Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree852Likes

Thread: Brooke Mueller's Twins With Charlie Sheen Taken Away by Child and Family Services

^^ per month hon!

Yeah, and I would only need a one time payment

It's the best option for the boys but the girls are going to find it harder. Suddenly, there is an adopted sister and two twin brothers to cope with and their single mother's time is very much shared. They are probably worried that their family could increase at any time and I doubt they are oblivious to the behaviour of all the 'adults.'

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Yeah, and I would only need a one time payment

Cheap, Flygirl, cheap!

But I can't talk, I turned down something serious when I was young & it turned out that he was extremely rich. I knew he was wealthy & still had my principals (maybe that's why I have no respect for these gold-diggers?), but only found out with the Internet that he was on Forbes Richest 400 American's list (or whatever it's called).

Now that you're older and wiser you would jump right on that, right? Hee Hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Now that you're older and wiser you would jump right on that, right? Hee Hee.
    Of all the opertunities that I had, famous musicians, titled/landed gentry, rich business men, etc if I knew then what I know now, I would have picked him, but more because his background was the most similar to my own but we don't so I am happy & penniless! Lol!

ETA - that sounds awful doesn't it?

Silver Member

After reading Brooke was using whilst pregnant with the twins, the kids should stay with Denise for sure as she is the only sane, stable figure they have in their lives...Brooke's parents seem to be in denial of the extent of their daughters spiralling drug addiction...It must be really hard work for her since the kids are all very young but she was probably aware of that before she took on the responsibility of caring for the twins...I applaud Denise for stepping up, it takes alot of maturity to do so and a big heart! xx

Denise Richards’ Dad Steps In To Take Care Of Charlie Sheen’s Four Kids

Posted on May 12, 2013 @ 8:10AM | By Radar Staff

Pacific Coast News

With Denise Richards filming in NYC, her dad, Irv Richards stepped up to take care of his grandkids PLUS Brooke Mueller’s two kids by Charlie Sheen.
    He and the kids — with a nanny along for an extra helping hand — took in a neighborhood fair and seemed to have a blast.
    PHOTOS: Denise Richards’ Dad Takes Care Of Charlie Sheen’s Kids

Denise and her widowed dad are extremely close and he’s often seen with her and her kids.
    Sheen and second wife Denise have two daughters, Sam and Lola. She has since adopted another daughter.
    Sheen also famously has twin boys, Bob and Max, with third wife Brooke Mueller, who is now in rehab.
    PHOTOS: Denise Richards Looks Shockingly Thin
    As RadarOnline.com has been reporting, because of her continuing drug use, Mueller has been stripped of custody of her kids.
    With Sheen’s approval, they’ve been placed with Denise who has been given temporary guardianship at the very least until Mueller completes her treatment at the Betty Ford Center.

Brooke Mueller Has Overdosed Six Times In The Last Two Years

Posted on May 17, 2013 @ 3:17AM | By Jen Heger

WENN

Brooke Mueller has overdosed on drugs — including Adderall — an astonishing six times in the past two years, all of which required hospitalizations, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
    Charlie Sheen‘s ex-wife and mother to his twin sons has a drug addiction that is far more serious than anyone realized and it’s a stunning development following on the heels ofher recent drug overdose on crystal meth, which resulted in her being placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold at the UCLA Medical Center and subsequently losing custody of the twins, Bob and Max, to Sheen’s other ex-wife Denise Richards.
    Mueller is currently enrolled in rehab for the 20th timeat the Betty Ford Center.

The revelations of her overdoses have been revealed in front of the judge in child dependency court handling the custody case of her children.
    Sources tell Radar, “It’s amazing Brooke is still alive. She had a horrible Adderall overdose late last year, when she gave the boys to Denise. She had to be hospitalized, and it had definitely taken a toll on her body.
    “The only thing that has saved her when the overdoses occur, is that someone has always been with her, and able to call 911. Brooke doesn’t seem to grasp that her drug addiction and overdoses are going to kill her unless she is able to stay sober. She doesn’t get how lucky she is to still be alive.”

Earlier this week child protective services interviewed Mueller’s current and former nannies who were responsible for caring for the twins.
    The social workers from the Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) are building a case against the troubled Palm Beach socialite in advance of a crucial child dependency hearing on June 4.
    The interviews with multiple caretakers were an attempt to “ascertain how much interaction Brooke had with the twins on a daily basis and how involved she was in their daily lives,” an insider previously told Radar.

Meanwhile, Mueller is “furious that Denise still has temporary custody of the boys. She is insanely jealous of the relationship Denise has with the twins. Once again, Brooke just doesn’t take responsibility for her actions,” the source revealed

Brooke Mueller’s Nannies Grilled By Social Workers In Custody Battle

Posted on May 16, 2013 @ 3:19AM | By jenheger

WENN

Child protective services have interviewed Brooke Mueller‘s current and former nannies who were responsible for caring for her twins with Charlie Sheen, sources tell RadarOnline.com.
    The social workers from the Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) are building a case against the troubled Palm Beach socialite in advance of a crucial child dependency hearing on June 4.
    The interviews with multiple caretakers were an attempt to “ascertain how much interaction Brooke had with the twins on a daily basis and how involved she was in their daily lives,” one insider said.
    As we first revealed, DCFS took away Mueller and Sheen’s twins, Bob and Max, 4, on May 2 amid fears for the wellbeing.

In the days prior, Mueller had been placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold at the UCLA Medical Center because it was deemed she had a condition that made her a danger to herself and/or others.
    Sheen’s second ex-wife, Denise Richards, was given temporary custody of the boys * with the Anger Management star’s blessing.
    Added the source: “There has been a revolving door of nannies for the boys over the years, with many quitting because of Brooke’s behavior.
    “She has been known to disappear for days at a time, leaving the boys with their nannies. These interviews could be a determining factor in what DCFS formally recommends to the court as to who should have custody of the twins.”

And that is unlikely to be good for Mueller, who last week checked into 30-days of in-patient treatment at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
    “Brooke is going to have to jump through hoops to get Bob and Max back and it almost certainly won’t be happening in the next three months,” the source added.
    “The sad thing is that Brooke just doesn’t grasp how serious this is.
    “Charlie, Denise or Brooke don’t decide where these boys go. It’s up to the court. As much as she would like, Brooke can’t have her lawyer broker a deal because the case is before a child dependency court.
    Denise and Charlie are simply abiding by a court order.”

Bad Company! Brooke Mueller Also Denied Adderall At Betty Ford Center, Not Allowed Contact With Lindsay Lohan

Posted on May 13, 2013 @ 11:29AM | By jenheger

WENN

Brooke Mueller and Lindsay Lohan have more in common than just being treated for addiction at Betty Ford Center.
    Just days after doctors stopped giving Lilo Adderall for Attention Deficit Disorder, Charlie Sheen’s former wife’s treatment team decided to take her off the controversial medication as well, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    The Palm Beach socialite had “been taking Adderall on and off for years for ADD. Just like Lindsay, she was primarily taking it to control her appetite and speed up her metabolism,” a source close to the situation tells us.

“Whenever Brooke goes off the medication she gains weight. The doctors determined that Brooke should never be taking Adderall because it’s an amphetamine based drug, and she is being treated for an addiction to crystal meth. She is being placed on another drug for ADD that won’t trigger a relapse. And Brooke is extremely upset.”
    Working out to stay in shape isn’t “something Brooke likes doing. She smokes like a chimney, and has the worst eating habits. She loves to eat junk food and has a weakness for Doritos,” the source revealed as to why she was so dependent on Adderall.
    Brooke checked into Betty Ford for a 30-day stint in treatment — marking the 20th time she’s entered a facility to seek help for substance abuse.

It followed her being placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold at the UCLA Medical Center.
    As RadarOnline.com first revealed Mueller and Sheen’s twins were taken away from her because of fears their mother’s drug use could endanger them. Denise Richards was given temporary guardianship of the boys, with Sheen’s blessing

Denise Richards Refuses Extra Child Support From Charlie Sheen As She Cares For His Twins With Brooke Mueller

Posted on May 12, 2013 @ 12:41PM | By Jen Heger

FameFlynet/Getty Image

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards have one of the friendliest divorces in Hollywood, and the Anger Management star has now offered to increase child support payments to his second wife while she cares for his kids by wife number three, Brooke Mueller, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    And Denise said, “thanks but no thanks!”
    Denise receives $55,000 a month in support for her daughters by Sheen, Lola and Sam. He pays Brooke the same amount for her twin boys, Bob and Max.
    PHOTOS: Denise Richards & Brooke Mueller Shop Together With Their Kids
    With Brooke in rehab for the 20th time — currently at the Betty Ford Center — Denise has been given temporary guardianship of Bob and Max, with Charlie’s blessing.
    “Charlie is extremely generous, and wanted to make sure having the twins in Denise’s care didn’t place a financial strain on her. Denise was thankful for the offer, but declined because she has the financial means to take care of them herself. She isn’t doing this for the money,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.
    “There have been many times over the last year that Charlie has said the best thing he ever did was marrying and having children with Denise, but the worst thing was ever letting her go. Denise is the one person in his life that he truly trusts,” the source says.
    PHOTOS: Stars Who OD’d
    Richards father, Irv has “also been helping out more now that the twins are in the house. Denise wants to have as many males around Bob and Max because they are at such an impressionable age. She only has one part-time nanny,” the source reveals.
    “Denise really is a hands on mom, and has help from her dad, and sister. Five kids under the age of nine in one house is chaos at times, but Denise manages. All of the kids are thriving and love each other,” says the source.
    And Sheen has been spending more time with Bob and Max in the last week because he lives only a few doors from Denise. *Demise lives in Hidden Hills, Charlie lives in BHPO-area, how this is only a couple of doors down from each other I don't know...

“Charlie has grown a lot in the past few years, and he respects Denise.”

Gag Order: Judge Tells Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller To Quit Talking

Posted on May 7, 2013 @ 14:24PM | By Dylan Howard

Splash News

A judge overseeing the custody battle for Charlie Sheen and ex-wife Brooke Mueller‘s twins issued a gag order Tuesday preventing them from discussing the case, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Lawyers for all sides were in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday for an emergency hearing — Charlie and Denise Richards, the boys’ temporary guardian, showed up too — in the wake of Brooke, 35, being placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold and later checking into rehab to deal with her drug addiction.
    The court reportedly maintained status quo, ordering that Bob and Max, 4, remain with Denise and her two daughters with the Anger Management star — Sam, 9, and Lola, 7 — as well as a third daughter she adopted on her own in 2011, Eloise, who is almost two years old.

But a source said: “The judge ordered no comment to anyone from everyone involved in the case.”

Late last week, Sheen went public with a statement declaring his support of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services who removed Bob and Max from their mother’s home late on Thursday.
    “Charlie supports the actions of the Department of Children and Family Services,” the star’s publicist said.

“He knows Max and Bob are safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys’s sisters. Charlie will fully cooperate and fully participate in all proceedings.”

All from Radaronline.com

Sheen flew Denise home to Los Angeles from New York in a private jet so she could see her children on Mother’s Day.

Distraction: Denise Richards spent the day cheering up Charlie Sheen's sons Max and Bob - by his troubled ex Brooke Mueller - at Underwood Farm on Monday, she was joined by her baby daughter Eloise and father Irv

"Head up for the camera, dearie"
    Last edited by Novice; May 19th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.

czb

ok - maybe i missed it, but why is the number of times brooke has been to (and failed) rehab a matter of public record?

Because people can count.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

is there a press release every time she goes to rehab?

Ever since I saw Millionaire Matchmaker, I love Irv... that is all
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Meanwhile, Mueller is “furious that Denise still has temporary custody of the boys. She is insanely jealous of the relationship Denise has with the twins. Once again, Brooke just doesn’t take responsibility for her actions,” the source revealed
    If this is true Brooke is such a cunt. She should be happy that her boys have a good relationship with Denise. She put her boys in a horrible situation and should be glad that they have a person in their life who offers them some security, stability and love. Things Brooke should provide for them as their mother but obviously can't.

^ Also, Charlie doesn't get a pass for dumping his young boys on his ex wife. They are both worse than useless. How is this an example of Charlie growing up a lot in the last few years?
    CornFlakegrl, Lenny, stef and 1 others like this.

The boys are lucky to have Denise. Have there ever been pictures of Charlie's other daughter, the 28 yo married one, with any of the kids? Maybe she doesn't live in the area. It's obvious Brooke probably won't ever get off drugs while Charlie hands her $55k/mo, so I wonder if there is a legal way for Charlie not pay the money directly to her if she ever gets the boys back.

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information