Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Brooke Mueller’s Kids Safe After She Had a Breakdown and Went Missing: Source

What a petty, childish fuck.

Those boys are going to wreak havoc one day.

This is why irresponsible people with money (and unstable histories of drug and legal problems) being allowed to designer breed should be illegal. Kids aren't accessories.
    Novice, Kittylady, Mivvi21 and 4 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    I think Charlie became furious with Denise for some reason (maybe over child support), and he yanked the children from her. He can be very vindictive. And all of a sudden he was Brook's buddy again, and she got them back.
    No you’re wrong.
    The boys had massive issues and needed psychological & psychiatric care and Brooke wouldn’t let them go - not to the consultant that Demise had chosen that the authorities agreed with. By remaining with her she was putting her own children at risk.

DENISE RICHARDS TO DCFSBROOKE'S SCREWING UP BOB AND MAXTHEY TORTURE DOGS AND PEOPLE

11/5/2013 10:00 AM PT

Denise Richards has informed the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services she will NO LONGER care for the twins of Charlie Sheenand Brooke Mueller ... TMZ has learned.
    Sources connected with DCFS tell TMZ ... Denise wrote a letter to the agency, saying the kids are violent and out of control, and she says it's ALL Brooke's fault.
    DCFS sources say the letter details horrifying conduct. Denise says Bob and Max often go into a "zombie-like state" -- they repeatedly kick her dogs in the head and squeeze their heads with both hands while watching the dogs whimper in pain. She also says the kids will flip from sweetly petting the dog to strangling the animals and lifting them off the ground by the neck.
    According to the letter, Denise would tell the kids they were hurting the dogs, and Bob and Max would reply that they wanted to hurt and kill the dogs.

According to the letter, the violence is not limited to animals. Denise says her daughters -- Sam, Lola and Eloise -- have been targets of the boys. She says her daughters have been strangled, kicked in the head and stomach, scratched, bit, slapped, punched in the face and head, and spit on by Bob and Max. Denise describes one incident which she seems to blame on Brooke -- after visiting Mueller, Bob threw a toy at Sam's face and she had to go to the doctor.
    Denise says Bob and Max went to school in September and they have been problematic from the get-go. She says Bob in particular has harmed other kids and punched and slapped teachers in the face.
    Denise says the kids have also thrown their own feces into the bathroom of one of her daughters.
    In the letter, Denise connects the bad conduct to the time the kids spend at Brooke's home, claiming they act out violently when they are returned to Denise. She also says the kids have had horrible nightmares after returning from Brooke's home, where the kids would stay up with her til 4 AM.
    In the long letter to DCFS, Denise -- who has temporary guardianship of the boys while Brooke deals with her drug problems -- says pediatricians have advised her to seek psychological counseling for the boys, but Brooke has blocked that effort.
    TMZ.com

I’m not fan of Demise but you can’t put your own at risk especially when the mother won’t sanction proper medical assistance.

Those little sociopaths should never have been born. Fucked up doesn't even begin to describe them, and their parents should be beaten senseless for even having them. Complete idiots all of them.

How old are those kids now? Scary as shit.

KrisNine likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^ just young enough before they can reek real havoc on the world.
    KrisNine likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    No you’re wrong.
    The boys had massive issues and needed psychological & psychiatric care and Brooke wouldn’t let them go - not to the consultant that Demise had chosen that the authorities agreed with. By remaining with her she was putting her own children at risk.

I’m not fan of Demise but you can’t put your own at risk especially when the mother won’t sanction proper medical assistance.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    No joke. Denise was wise to back out of that situation. Little monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Those little sociopaths should never have been born. Fucked up doesn't even begin to describe them, and their parents should be beaten senseless for even having them. Complete idiots all of them.
    Calling them sociopaths is probably an understatement. Budding serial killers is more like it. And there are two of them, influencing each others bad behavior. It will only get worse once they hit puberty.

Who knows what kind of drugs Brooke used when she was pregnant, they sound like crack babies with no conscience. I don't think any amount of therapy could help them. And of course, their upbringing just exacerbates things.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I want to know what irresponsible Dr was involved in helping them have these twins.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This bodes ill.....I hope they get proper treatment before someone really gets hurt.
    Jack I swear.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I genuinely hope that Brooke's brother or whoever has guardianship of the boys has been able to work with good therapists and psychologists to undo some of the damage done but I still suspect that there may be a Menendez style trial, full of tales of horror and abuse, in their future.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^They didn't seem to do that for Brooke...so I'm not holding out much hope....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Appalling. And terrifying.

Photo from last year, posted by Charlie:

Get this - Charlie shared 'rare' picture of boys in an effort to gain followers for their Instagram account/s.

Words fail.

The kid on the left doesn't look creepy in the least.

They look exactly like their father and uncle in the 80s.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

They really do look like sociopaths. I mean, both Brooke and Charlie wrecked their bodies for *years* with drugs and bad habits, so I imagine the probability these boys would turn out normal is abysmally low.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information