Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

Twitter is the best thing to happen to these uneducated, spoiled little shits. Everyone can get a good laugh. Someday, hopefully soon, the gravy train of the Kardashian Jenner family will come to a screeching halt. Sure, they may still have the money, but no one will care about what they're doing. The reality shows will eventually be gone and none of them have any real talent as far as a Hollywood type career goes. Maybe the pretty one (of the Jenner girls) will do some mid-range modeling or something. The younger, ugly one has no hope, other than marrying the Smith kid at 18 and churning out some scieo babies.

I love the little troll using the don't you know who I am line. They probably do, dumb ass. You're a silly little 16 year old, which is why you didn't get served. They should probably just hang out at the Smith household. I'm sure Will and Jada let their children decide if they're old enough to drink.

they should have had this one instead

mjw
    Elite Member

Kris Jenner is single -- but is she ready to mingle? A month after announcing her separation from husband Bruce Jenner, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has yet to dive into the dating pool. But in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight, she hints that she's not opposed to getting her feet wet.

"I guess I'll know when it happens," she tells ET's Cheryl Woodcock of finding love in the wake of her split from Bruce, to whom she was married for 22 years. "I've learned not to plan anything anymore."

The Kardashian matriarch, 58, is indeed keeping her options open. And that means embracing different opportunities -- perhaps with younger men.

"You find who you fall in love with in life," she says. "If they happen to be a certain age, they happen to be a certain age."

Incidentally, reports surfaced last month linking Jenner to 30-year-old Bachelor alum Ben Flajnik -- but he told Us Weekly exclusively that the reality star is just a friend.

"I did Kris' talk show a few months back, brought my wines on the show. Of course I offered her a visit to the winery whenever she had a chance," Flajnik explained. "That's how we met. Recently, she ended up contacting me about a month ago or so and asked me if they could film an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians at the winery. I of course obliged."

Read more: Kris Jenner Talks Dating Younger Men Post Bruce Jenner Split - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

And that means embracing different opportunities -- perhaps with younger men.

Cue Ryan Seacrest
    Angeli likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

mjw
    Elite Member

^^Please.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    Out of all the kids PMK has none of them has any kind of intelligence or discernible talent. Was famewhoring all she taught them growing up? Did she not enroll them in activities that would nurture or explore whatever talent that they may have had? I mean it's not like they didn't have enough money growing up for the kids to take an art or dance or piano class or something.
    Oh, don't be so critical. I'm sure those pole dancing classes will come in handy some day.
    sluce, SillyME54 and kasippu like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm sure she'll be fucking (or seen with someone she's already been fucking) soon enough.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She's not opposed to getting her feet wet.

LOL.

Well, at her age it's the only thing that will be unless she pisses herself.... Maybe she should hit up Kimmy's ex that liked golden showers???
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I'm sure she'll be fucking (or seen with someone she's already been fucking) soon enough.
    if she hasn't already, like in her 22 years marriage.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    if she hasn't already, like in her 22 years marriage.

You forgot a Like.
    Like if she hasn't already

The woman produces home videos of her daughters having sex, her morals must not be that high

Who’s Jacky Talking About? – November 15, 2013

by Jacky Jasper

Today’s blind item is a former flight attendant who found her late wealthy husband in first class. He was a former cop, and her Dream *Team* come true.
    During her heyday, her then hubby brought drugs home from his drug-dealing clients. She loved the nose candy and swinging parties. During one of those smashing sessions, she got knocked-up … and it wasn’t from drinking Orange Juice!
    “She taught all of her daughters how to give blow jobs and turn out their men with strap-on’s.”
    Today, she’s a fame-hungry cougar … known for throwing herself on any black celebrity man in sight. Don’t believe me.. Ask YMCMB rapper Tyga. Insiders say she’s got a thing for smashing her daughter’s boyfriends behind their backs. Ray J will confirm this … if you know him personally.
    She keeps TMZ and the paps on speed dial and uses the media as a weapon to get what she wants. Our mystery momager just bought a new face, but her estranged sports legend hubby is far from impressed with her and her antics. Now, she’s on the prowl for cubs who rep cougars. Ask Drake.

Who's Jacky Talking About? - November 15, 2013

Gee I wonder? FFS, who else could they be talking about? They might as well have named her outright.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

yeah, I've heard previously that OJ is Khloe's father. If that's true, Kris NEVER should have mentioned anything (ANYTHING) about Nicole in her fucking book. YUCK.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Can I just add I'd love a Kris cake, the satisfaction of knifing a Kardashian must be a wonder
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, I've heard previously that OJ is Khloe's father. If that's true, Kris NEVER should have mentioned anything (ANYTHING) about Nicole in her fucking book. YUCK.

Whoa!!! That is one rumor I have missed. Yowza,...that would be a great gossip news day!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information