Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Divorcing Kris Kardashian Jenner?

OMG!!! I missed this post yesterday,...wow!! I had no clue on this about Bruce, if it is true. She is a cold and heartless bitch if it is, and she just throws him to the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Maybe Bruce should dress up as Kim for Halloween.
    Like Dita did?
    Free Charmed.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Poor Bruce

Daddy Likes to Dress Up

SOLVED!
    StarMagazine – Which reality TV father likes to get dolled up as a woman — dress, lipstick, high heels and all — when the cameras are off. Even though his wife thinks her hubby’s cross-dressing is ‘cute,’ don’t expect to see his antics on their hit show anytime soon.
    SOLVED!
    It’s Bruce Jenner! Source: Star Magazine
    Yes, BlindGossip.com ran an original blind item on this story a year and a half year before this item from Star came out in 2009. (see link below)
    Well, both items are solved now!
    Here is the latest from Star Magazine:
    Daddy Likes to Dress Up | BLIND GOSSIP

Athlete Has A Secret Closet

SOLVED!
    [BlindGossip] This superstar athlete is the arguably one of the best of all time at his profession.
    However, while he was all man on the field, he was all woman off the field.
    You see, in his private sexy time, he enjoys wearing women’s lingerie and cosmetics!
    His ex freaked out over her discovery of his secret stash of women’s clothing and makeup and left him. He is married to someone else now, and his wife knows about his hobby. As her own high-profile is tied to his, she will put up with it as long as her lifestyle is maintained.
    SOLVED!
    It’s Bruce Jenner! Source: Blind Gossip and Radar Online
    More wackiness in the Kardashian household! Bruce’s ex spilled the beans about his cross-dressing to Robert Kardashian’s ex over drinks one day. Does this explain Bruce Jenner’s plastic-surgery morph into a more feminine visage?
    From RadarOnline:
    High Heels And Lacy Bras! Bruce Jenner Is A Secret Cross-Dresser, Says Ex
    The Kardashian women are famous for their extravagant red carpet outfits, expensive jewelry and global fashion collections, but it’s not just the female members of the reality TV family that love to dress up, as Star magazine can exclusively reveal.
    Robert Kardashian’s former wife, Ellen, claims that Bruce Jenner, 62, has a secret fetish for wearing women’s clothing, shoes and lingerie, according to the new issue of Star.
    Ellen learned of the bombshell over drinks with Bruce’s ex, Chrystie, who spilled the beans on his cross-dressing alter ego.
    “’Of course Bruce was every woman’s heartthrob when he was that age, right?’” Ellen says she asked. “But Chrystie said, ‘Yeah, until I went on a trip and I came back and he had gone through all my clothes. And I found my bras… He’d clip them together and wear them.’
    “I couldn’t live with that,” she confessed.
    Chrystie went on to divorce Bruce, but his next wife, Kris Jenner, was unfazed by her husband’s odd taste, and Ellen tells Star that he continued to cross-dress for years after their wedding.
    But her daughters weren’t as accepting about finding size 13 heels in their mom’s closet!
    “Khloe called her dad and she was very upset, crying and screaming about it,” revealed Ellen.
    Athlete Has A Secret Closet | BLIND GOSSIP

I hope its true and I hope this ends up backfiring on Kris. She's trying to embarrass Bruce, but I hope she ends up being the one embarrassed. Such a worthless cunt.

On the plus side, he can always borrow K-hole's clothes. I'm sure they'll fit.

Kendall & Kylie Jenner Hit Up Sex-Themed Club While Still Very Underage

Posted: 10/16/2013 5:59 pm EDT

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_57aqqnoz

Kylie and Kendall Jenner hit the club last night -- only they weren't old enough to legally enter.
    TMZ reports that the 16- and 17-year-old sisters were spotted heading into Vignette lounge in West Hollywood on Tuesday night, where one must be 21 and older to gain admittance. And it wasn't just any club the young reality stars hit up. On Tuesdays, Vignette pulls out all the stops for something called Wax Rabbit -- "a new, voyeuristic, hip hop and nudity nightclub experience."
    When TMZ spoke to the club's manager, he claimed that the girls had IDs that said they were 21 and he didn't recognize them for the famous teenagers they actually are.
    When photographers snapped pics of the Jenner sisters inside a car outside the club they looked awfully "tired."

Of course, the girls had quite the evening putting up with older sister Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick, who apparently accompanied them to the club. Earlier in the night, Disick displayed some bad behavior at a fashion show and was caught losing it on camera, while Kylie and Kendall can be heard in the background mumbling "this is so embarrassing."
    Perhaps Scott is taking Kris and Bruce's separation the hardest.

Source: Kendall & Kylie Jenner Hit Up Sex-Themed Club While Still Very Underage

I'm in the Go Head On Gurl camp. Fuck Kris for trying to embarrass him and throw him under the bus. Probably just because he won't quietly stand by anymore while she whores the whole family for a quick buck and 15 minutes of fame. She is such a bitch.
    Novice, SoCalMarie and Honeythorn like this.

Elite Member

If the stuff about Bruce is true, then maybe him and Joe Simpson can become roommates and do a reality show together about their mid-life changes.

I think it'd be awesome if Bruce dressed up like a Kardashian hooker for Halloween. He could put a few basketballs in the back of his underwear.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Who cares if he likes to dress as a woman? Fuck Cris. Her leaking this is making me want to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Quat View Post
    Kendall & Kylie Jenner Hit Up Sex-Themed Club While Still Very Underage

Posted: 10/16/2013 5:59 pm EDT

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_57aqqnoz

Kylie and Kendall Jenner hit the club last night -- only they weren't old enough to legally enter.
    TMZ reports that the 16- and 17-year-old sisters were spotted heading into Vignette lounge in West Hollywood on Tuesday night, where one must be 21 and older to gain admittance. And it wasn't just any club the young reality stars hit up. On Tuesdays, Vignette pulls out all the stops for something called Wax Rabbit -- "a new, voyeuristic, hip hop and nudity nightclub experience."
    When TMZ spoke to the club's manager, he claimed that the girls had IDs that said they were 21 and he didn't recognize them for the famous teenagers they actually are.
    When photographers snapped pics of the Jenner sisters inside a car outside the club they looked awfully "tired."

Of course, the girls had quite the evening putting up with older sister Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick, who apparently accompanied them to the club. Earlier in the night, Disick displayed some bad behavior at a fashion show and was caught losing it on camera, while Kylie and Kendall can be heard in the background mumbling "this is so embarrassing."
    Perhaps Scott is taking Kris and Bruce's separation the hardest.

Source: Kendall & Kylie Jenner Hit Up Sex-Themed Club While Still Very Underage
    Wow, this is getting very Dina Lohan-ish ...

With Kim as a role model what does anyone expect?

Kylie & Kendall

Booze Officials Try

To Crack Jenner Mystery

Exclusive

Kendall
    and Kylie Jenner are the new Heisenberg -- The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control has become OBSESSED with figuring out if they were up to no good when they entered a 21-and-over bar ... according to the bar.

As we reported, there are conflicting accounts about whether 17-year-old Kendall and 16-year-old Kylie used fake IDs to enter a 21-and-over L.A. nightclub Tuesday night.

Kris Jenner insists they were admitted without IDs, but the manager of Vignette lounge is adamant the girls presented fake IDs at the door, and claims he didn't even know who they were.

Now, the ABC has become involved in a big way. People at the bar believe the ABC wouldn't waste its time on some underage Joe Schmo, but since it's the Jenner sisters ... the ABC has become aggressively determined to expose the truth, which would send a loud message to underage drinkers everywhere.

We're told the ABC has requested video surveillance footage from the nightclub, which they hope will show the Jenner sisters showing IDs at the door. The club is cooperating with authorities, but it's unclear if the surveillance video contains anything incriminating.

Source: Kylie & Kendall Jenner -- Booze Officials Try to Crack Jenner Mystery | TMZ.com

I'm about to request that we ban TMZ as a source (like he who shall not be named)...the ABC is "obsessed" with enforcing the laws of the state when young teenagers gain admittance to a bar? Golly, high profile children are photographed "appearing" intoxicated and the name of the establishment is widely distributed in the media? Yes yes, they should bow to PMK and her piggish spawn.
    SpiderSnipe likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Of course, the girls had quite the evening putting up with older sister Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick, who apparently accompanied them to the club.
    Creepy as fuck. In reality, where the rest of us mere mortals live, if a 30 year old man took the underage sisters of his baby mama to a "nudity nightclub experience," it would involve lots of side eyeing and the authorities would be casting a very hard eye on him. It says a lot about this fucked up family that it barely even causes a raised eyebrow.
    Palermo, sparkles, Mrs P and 1 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Now that is the truth!

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information