Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Brooke Mueller’s Kids Safe After She Had a Breakdown and Went Missing: Source

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    They really do look like sociopaths. I mean, both Brooke and Charlie wrecked their bodies for *years* with drugs and bad habits, so I imagine the probability these boys would turn out normal is abysmally low.
    In this case I think that the home environment played a major part of any issues the boys have, much more so than the drugs Charlie or Brooke took before or during the pregnancy. Can you imagine the emotional neglect they had while both parents were off their tits all the time? The trauma of the booze, the drug taking, the fights, the revolving door of hookers brought in to party?

Substance abuse while pregnant probably has caused some development issues for the boys but the real, lasting harm will have come after they were born.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The kids are acting out because it seems that they have been through some sort of neglect/trauma. I think it’s unfair to call them “sociopaths.” That’s not a label that is fair to apply to young kids, and their behavior is in line with what you see in kids who end up in juvenile court- kids who have suffered abuse, neglect, unstable living situations, attachment issues, etc. 10 is getting up there in years for major behavior changes when no treatment is involved (and sometimes even when it has been involved), but in most situations, kids aren’t hopeless. I just don’t like hearing people diagnosing young kids with permanent personality disorders (anti-social personality disorder/sociopathy does not go away and one doesn’t grow out of it) based on behaviors they are exhibiting due to shitty parenting and a failure of society to protect them. Hopefully they are getting the help that they need.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I looked at their Ig pages. My non-professional opinion they seem like normal kids. Gaming, hanging out, posting pictures of new sneakers.

^^in 10 years, they’ll probably try to be “models.” Just like Brooke is an “actress.”
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Maybe they shock their parents and become decent, rational people who actually add to society.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    ^^in 10 years, they’ll probably try to be “models.” Just like Brooke is an “actress.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Maybe they shock their parents and become decent, rational people who actually add to society.
    In ten years time they'll likely be orphans thanks to their 'parents' shitty decisions.
    Lofty Bike and Annika like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

They hurt animals repeatedly on purpose and even after they were told to stop. That's enough of a huge red flag for me, and why I don't think it's just the "nurture" part at fault here. Although I agree that alone would be enough to damage them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    They hurt animals repeatedly on purpose and even after they were told to stop. That's enough of a huge red flag for me, and why I don't think it's just the "nurture" part at fault here. Although I agree that alone would be enough to damage them.
    ``
    Serial killers in the making

The harming of animals is a big sign of the need for treatment- it’s usually indicative that they themselves have been abused and they are acting out against smaller, more vulnerable beings than they are. It’s not terribly unusual to see that type of behavior in the dependent and delinquent systems and doesn’t usually equal future serial killer minus other behaviors or a lack of treatment. Since Denise said that she couldn’t handle them, I would *hope* that was a signal to SOMEONE that the kids need help. But maybe it’s easier for kids of celebs to fall through the cracks because their parents have connections and use them to get out of the system without much oversight.

I’ve had a lot of kids involved in animal abuse and it ALWAYS comes out that they suffered really awful abuse. As far as I remember, ALL ended up in the delinquent system and subsequently were sent to RTFs. I know this was a while ago for these kids, but I really hope they are ok and that someone is looking out for them because if they aren’t treated, they really are dangers to the community.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Brook wouldn’t send them to the therapist that Demise and the pedeatrition (child doctor) wanted to send them too - I don’t know if Brooke didn’t want to send it to them due to the recommendation or because she had/has issues with Demise - I remember there was something in the prenup that Brookie wouldn’t be paid less than Demise....

^Or Brooke was afraid she would lose custody, i.e. her meal tickets...
    Kittylady, DawnM74 and SHELLEE like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Or a mixture of both.

Off topic but I watched a little Ferris Bueller today and he sure was cute at 21.

That's a whole lot of crap inside his body and lifestyle showing up on his face.

^^^
    it’s like that faceapp come to life.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    it’s like that faceapp come to life.
    yeah, a lot of people really change from 21 to almost 60, so much it's hard to recognize them. he's like the same guy, just older (like the face app)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information