it gives Kris a hundred and one reasons from here on out to be on the cover of magazines and pimp out her own limp sex life for all to see, and how her next victim will be the "true love of her life", but not really, because Dad Kardashian will always be her "true love" ofc...I don't even want this crow to die, because then she'll be everywhere then too
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    He has cancer? How come I hadn't heard about that? PKJ fail!
    Yeah, which it's pretty normal for someone who has had cancer before to have other cancerous growths removed. But I remember it being a HUGE deal when it was Khloe on the show nearly a whole episode was dedicated to a mole she had found.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's not that subtle.
    Anyway, we already know about his cross dressing fetish, what's new to learn?
    I did not know about the cross dressing fetish. That little tidbit makes him slightly more interesting than he normally is.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I bet he is secretly smoking crack with Lamar.
    OMG! I hope he is, the poor bastard!
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    God, everything is about ratings to this woman. She's a vile piece of work. Yuck.

Glad that there isn't a prenup. She probably saw to that when she married Bruce and he was the one with more money.
    Last I checked, Bruce STILL has more money than that bitch. and yes, she's vile. her family is falling apart, 2 marriages are ending... and all she wants is a few more covers on the rags.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    What's sad is Kris probably sees this as a plot for the reality show or a backdoor pilot for her own reality show or dating show.

Once they started talking about Bruce having his own place I hoped the writing was on the wall. I never understood why Kim, Kanye and the baby moved in with Kris displacing the younger girls, Bruce and maybe others. It's not even Kris' first grandchild.
    Kim has always been that Kunt's Kash Kow..
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Kim has always been the cash cow, and therefore, favorite child, I think. Now that Kendall is proving her attractiveness and ability to parlay that into money and attention, she may become second in line.
    bingo. that's going to be a major bone of contention in this divorce. bruce never seemed to want this famewhoring nonsense for his daughters. he actually expected them to do homework and shit!

He has cancer? How come I hadn't heard about that? PKJ fail!
    because it's going to turn into "I nursed him through numerous bouts with cancer and then HE LEFT ME!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ^ He had a skin cancer removed from his nose.

This is the first I've read about the ratings going in the shitter. If it's true, this could be the death knell for all things Kartrashian. Make room in the has been section, Paris Hilton!
    from your fingers, to god's ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Maybe his kids hosted an intervention.
    and an exorcism..
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I posted an article yesterday in the Kim baby thread. Rating at all time low and good chance E will drop the show.
    yep. hopefully, they'll keep dropping.

All joking (mostly) aside, I truly do feel sorry for Bruce Jenner... he's about to find out how Kris Humphries and Lamar feel. I hope they start some kind of support group and tell ALL!!!!
    darksithbunny, sluce and Novice like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

They had a famously fiery relationship but many, or at least some people believed Kris and Bruce Jenner’s marriage would stand the test of time.

However their modern day fairy tale came crashing down on Tuesday when the reality stars announced they have separated.

We are living separately and we are much happier this way,' they said in a statement to E! News.
    Scroll down for video

Where did it all go wrong?: Bruce and Kris Jenner, pictured last November, have separated after 22 years of marriage

'But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority.'

Us Weekly reports that the couple have kept their split a secret for a year, despite the fact they have been plagued by rumours of a breakup the entire time.

But it seems it could have been several aspects that eventually led to the breakdown of the pair’s 22 year marriage.

The pair were rocked by claims made by Kris’ ex-lover Todd Waterman last year that they were ‘still sleeping together while she was dating Bruce’, which she vehemently denied.

The cracks were starting to show: The couple are seen rowing in a July 2012 episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Hard for him to see?: In another episode that aired around the same time, Kris met up with her former lover Todd Waterman (R) who has claimed he was still sleeping with Kris when she began dating Bruce

A few months later Kris was caught having a secret meeting with her former flame, who she was romantically involved with while married to Robert Kardashian.

In an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians that aired in July 2012, Kris confessed to daughter Kim that Bruce ‘never looks that happy with me’.

She later was seen meeting up with Todd and afterwards, confessed to her friends: ‘You don't know whether to hang on anymore, maybe there is another chapter for me.’

Kris detailed the affair the pair had in her autobiography but gave the man in question the alias ‘Ryan’, however Todd then came forward to reveal his identity.

Keeping up appearances: Kris and Bruce, seen here in 2010, apparently split a year ago but kept it a secret

Takings its toll: Reports emerged last year that the couple's marriage had become 'all business' amid the family fame. Kris and Bruce are seen here with Rob, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick in 2009

Family react: Brody Jenner posted this telling message on his Instagram account on the same day of the news

Kris and Bruce Jenner appear separately to promote ventures

There have been times that Kris and Bruce apparently clashed over their daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.

Kris is also mother to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian and Bruce is father to Brody, Casey, Brandon and Burt Jenner.

More...

Fans of the show saw the pair lock horns over the decision to home school the youngest members of the clan, as Bruce wanted the girls to remain enrolled in private school.

However Kris wanted them to be tutored at home because they were regularly missing school for business commitments.

Living separate lives: Bruce, pictured with Kris in April 2009, was revealed to have moved out of the pair's home in July but they insisted they were still together

Where's Kris' ring?: The matriarch was not wearing her wedding ring while out for dinner with Britney Spears' ex-fiance and manager Jason Trawick on Sunday

And Radar Online claimed recently that what viewers didn’t see on screen was the blazing rows that the couple got into over the subject.

When rumours of a split first surfaced, it was alleged that their marriage had become ‘all business’.

In December, Kris dubbed allegations the pair were no longer together ‘crazy’, but at the time a source told Radar Online: ‘Kris and Bruce are all but over. They have grown apart and their relationship is all about business these days rather than love or romance.

‘They’ve built a brand together though, and that’s very profitable for both of them, not to mention the amount of valuable assets and business ventures they have together.’
    And that same month Bruce was sat a row behind Kris, rather than by her side, while they cheered on Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom at a basketball game.

Business as usual: Kris was seen leaving daughter Khloe's home on Tuesday after the split announcement

The show must go on: At the same time Bruce, Kylie and Kendall were seen filming while playing golf

Do they even care? Bruce, Kylie and Kendall flip the bird as they are photographed filming their reality show

While it appears that Kris and Bruce may have already split at the time, it was not until June that the Kardashian matriarch confirmed her husband had moved out.

Kris admitted that Bruce had packed his bags and moved from their Calabasas mansion to a beachfront pad in Malibu because he needed to get away for a bit’.

'It's a wonderful idea,' she told Access Hollywood Live. 'It's amazing to have a little bit of space.'

The pair already appeared to be moving on with their separate lives after the announcement on Tuesday, as Kris was seen leaving Khloe’s house and Bruce played golf with Kendall and Kylie.
    As they were followed around by a trusty film crew, it seems that the trio were shooting scenes for their reality show, perhaps in a bid to show it won’t be affected despite the separation.
    Khloe and Lamar were even spotted together for the first time in months on the day of the sad announcement.

Amid the drama: Kourtney Kardashian was seen looking stylish at LAX on Tuesday, as the family drama unfolded...

Happy chappy: Bruce twirled Kathie Lee Gifford on the red carpet at a charity event last month

KARDASHIANS IN KRISIS

Kris and Bruce's separation comes as Kris's daughter Khloe, 29, is going through her own marital woes with husband of four years, Lamar Odom.
    More trouble in paradise: Kris's daughter Khloe is going through her own marital woes with husband of four years, Lamar Odom

The brunette beauty kicked the basketballer out of their home in Tarzana, California, in August after a failed intervention to get him to go to rehab.

The 33-year-old sportsman is allegedly addicted to crack cocaine.

Khloe then reportedly informed the former LA Clippers star that she wanted a divorce on their wedding anniversary, last month.

However on Tuesday, it seemed that Khloe was still hoping to save her marriage.

The 29-year-old, who is said to be holding off on filing divorce papers even though she has signed them, has hinted she isn't ready to give up on her husband because she is still madly in love with him.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star alluded to her marriage woes on Twitter on Tuesday, writing: 'Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand.

'If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend.Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it.

'We all have our own journeys in life. So even if u don't accept mine. Be kind....We all have a journey 2travel & I want to walk mine, my way.

'Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. (sic)'

Read more: Kris and Bruce Jenner separation: business and infidelity rumours took toll | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I hope Bruce is able to give his girls somewhat of a more normal life now but I doubt it since PMK prob has her eyes set on them since Kim has become a fat moo cow in hiding. She's a horrible, vile piece of crap. I hope she doesn't get a dime from Bruce either.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Kris' thighs look enormous in that pic of her sitting on Bruce's lap.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information