Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Brooke Mueller’s Kids Safe After She Had a Breakdown and Went Missing: Source

That's so fucked up--didn't they go through IVF to get those boys? Even doing gender selection? I could be wrong.

But why go through the trouble if both of them were more interested in drugs than being parents?

He did it to spite Denise and she did it for the $$.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wait, how would 2 more kids with someone else spite Denise? I thought she didn't want him back, she was in it for $$ too.

And no one seems to be commenting on how utterly incompetent the paid nanny seems to be? I thought Brooke only got custody of the boys back under order that some other family member of hers would be overseeing her care and the boys' welfare.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Because she had girls and Brooke was giving him boys.
    Kittylady, rollo, Wisher and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Because she had girls and Brooke was giving him boys.
    Oh that is so fucked up. He's even more of a selfish idiot than I previously thought.
    Wisher and Syd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    And no one seems to be commenting on how utterly incompetent the paid nanny seems to be? I thought Brooke only got custody of the boys back under order that some other family member of hers would be overseeing her care and the boys' welfare.

She was probably released from that requirement, as I read somewhere that she was released from her random drug testing awhile ago.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I remember that and did not blame Denise one iota. And they were only 4 years old. can you imagine what they're like now at 7 ?? Brooke Mueller can't even keep her own self together much less get any help for those boys. I'm guessing she moved to Utah to get away from the scrutiny and I'm sure those kids are total psycho killers in the making.

I completely forgot about Denise's statement, this is awful - these poor kids have no chance under Brooke's guidance. It's disturbing, imagine when they are teens.
    Wisher likes this.

i remember the pics of them in the woods running around with branches.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Baby boys are so cute and they do wonders in publicity for their parents. Too bad that they grow and turn into inconvenient, useless accessories you cannot just throw away.
    That poor boys.

fgg

Charlie Sheen’s ex Brooke Mueller spotted with ‘bags of drugs’ in the Hamptons

Charlie Sheen’s ex, Brooke Mueller, made a scene in the Hamptons after she showed up alone at a drugstore at 7 a.m. Sunday — then begged a random stranger to take her home, where she revealed suitcases full of drugs.

Actress Mueller, 41, who has 10-year-old twin boys with Sheen, was spotted looking “distraught” on her own with a host of suitcases at a Southampton Rite Aid just after dawn Sunday.

A man, said to be in his 20s, took pity on Mueller and agreed to take her back to his shared rental in Southampton. Once at the house, Mueller opened her suitcases to reveal an array of drugs, and ordered the man and his housemates to partake, witnesses told Page Six.

One witness said, “We took her home because we thought she needed help. But once we were in the house, she opened her bags and she had so many drugs it was like ‘Scarface.’”

The witness added, “The guys in the house were just waking up from a long night, and nobody was in the mood to party. But Brooke had other ideas, and kept saying, ‘Why are you all so boring? Let’s party.’ She had so many bags of drugs, it wasn’t clear what they were, but she had white powder around her nose, so I assume it was cocaine.

“She disappeared in the bathroom for a while with one young man, then came out and went back in the bathroom with another guy.”

Mueller has a well-documented history of cocaine abuse and has been in and out of rehab.

A source close to Mueller explained she had booked a hotel in the Hamptons from Sunday night, but had muddled up the check-in time, traveled in from Connecticut and arrived at 7 a.m., rather than the 3 p.m. check-in time.

The Mueller source added, “Brooke’s issues with sobriety are well documented. She recalls there was some drama in the Hamptons on Sunday morning, but she doesn’t remember exactly what happened.” When asked if she engaged in drugs with the housemates, the source added, “She doesn’t remember,” adding, “she is in a safe place with friends now.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/15/charl...-the-hamptons/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Who has custody of the twins now?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

JFC, why isn't she dead yet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Who has custody of the twins now?
    Denise had them for a while and then I think there were rumours or something that their behavioural issues were more than she was prepared to expose her daughters to so I think they were sent to Brooke's brother/family.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Denise had them for a while and then I think there were rumours or something that their behavioural issues were more than she was prepared to expose her daughters to so I think they were sent to Brooke's brother/family.
    I think Charlie became furious with Denise for some reason (maybe over child support), and he yanked the children from her. He can be very vindictive. And all of a sudden he was Brook's buddy again, and she got them back.
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information