Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears stops concert due to smoke

It's a concert....in Vancouver. There was no way in hell it was all cigarette smoke.

The last concert I went to in Vancouver (The Tragically Hip), as soon as the lights went down, people lit up. The group of people behind me actually asked me if it was okay if they smoked (first time I've encountered that)

telling people from BC not to smoke weed is like telling the rest of the planet not to breathe oxygen

HELLO! west coast crunchy hippies! DUH! where do you think the majority of weed in north america comes from! Primo BC hydro baby!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Our theories about what she was doing, or not doing, and who might be nailing her, or what they were getting for her at Starbucks, or who had to finally threaten her with a lawsuit, all of it was so much more entertaining than her performance.
    *ahem*

Britney Spears secretly sexing Kevin Federline again

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    telling people from BC not to smoke weed is like telling the rest of the planet not to breathe oxygen
    I have something to confess. I'm from BC, grew up in BC and DON'T smoke pot and don't really care to (tried it though). I feel like an oddity. Maybe growing up around here took the 'taboo' out of it.

HELLO! west coast crunchy hippies! DUH! where do you think the majority of weed in north america comes from! Primo BC hydro baby!
    I find it funny/odd that a town as fundie as Chilliwack, has as many grow-ops as it does....coincidence??
    But it's not all hippies doing the growing. I still remember last year or so, that a 80 and 88 year old got busted with something like >500 plants. If you want hippies, go to Nelson. It's hippie-ville there.

If weed was legalized, BC would become the Dubai of North America.

The only thing I'm surprised by is that people would actually pay to see such talentless shit. Sold out? For real?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information