Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

Kris will likely appear on the KUWTK spin-off Kourtney and Khlo Take The Hamptons when it premieres this November on E!
    Can't wait to miss what's sure to be a nouveau riche gaudy shit show.
    What are you looking at, sugar-tits? - Mel Gibson

How many shows are they letting this family have??

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

One is too many.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm ready to see Bruce not only wearing a skirt, but looking way better in it than Kris and her troll babies. Though I don't like them any better, Kendall and Kylie did seem to benefit from his genetics.

Bluebonnet likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    One is too many.
    I like to think that people are keeping them on the air in so many places at this point because everyone is just hoping the catch the inevitable melt down that we all know is coming as Kris wrings every last shred of soul out of those around her to feed her fame addiction.

But it's probably that there are still people out there who, for some unfathomable reason are still interested in this Monkies-flinging-Poo circus for realz.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^^
    the teen moms who work at my laundromat. they sit around folding laundry all day while their fat children eat fast food and they all watch the kardashians.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    the teen moms who work at my laundromat. they sit around folding laundry all day while their fat children eat fast food and they all watch the kardashians.
    The teen girls that live around here worship these kows and use the same eye makeup and contouring technique.

I hope Bruce gets really big tits and works this thing for all it's worth.
    sputnik and idunno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    I despair for the youth of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    The teen girls that live around here worship these kows and use the same eye makeup and contouring technique.

I hope Bruce gets really big tits and works this thing for all it's worth.
    LOL I like how you think, regarding Bruce.
    KrisNine likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kris/Bruce Jenner Divorce
    $60 Million Split

9/23/2014 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Kris
    and Bruce Jenner's divorce settlement was probably less than you think, because multiple sources tell us ... the pot they divided was approximately $60 million.

We're told dividing the assets was "easy and amicable" ... almost all of their earnings were put in a joint account, and that includes their TV profits, Bruce's speaking engagements and their ownership in various businesses.

TMZ broke the story ... lawyers were not involved in the property settlement ... it was all done with the help of their business managers. Each filed legal docs in pro per -- meaning without lawyers.

Part of the settlement ... Kris gets the Hidden Hills estate. Bruce gets to keep his Sherwood Country Club membership.

There's no spousal support. The property gets divided, and that's that.

Kris/Bruce Jenner Divorce -- $60 Million Split | TMZ.com

I wonder what this years Christmas whore card will look like. Last year they had Bruce locked in some sort of tube.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

czb

i will laugh so hard when kris gets papped dating joe francis .....
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Doesn't she go for younger guys? She wants to be the next Adrienne Maloof!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kris and Bruce Jenner are officially divorced after 22-year marriage | Daily Mail Online
    Kris and Bruce Jenner are officially divorced after 22-year marriage

By Iona Kirby for MailOnline

• The former couple's divorce was finalised less than three months after Kris filed documents
    • Neither star will receive spousal support and the 'momager' will keep the family home
    • Kris and Bruce were not required to work out provisions regarding their joint custody of Kylie as she is almost 18
    • The pair wed in April 1991 and announced their separation in October 2013

Published: 13:00 EST, 18 December 2014 | Updated: 14:02 EST, 18 December 2014

Kris and Bruce Jenner have finalised their divorce.
    TMZ reports that a Los Angeles judge has signed documents in the case, making the former couple officially single.
    It was a relatively quick settlement - with Kris having filed for divorce less than three months earlier on September 22.

Single again: Kris and Bruce Jenner have finalised their divorce, according to reports. They are seen in 2012

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians stars had a very amicable split in 2013 after 22 years of marriage, and were officially married for 23.
    According to TMZ, they divided up their assets and Kris will keep the family home, with neither receiving spousal support.
    As their eldest daughter Kendall is 19 and their youngest Kylie is just months away from becoming an adult, they did not need to work out rules regarding their joint custody agreement.

The early days of marriage: The couple were married for 22 years before announcing their separation in October 2013. They are pictured here in 1996

The former couple allegedly agreed that until she turns 18 in August, whichever parent is with Kylie will be responsible for paying for her.

Kris, 59, and Bruce, 65, announced their separation on October 8, 2013, and the momager cited 'irreconcilable differences' when she filed for divorce just two weeks shy of a year later.
    TMZ claims that the Kardashian matriarch listed the date of her separation from the Olympian as June 1, 2013 in the documents.

It's officially over: Kris, 59, and Bruce, 65, were seen stepping out separately on Wednesday, the day before the news broke

Kris and Bruce did not sign a prenuptial agreement before tying the knot on April 21, 1991 after five months together.
    The pair are already moving on, with Kris dating 33-year-old Corey Gamble and Bruce romantically linked to his now ex-wife's friend, Ronda Kamihira, 51.
    It is the official end of a second marriage for the momager, who wed OJ Simpson's lawyer Robert Kardashian in 1978 and divorced him just a month before remarrying.

No bitterness here: Neither of the stars will receive spousal support, and they divided up their assets, with Kris keeping the family home. The pair are seen in May, two days before Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding

Famous family: The Kardashians are seen in their 2012 Christmas card, several months before the momager and the Olympian announced their separation

Meanwhile, the former track and field athlete was previously married to Linda Thompson from 1982 until 1984, and before that to Chrystie Crownover from 1972 to 1981.
    Kris has four children from her first marriage - Kourtney, 35, Kim, 34, Khloe, 30, and Rob, 27.
    Bruce welcomed son Burt, 36, and daughter Casey, 34, during his first marriage, and sons Brandon, 33, and Brody, 31, during his second.

Amicable: Kris and Bruce were holding hands in April, after confirming their split the previous October

Read more:

Kris and Bruce Jenner are officially divorced after 22-year marriage | Daily Mail Online

Hubby came home from work yesterday and said, "OMG, Bruce Jenner wants to be a woman?!?!?!" He read Star Magazine while in the checkout line at the store. lol
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I had this Wheaties box for years. I wonder what happened to it.

But if he wants bewbs, more power to him. At least he is away from that evil ho.
    SHELLEE, idunno, Jazzy and 3 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information