Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Brooks Laich Posts About ‘New Stage of Life’ - Wife Julianne Hough Spotted w/o Ring

^ No joke. She has tried very hard to be famous since DWTS (where she should have stayed), a failed music career and a failed acting career. I have no idea who her husband is and don't care. I do remember she was engaged a couple times before (one guy was a country singer I'd never heard of who was her partner on an early season of DWTS) She and her brother had some cheesy variety special around the holidays which I saw for a few minutes before changing the channel. Sorry, but I find it creepy for a brother and sister to do sexy dances together. Anyway, stop trying to make fetch happen and just go away.

And yeah, who loses both their dogs at once, besides Paris Hilton?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich separate after nearly 3 years of marriage

After much speculation surrounding the state of their marriage, Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich have confirmed they are separating.

On Friday, the stars — who tied the knot almost three years ago — released a joint statement to People announcing their split, which comes after they raised eyebrows by saying they were quarantining in different states.

“We have lovingly and carefully taken the time we have needed to arrive at our decision to separate,” Hough and Laich said in their statement. “We share an abundance of love and respect for one another and will continue to lead with our hearts from that place. We kindly request your compassion and respect for our privacy moving forward.”

Hough’s relationship status with the former NHL player had been something of a question mark in recent months, as the pair said they were quarantining separately and — before that — frequently shared cryptic messages on social media.

Laich, 36, previously said he was self-isolating with his dog in Idaho, while the “Dancing With the Stars” personality, 31, was in Los Angeles.

Meanwhile in December, Laich spoke about a “new stage of life calling,” not long after Hough was seen in an Instagram post not wearing her wedding ring.

Then in January, Hough shared a message about the nature of long-term relationships, posting a message from Heidi Priebe to her Instagram story. “To love someone long-term is to attend a thousand funerals for the people they used to be,” the post read, according to E! News.

Prior to her split from Laich, Hough spoke candidly about her sexuality, revealing in the September 2019 issue of Women’s Health that she’s “not straight.”

“I [told him], ‘You know I’m not straight, right?’ And he was like, ‘I’m sorry, what?’ I was like, ‘I’m not. But I choose to be with you,’” she told the publication.

Hough and Laich announced their engagement in 2015 before tying the knot two years later.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/29/julia...aich-separate/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Does he get to keep the husky? It's with him while he's quarantining in Idaho (or wherever he is)
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Julianne Hough files for divorce from Brooks Laich five months after breakup

By Alex Heigl

November 2, 2020 | 7:22pm
    Enlarge Image
    Brooks Laich and Julianne Hough Getty Images

Better late than never?
    Julianne Hough has finally gotten around to filing for divorce from Brooks Laich, five months after the two announced their split.
    The Blast obtained Hough’s paperwork, filed in Los Angeles Monday. Hough, 32, and Laich, 37, announced that they were breaking up in May after reports surfaced that they were quarantined in separate states
    The pair’s relationship status was murky throughout the summer, though, as Hough celebrated her birthday in July with Laich in attendance.
    “[He] definitely still open to getting back together with Julianne,” a source told People in July, adding, “If that were an option, he would be all in.”
    Months before her split from the former NHL player, former “Dancing with the Stars” judge Hough spoke candidly about her sexuality, revealing in the September 2019 issue of Women’s Health that she’s “not straight.” She and Laich married in 2017, two years after getting engaged.

https://pagesix.com/2020/11/02/julia...after-breakup/

I keep thinking Brooks Laich as a whisky brand. Bruichladdich?
    Novice, tulip, Lofty Bike and 2 others like this.
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information