Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

Elite Member

My first memory of Robert Kardashian involved me seeing him pick up OJ's garment bag & walk off with it. OJ put it down & RK picked it up. With the idiot cops right there!
    The pap who took it wound up showing it to msm because LAPD would not do anything - I guess they didn't want to admit that they messed up yet again.
    Palermo and Angeli like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kris Jenner -- I'm Going to the Hospital ... and Bruce is By My Side | TMZ.com

Kris Jenner

I'm Going to the Hospital

And Bruce is By My Side

4/16/2014 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Kris Jenner
    has a medical problem that required her to go to the hospital, and even though they're separated when times get tough her go-to person is still Bruce.

We've learned Kris just went to a hospital in Thousand Oaks -- near her home -- for X-rays and possible tests for an undisclosed medical problem. She was accompanied by Bruce, who we believe came from his home in Malibu to be with her.

Kris and Bruce have actually become closer we're told since their separation, because there's no tension over the relationship anymore -- they're simply close friends and confidantes.

Again ... it's unclear why Kris needed to go the hospital.

Kris Jenner -- I'm Going to the Hospital ... and Bruce is By My Side | TMZ.com

How nice of her to make sure the world knows she may have a medical issue while he son checks in for treatment.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Famewhoreitis.
    SHELLEE and Lily Bleu like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Oh the hell with Rob, Kris probably has a hangnail or something of equal seriousness.
    sluce, Froogy, Lily Bleu and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I think her nose finished collapsing and fell off
    ConstanceSpry and Lily Bleu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    How nice of her to make sure the world knows she may have a medical issue while he son checks in for treatment.
    Exactly what I thought when I read that headline.
    If this gif had a caption, it would be your comment

darksithbunny likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Famewhoreitis.
    Always looks like fame whore tits to me. Which also works.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Kris Jenner's sister Karen Houghton attacks her drinking habits | Mail Online

'Pray for Kris... she's crazy!' Jenner's sister Karen Houghton goes on the attack about her famous sibling's drinking and divorce
    By Cece Brown
    Published: 10:57 EST, 23 April 2014 | Updated: 14:44 EST, 23 April 2014

Who needs reality television when you have real life.

While the Kardashians are all too happy to have very public spats on their television show, Kris Jenner may be less than pleased with one of her family members who has decided to air her dirty laundry.

The momager's younger sister, Karen Houghton, has taken to social media to call on her friends and family to 'pray for Kris,' according to Radaronline.

Sister slam: Karen Houghton, pictured at Kim Kardashian's baby shower, has branded her sister Kris Jenner, pictured Sunday, crazy

The 53-year-old part-time nurse has become known as the black sheep of the family after she candidly opened up outside Kim Kradashian's baby shower and even did a jig for waiting reporters.

A little different: The 53-year-old part-time nurse has become known as the black sheep of the family after she candidly opened up outside Kim's shower and even did a jig for waiting reporters

Karen has also often opened up about her famous sibling to magazines, breaking with the carefully managed family line.

This time Karen used social media to criticise her sister, according to Radaronline who saw her Facebook account.

The mother of one - Nat Zettle, 15, - wrote on Monday: 'Pray for Kris Jenner she needs itÖcrazy.

'Shes as nutcase [sic].

'She doesnít need prayers she needs sky vodka hahaha hahaha hahaha.'

More...

Instead of taking back the comments or passing them off as jest, Karen happily explained her feelings towards her sister to the blog.

She told Radaronline: 'I get pissed off at her because she doesnít respond to me. If you think your sister would call you back, she doesnít. And it hurts me.'

Karen - who lives two hours from her sister in San Marcos, California - blames her sibling's celebrity status and hunger for fame and fortune.

She said: 'I donít care how much money you have or who you are, youíre my sister. Iím not afraid of her.

'I canít get to her anymore. But I guess itís the money.

'Sheís a huge celebrity and now she has changed. Iím not saying good or bad. But Iíve seen what it can do to KrisÖ ever since she moved to L.A.'

Addressing reports Kris has been drinking too much, and her own comment about her sister needing vodka, Karen said: 'I donít know if Kris is [an alcoholic]. If sheís drinking, sheís drinking.

'I donít care if she drinks too much. Itís none of my business. Let Kris drink all the vodka she wants. Hopefully itís the good kind. I could care less. Does she care if I drink too much? I donít think so.'

'Isolating herself': While Kris spent Easter with their mother, Mary Jo Shannon, her sister says the 58-year-old has not let her family in during her separation

Karen also questioned whether the star's drinking or her split from husband Bruce Jenner may be just for the show.

'The whole Bruce separation might be a gimmick. The divorce might be a gimmick. The whole drinking thing might be a gimmick. I donít know what to believe with them or not.'

While Kris spent Easter with their mother, Mary Jo Shannon, her sister says the 58-year-old has not let her family in during her separation.

'Sheís isolating herself from the family, I tried to reach out to her, but sheís very aloof.'

Missing someone? The family seem to be close but Kris is often absent, pictured in this undated Facebook image is the star's mother Mary Jo, Karen's daughter Nat Zettle, Karen and Kylie Jenner

Read more:

Read more: Kris Jenner's sister Karen Houghton attacks her drinking habits | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This sister bursts her bubble every few months. I hope she crashes the wedding of the century!
    Palermo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    This sister bursts her bubble every few months. I hope she crashes the wedding of the century!

Vouch! From your mouth to God's ear.

Kris Jenner files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner after 23 years of marriage | Daily Mail Online
    Kris Jenner files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner after 23 years of marriage

By Cassie Carpenter for MailOnline
    Published: 17:40 EST, 22 September 2014 | Updated: 18:52 EST, 22 September 2014

They announced their separation on an October episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

And one year later, Kris Jenner has reportedly filed for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner following a 23-year marriage.

According to Radar Online, the reality star couple cited the celeb-favourite reason - 'irreconcilable differences' - for their split.

It's over: One year after announcing their separation, Kris Jenner has reportedly filed for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner following a 23-year marriage (pictured in May)

The 58-year-old momager requested joint physical and legal custody of their only underage child - 17-year-old daughter Kylie.
    The legal documents state the fame-hungry matriarch wants to keep all jewelry and assets from before the separation, and they'll divide 'everything else' later.
    Kris, born Kristen Houghton, was last photographed on Monday smiling while clutching the new iPhone 6 at LAX Airport.

23 years later: The reality star couple cited the celeb-favourite reason - 'irreconcilable differences' - for their split which was officially listed as June 1, 2013

One year to go: The 58-year-old momager requested joint physical and legal custody of their only underage child - 17-year-old daughter Kylie (pictured Sunday)

Jenner - who lives with Kim, Kanye, and North West in Calabasas - was not wearing her wedding ring.
    Meanwhile, the Olympic gold medalist - who turns 65 next month - was still wearing his wedding band as recent as last Thursday.
    Fans have raised eyebrows at Bruce's increasingly feminine appearance ever since he moved into a Malibu beach bachelor pad.

Still smiling: The legal documents state the fame-hungry matriarch wants to keep all jewelry and assets from before the separation, and they'll divide 'everything else' later

No more wedding ring: Kris, born Kristen Houghton, was last photographed on Monday smiling while clutching the new iPhone 6 at LAX Airport

He was still wearing his: Meanwhile, the Olympic gold medalist - who turns 65 next month - was still wearing his wedding band as recent as last Thursday

Revealing his SPANX girdle: Fans have raised eyebrows at pony-tailed Bruce's increasingly feminine appearance ever since he moved into a Malibu beach bachelor pad

The former decathlete - born William - has reportedly had his Adam's apple shaved down, grown a ponytail, and was last seen wearing a SPANX girdle.
    Meanwhile, the former presenter attempted to launch her own Fox daytime talk show, which Fox canceled in 2013 after only 16 episodes.
    The Keeping Up with the Kardashians couple tied the knot in 1991, blending their families (at the time) of four girls and four boys from previous marriages.
    The large brood later parlayed their personalities on their E! series, which premiered six months after Kim's 2007 sex tape was released by Vivid Entertainment.

Career setback: The former presenter attempted to launch her own Fox daytime talk show, which Fox canceled in 2013 after only 16 episodes

The way we were: The Keeping Up with the Kardashians couple tied the knot in 1991, blending their families (at the time) of four girls and four boys from previous marriages

Nine seasons strong: The large brood later parlayed their personalities on their E! series, which premiered six months after Kim's 2007 sex tape was released by Vivid Entertainment

Two recent divorces: Their daughter Khloe is still divorcing NBA star Lamar Odom, while Kim's infamous 72-day marriage to NBA star Kris Humphries was finalised in June

Bruce and Kris aren't alone either.
    Their daughter Khloe is still divorcing NBA star Lamar Odom, while Kim's infamous 72-day marriage to NBA star Kris Humphries was finalised in June.
    The Kardashian-Jenners will begin filming the 10th season of KUWTK 'in a matter of weeks' and Bruce's role is 'drastically reduced.'
    However, Kris will likely appear on the KUWTK spin-off Kourtney and Khloť Take The Hamptons when it premieres this November on E!

Storming the fashion/hip-hop world: The Kardashian-Jenners will begin filming the 10th season of KUWTK 'in a matter of weeks' and Bruce's role is 'drastically reduced'

Mommie dearest: Kris will likely appear on the KUWTK spin-off Kourtney and Khloť Take The Hamptons when it premieres this November on E!

Read more:

Kris Jenner files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner after 23 years of marriage | Daily Mail Online

czb

^^^ nice photoshop.

khloe's hips haven't been that narrow since she was a toddler ....
    witchcurlgirl and Laurent like this.

Kylie does NOT look 17. She looks like she's in her mid-late 20's and has lived a HARD life. I was actually shocked when I saw that was Kylie. Maybe it's just a bad picture. If not, how much PS has she had?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Why? Why?

Thread Information