Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Broadway Star Ruthie Ann Miles' Four-Year-Old Daughter Killed in Deadly Crash

Jesus wtf she just kept going dragging a stroller behind her????? How awful.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

NY Post is reporting that the driver suffers from MS and has seizures. Um, so why didn't her doctor tell her she couldn't drive? In most states seizure disorders is reason for denial of a driver's license.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

As my late grandmother said, once she started hitting curbs she knew she couldn't drive anymore.
    BITTER and Kittylady like this.

Oh my God. I cant imagine the horror of the mothers witnessing that. I am so sorry for them. They will never truly recover from this.
    czb and Serendipity like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

MS and seizure disorder don't explain routinely blowing through red lights and speeding through neighborhoods and school zones. This irresponsible, callous asshole is just trying to manipulate the legal system so she'll be able to walk away with a slap on the wrist.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    On top of the alleged callousness immediately following the accident, the driver is claiming she had a seizure. She has a history of tickets for blowing red lights and speeding in a school zones. I hope they put her under the jail.
    This.

I can't imagine how devastating this is to the families. I just can't wrap my brain around it.

It's what she deserves, so I appreciate the picture the DM chose of the driver - looking like Sally Field as Sybil and chewing with her mouth open and on the verge of putting an octopus leg in her mouth that may as well be a worm dug out of the ground. In a word, she looks insane and that photo certainly wasn't chosen to garner sympathy for this piece of shit.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What kind of asshole intentionally goes through red lights? She looks completely unhinged in that picture

We had a friend with Epilepsy and he used to drive all the time. He claimed he could tell when he was going to have a seizure and he would be able to pull over in time. I never bought it and though that if there's a risk of seizing while driving you should probably not drive. I understand that the loss of freedom is very difficult to deal with. But, taking a life (lives) could never outweigh your own personal freedom.

This is a horrifying story, I can't even imagine.
    sputnik, o0Amber0o, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

My bil was diagnosed with MS in December 2016. Hes been advised not to drive as hes deteriorating quickly. His dumb ass is still on the road every single day. I keep saying we need to report it somehow to the NY DMV.

My mother is going blind and has to renew every year with a doctors note certifying she can safely operate a vehicle for NYS. Shes never liked to drive nor has ever driven all that much. Shes looking forward to the day she cant renew.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    What kind of asshole intentionally goes through red lights? She looks completely unhinged in that picture
    well it does say in the article she's from staten island...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

This really pisses me off. Bitch had no business driving. Plus: It's NEW YORK. The one city where you can get around no problem if you can't or shouldn't drive.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I’m guessing they’ll test her and find out she doesn’t have a medical problem. She probably does meth, since she has no emotions.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

On top of the alleged callousness immediately following the accident, the driver is claiming she had a seizure. She has a history of tickets for blowing red lights and speeding in a school zones. I hope they put her under the jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    NY Post is reporting that the driver suffers from MS and has seizures. Um, so why didn't her doctor tell her she couldn't drive? In most states seizure disorders is reason for denial of a driver's license.
    I hope that she lives a very, very long life so she can think about what she has done every. damn. day.

My bil was diagnosed with MS in December 2016. He’s been advised not to drive as he’s deteriorating quickly. His dumb ass is still on the road every single day. I keep saying we need to report it somehow to the NY DMV.

My mother is going blind and has to renew every year with a doctors note certifying she can safely operate a vehicle for NYS. She’s never liked to drive nor has ever driven all that much. She’s looking forward to the day she can’t renew.
    Bloke is a T1 diabetic and on a CPap for OSA. He has to have regular hospital eye tests and blood tests for his diabetes and if he drops below a certain level his driving license will be pulled. The same for his OSA - he has to keep his compliance up or else the clinic will report him to the DVLA. With this in mind he keeps all of his appointments and does his best to manage his conditions responsibly. This is called 'being an adult', something this cunt obviously hasn't grasped yet.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I’m guessing they’ll test her and find out she doesn’t have a medical problem. She probably does meth, since she has no emotions.
    It's confirmed she has MS and the investigative process now takes over to see if she should have been restricted or was. This could take months.

The police have confirmed she initially stopped for the red light before accelerating and crashing. Completely believable circumstance if she truly seized. The dazed emotions can also be directly elated to the seizure. Most people are "out of it" post seizure.

BTW, meth's not really an issue in NYC.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information