Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

Lol, is that bald guy a Jenner kid?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^yeah...it's his son with his first wife. I think his name is Burt.

If it isn't called "Jenner than ever" I'm not fucking watching.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I thought it said 'bore out' instead of 'bro out' and decided that was more appropriate.

I saw somebody saying they should call it Keeping up with the Transjenners. Hey, I didn't say it

Bruce Jenner

Kris Who?

I'm in Control of My TV Docuseries

1/29/2015 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Bruce Jenner
    is calling ALL the shots in the production of his upcoming docuseries which chronicles a journey that will produce some fundamental changes in his life ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the production tell TMZ ... the docuseries will begin airing in either May or June on E!.

We're told a significant portion of the docuseries will involve Bruce's interaction with doctors, discussing procedures and goals. It will also deal with psychological implications.

As we reported, Bruce's family, including his daughters, sons and Kris, will all appear on the show but they are not the central part.

Our sources say Bruce is at the center of production. Kris is not calling any of the shots. And we're told it's a "completely separate project" from "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and Bruce does NOT want it to air until the "Kardashians" finale is over and out.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3QGTATJyq

I would be happy for him for doing this Except for the fact that he is linked to this famewhore family, and I'm now soured on him too. It's a shame because this could do so much good and help other transgenders to not feel so ashamed. If an Olympic winner can do this, anyone can.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

"Journey" and "fundamental changes" - has he even confirmed he's transitioning? Or are they saving that for the ratings.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Or are they stringing us along with those words and it will really just be about his divorce?
    czb, faithanne, idunno and 1 others like this.

I'll watch it if none of the Kardashian whores are on it. Rob is the only exception.

I never watch any of these reality shows, not of so called celebs and certainly not of "everyday" people who became celebs when they made their lives into a tv show. As a matter of fact, I'm still wondering when the hell this whole "I gotta tape every breath I take, every bite I eat, every turd I shit and then broadcast it cos I'm so friggin' interesting" thing began and why there's such a market for it. It's beyond me. I can't stand the whole concept. Jesus, have some dignity and keep your private life private. Privacy laws are just about tighter than they've ever been, yet more and more idiots share every fart on social media and YouTube channels. UGH.
    rollo, sprynkles, yoyoma and 1 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

It's cheap television I guess and that is why it is on E! (the Cardashian channel.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bruce Jenner

I'm Putting On the Brakes

For My Sex Change Docuseries ... For Now

3/11/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Bruce Jenner has stopped production of his docuseries chronicling his transformation from a man into a woman, because he feels pressured by producers and has concerns about his family.
    Sources connected with the project tell TMZ ... Bruce told producers 2 weeks ago he felt like they were rushing him and compromising his family by gunning for a May air date.
    Bruce has two big issues -- he wants to make sure his 3 sons are "in a good place" to handle the radical change he's undergoing. He realized the cart was driving the horse, and that the show cannot proceed until his kids are psychologically able to handle it.
    We're also told the recent car crash -- in which a woman died as an apparent result of his inattentiveness -- has had such an emotional impact on him that he needs to deal with it before proceeding with the docuseries.
    A source directly connected to the project told us ... "There's a 99.9% chance the docuseries will happen," but it's still possible Bruce could pull the plug. As we reported, Bunim/Murray Productions will produce the docuseries.
    Our sources say there's almost no doubt it will air, but there's no way it will happen in May.
    One project will NOT be delayed. We're told Bruce's interview with Diane Sawyer is proceeding on schedule. It's being shot in various locations with Bruce and is not affected by his family or the crash.

Read more: Bruce Jenner -- I'm Putting On the Brakes for My Sex Change Docuseries ... For Now | TMZ.com

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information