Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

And the empire continues to krumble....
    Novice, mjw, Lily Bleu and 4 others like this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Will he ever be able to wash off the years of slime he accumulated sharing his bed with that sleaze matron.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

God, everything is about ratings to this woman. She's a vile piece of work. Yuck.

Glad that there isn't a prenup. She probably saw to that when she married Bruce and he was the one with more money.
    Novice, BITTER, badgers! and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

What's sad is Kris probably sees this as a plot for the reality show or a backdoor pilot for her own reality show or dating show.

Once they started talking about Bruce having his own place I hoped the writing was on the wall. I never understood why Kim, Kanye and the baby moved in with Kris displacing the younger girls, Bruce and maybe others. It's not even Kris' first grandchild.

Yeah! It worked out well for Jessica Simpson like that, I hope that Bruce gets his fair share since he took Keis with nothing at the start of their marriage.

"back door"!! Lol!

Kanye is the bigger star so he'll always come first, before the kids even.
    It must be nice for Kendle & Kylie to have some "normality" with their dad, but he strikes me as a push over so maybe that was part of it?

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    I never understood why Kim, Kanye and the baby moved in with Kris displacing the younger girls, Bruce and maybe others. It's not even Kris' first grandchild.
    Kim has always been the cash cow, and therefore, favorite child, I think. Now that Kendall is proving her attractiveness and ability to parlay that into money and attention, she may become second in line.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

mjw
    Elite Member

Get ready for a bunch of Bruce Jenner blind items.

She's not that subtle.
    Anyway, we already know about his cross dressing fetish, what's new to learn?
    sluce likes this.

So she's turning this into a vehicle to generate interest and drive up ratings rather than focus on her family. Cris Cardashian is a shitty human being.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Saw this pop up in my news feed and cracked up and couldn't wait to see what you all have to say about it.
    Novice and darksithbunny like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Bruce Jenner Is Finally Freeeeeeeeeeeee!

Since Keeping Up With The Kartrashians’ ratings have fallen lower than Pimp Mama Kris‘ sense of dignity and the whole “Lamar Odom is a crackhead” thing isn’t getting her the attention she wants, she decided to get some easy press by announcing that she’s finally released her prisoner of 22 years Bruce Jenner. As Bruce Jenner secretly called Katie Holmes to ask for a safe underground place to stay since she knows all about hiding out from dark-sided powers that be, PMK farted out this statement to E!:

“We are living separately and we are much happier this way. But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority.”

Translation: “I’ve already sucked the life out of his entire being and left him with a face that looks like salmon jerky lasagna, so I don’t need his ass anymore. I can’t wait to destroy him in the court of TMZ!

We should all brace our eyeballs, souls and spirits, because we’re not ready for the inevitable PMK dating reality show, PMK sex tape and PMK basically humping on any semi-famous boy toy to get even more attention. Hmmm, I hear George Zimmerman is single now…
    Dlisted | Bruce Jenner Is Finally Freeeeeeeeeeeee!
    l

Bruce Jenner told people at an event over the weekend, "I'm finally free to do what I want and live life the way I want."

Bruce and his sons were at Virginia International Raceway -- Bruce was racing a Lamborghini during the events. Bruce was hanging at the Lamborghini tent with a bunch of girls.

Bruce made it clear to several people in the tent ... his life is now different from the way it had been for years. He said he was getting closer to his sons -- something he hadn't done when they were growing up, which caused a major problem in their relationship.

Bruce did not reveal he was separated from Kris, but the people present said it was shocking how open he was about how different his life was now, and how open he was in "flirting" with the girls.

One last thing ... a well-placed source who works on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" told us Bruce became extremely open about living on his terms after his most recent cancer bout last month ... which could explain why suddenly Bruce and Kris revealed the separation.

Read more: Bruce Jenner -- 'I'm Finally Free' | TMZ.com
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

He has cancer? How come I hadn't heard about that? PKJ fail!

^ He had a skin cancer removed from his nose.

Since Keeping Up With The Kartrashians’ ratings have fallen lower than Pimp Mama Kris‘ sense of dignity
    This is the first I've read about the ratings going in the shitter. If it's true, this could be the death knell for all things Kartrashian. Make room in the has been section, Paris Hilton!
    Novice and darksithbunny like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Maybe his kids hosted an intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ^ He had a skin cancer removed from his nose.

This is the first I've read about the ratings going in the shitter. If it's true, this could be the death knell for all things Kartrashian. Make room in the has been section, Paris Hilton!
    I posted an article yesterday in the Kim baby thread. Rating at all time low and good chance E will drop the show.
    Laurent, KrisNine and sprynkles like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information