Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

It thought Khloe's father was the hair stylist?

The first thing that ran through my mind when I read that blind was if that is one of Kim's skills, that accounts for why Kanye is so sprung. At least Kim can give him some of what he really wants, even if it is with a toy....

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I doubt even Kris knows.

The OJ juice
    Could O.J. Simpson be Khloe Kardashian's biological father? No way say the K's

Published September 11, 2012FoxNews.com

If the face fits, he must be it!
    That's basically what the National Enquirer is saying in a report that claims O.J. Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's real father, because Khloe closely resembles Sydney Simpson, O.J.'s daughter with Nicole Brown.
    "O.J. Bombshell: 'I'm Khloe's REAL Dad!" the cover reads. "Shocking truth about O.J. & Kardashian mom."
    Khloe's father, Robert Kardashian, was one of O.J.'s attorneys during his murder trial, where he was famously acquitted from murdering his wife largely because a glove used in the murder did not fit his hand in court.
    Khloe, Kim, and mom Kris Jenner all took to Twitter to laugh off rumors that Simpson was Khloe's real father. But it wasn't the first time claims were made that Khloe's dad was someone other than Robert Kardashian.

Earlier this year, the second wife and widow of the late Robert Kardashian made some seriously salacious claims against the Kardashians in a bombshell interview with Star magazine.

Jan Ashley, 63, is the woman who married Kardashian after his divorce from Kris Jenner was finalized. She claimed that before his death from cancer in 2003, he told her that Khloe is not his daughter.
    “Khloe is not his kid – he told me that after we got married,” Ashley told Star. “He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, ‘Well, you know that Khloe’s not really a Kardashian, don’t you? And I said … ‘OK,’ and that was it.”
    The rumors have plagued Khloe and her family for years, with one episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” even featuring the 27-year-old questioning if she was adopted.
    “Khloe brought it up all the time,” Ellen Kardashian, who married the lawyer after his split with Jan Ashley and just two months before his death, said to the magazine. “She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn’t look anything like the other three children.”
    Kris Jenner also came forward in her memoir to confess that she had an affair during her marriage to Robert Kardashian. And both Jan and Ellen claim it was no secret that Kris had strayed.
    “Robert did question the fact that Khloe was his,” Ellen told the magazine. “Any normal man would if they knew their wife had cheated on him … But he never would have considered a DNA test. He loved her very much.”

Google search:- https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=oj...K4nNhAeiooHoAQ

I think there is even a thread here dedicated to Guess Khloe's dad....
    Free Charmed.

I doubt even Kris knows.

The OJ juice
    Could O.J. Simpson be Khloe Kardashian's biological father? No way say the K's

Published September 11, 2012FoxNews.com

If the face fits, he must be it!
    That's basically what the National Enquirer is saying in a report that claims O.J. Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's real father, because Khloe closely resembles Sydney Simpson, O.J.'s daughter with Nicole Brown.
    "O.J. Bombshell: 'I'm Khloe's REAL Dad!" the cover reads. "Shocking truth about O.J. & Kardashian mom."
    Khloe's father, Robert Kardashian, was one of O.J.'s attorneys during his murder trial, where he was famously acquitted from murdering his wife largely because a glove used in the murder did not fit his hand in court.
    Khloe, Kim, and mom Kris Jenner all took to Twitter to laugh off rumors that Simpson was Khloe's real father. But it wasn't the first time claims were made that Khloe's dad was someone other than Robert Kardashian.

Earlier this year, the second wife and widow of the late Robert Kardashian made some seriously salacious claims against the Kardashians in a bombshell interview with Star magazine.

Jan Ashley, 63, is the woman who married Kardashian after his divorce from Kris Jenner was finalized. She claimed that before his death from cancer in 2003, he told her that Khloe is not his daughter.
    “Khloe is not his kid – he told me that after we got married,” Ashley told Star. “He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, ‘Well, you know that Khloe’s not really a Kardashian, don’t you? And I said … ‘OK,’ and that was it.”
    The rumors have plagued Khloe and her family for years, with one episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” even featuring the 27-year-old questioning if she was adopted.
    “Khloe brought it up all the time,” Ellen Kardashian, who married the lawyer after his split with Jan Ashley and just two months before his death, said to the magazine. “She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn’t look anything like the other three children.”
    Kris Jenner also came forward in her memoir to confess that she had an affair during her marriage to Robert Kardashian. And both Jan and Ellen claim it was no secret that Kris had strayed.
    “Robert did question the fact that Khloe was his,” Ellen told the magazine. “Any normal man would if they knew their wife had cheated on him … But he never would have considered a DNA test. He loved her very much.”

Google search:- https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=oj...K4nNhAeiooHoAQ

I think there is even a thread here dedicated to Guess Khloe's dad....
    Free Charmed.

Khloe's dad is that mammoth hair dresser. She's his double.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    'She's driven by money and power': Kris Jenner sister claims the matriarch's greed is ruining her life after 22-year marriage collapses

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 18:39, 9 October 2013 | UPDATED: 18:39, 9 October 2013

One day after she confirmed her split from her husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner, Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kris Jenner is facing another blow.
    In an interview with InTouch, on stands Wednesday, her younger sibling Karen Houghton says the matriarch has a love for power, money and fame and that's why her world has been turned upside down.

'She came out of the womb saying, "Where's my Ferrari?"' the San Diego resident tells the publication.

The diamond life: Kris Jenner, seen here in 2012, is obsessed with power and money, according to her sister Karen Houghton

'You know what drives Kris?' Karen, 54, who was interviewed at the modest home she shares with her daughter Natalie Zettel, 15, tells the magazine.
    'Power, power, power. And money. Fame and fortune ruin people.'
    The sibling, who was present at Kim Kardashian's baby shower in June, says her sister's life revolves around making money and she wakes up at 5 am every day to plot how to fatten her bank account.

Sibling rivalry: Kris (left, in 2009) is three years older than her sister Karen (right, in June)

'She's a workaholic, a hustler,' says Karen, a part-time nurse.

'It's about wanting power. It's Gucci purses, Bentleys, all the things I don't care about that she does.'
    The sister explains that it's an addiction for Kris.
    'You do these things because you are unhappy,' she adds.
    'Money is Kris' whole world.'
    Too bad her E! reality show has seen a slide in ratings. Last week it had 1.8m viewers, which is far down from the season premiere of 3m watchers.

Let's make lots of money: Kris, pictured in 2009 with her family, 'pushes her children to be stars,' according to her sister

Growing up in a family that could afford few frills in Claremont, California, is what made Kris the way she is, explains Karen.
    The girls were born to their engineer father Robert Houghton and candle making mother Mary Jo who is now 77. The couple split when Kris was aged seven and they barely saw their dad for the next decade until his death in 1975 by a car accident.
    They were 'spoiled with love,' and not money says Karen.

Fame hungry: Kris enjoys 'power, power, power,' says her only sibling, which she does by befriending stars like Mara Menounos (left) and Bethenny Frankel (right)

Kris also had a complex because she was 'heavy as a kid,' says her sister.
    She also 'became worried about her looks at age 15,' says Karen, which led to plastic surgery. The sibling estimates that Kris has spent about $1m on cosmetic doctors.

After high school, the beauty moved to LA where she hit up country clubs trying to find the right partner.
    'There is a [money] gene in her,' says the sibling.
    In 1978, at age 22, Kris ended up marrying Robert Kardashian, a prominent attorney, with whom she had four children: Kourtney, 34, Kim, 32, Khloe, 29 and Robert, 26.

Because Kris married so young, she is now getting partying 'out of her system,' explains Karen.

Double ouch: Karen's criticisms come just one day after Kris announced she had separated from Bruce Jenner, who she's seen with here in April

The article also talks to several insiders that reveal Kris is growing apart from her children.
    'At any given time, at least one of Kris' kids is angry at her,' says a source.

She wants Khloe - who Karen calls 'a sweet girl' who 'keeps everything inside' - to dump her estranged husband Lamar Odom because of his reported addiction to drugs that's tainting the family's image
    Kris is 'already shopping for Khloe's next husband,' says the source and adds that her first choice is rapper Drake who has a cleaner image.
    'She thinks he'd be perfect for Khloe,' says the source.
    One of their sources also reports that Kim is drifting away from her mom as she spends more time with her boyfriend Kanye West and their daughter North.
    'She pushes her children to be stars,' says Karen.
    This isn't the first time Karen has spoken out about her sister.

Last week she discussed the mother of six's crumbling marriage to Bruce.

At work: The mother of six being interviewed in the entrance of her Hidden Hills mansion

Read more: Kris Jenner sister claims the matriarch's greed is ruining her life after 22-year marriage collapses | Mail Online

Pretty obvious who wrote this (from back in '08):

kaaren says:
    May 17, 2008 at 1:32 am
    kris…
    what happened to you?… No taste…
    Rob’t K. would be so ashamed,,, have you not thought of that?
    Dad would hate this. Granted, your mother has turned out to be a liar, and a cheater, but I really thought YOU had morals. You have so disappointed me. Let your daughters have a NORMAL life…. at least the little ones.
    Obviously the older girls will do whatever you want them to do…
    so do something good, something civic minded,, something that the rest of the world will NEVER know about…. that’s the good thing to do. (do you even understand that anymore????).

The good news… you are not someone to be jealous of,,, you are NOT better than your sister,,, your sister is SO above you… and her child is so better than your’s.
    Have a good nights sleep, Kris, thinking what Robert, Dad and your friends really think about you. The only person who might approve…. is your MOTHER.

Mom Kardashian’s Rack Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog

I don't know where you got that idea, they don't look anything like each other

Brookie and darksithbunny like this.

I always figured it was this guy
    SHELLEE, sluce, sprynkles and 3 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Aww, it's been awhile since I've seen a twitchy link.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

i always found it admirable that Robert Sr. raised Khloe as his own even though, according to his widow, he always knew she wasn't biologically his.

But that was the same widow who was trying to get more money and selling stories. I hate the Kardashian's but have little faith in their former step mother either.
    Bombshell likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Papa Kardash was pretty good looking.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Aww, it's been awhile since I've seen a twitchy link.
    Sorry. Falling down on the job.

I think you have to admit that the resemblance is uncanny though.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    And that means embracing different opportunities -- perhaps with younger men.

Cue Ryan Seacrest
    Kris is a female, sprynkles.
    twitchy2.0 and sluce like this.

It would be the perfect E! beard relationship.
    Flygirl likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Thread Information