Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Britney Spears' Real Hair?

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    What is wrong with her face!!

Well all of the above and too much botox.

A sign full of drugs, alcohol and bad genetics. Her hairline is receding, she looks more and more like her father as she ages.
    rollo likes this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

I think her hair looks really good in the first pictures. She just needs to style like a Mary Tyler Moore cut. The color looks good too.

I think part of the problem is her eyebrows. Either she's over-plucked them or she's bleached them (maybe a combination). Get rid of eyebrows on someone and put on dark really dark, heavy eyeliner and you get a really strange look.

The pics with the real hair are much better.

Silver Member

i think Britney just has bad genetics. i know she had a rough few years back in the day, but she's been clean and sober and mentally stabilized (not saying she's happy.. just that she's not off the rails) for quite some time now. there's no reason for her face to look the way it does. she looks 15 years older than she is. maybe it's because she's a smoker, but then again Dave Navarro is a smoker and a former junkie.. he's 47 and looks 35. i think Britney was a cute girl with a great body when she was younger (albeit she worked her ass off for that body), but her genes just didn't carry her through into her 30s. i'm sure having kids, and a lot of drama and mental illness, the drugs and alcohol didn't help, but at the end of the day her genes play a significant role as well.

I have seen a few recent interviews and her eyes looked normal and she was engaged. In these photos the lack of eyebrows, and the heavy eyeliner, make her eyes look odd.

My concern for Britney is less than my concern for writers at the Daily Mail who appear to be focused on talking about Britney and Lenn's "pins". Neither of these women have good legs. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I picture Leann Rimes reading the "toned pins" description of Britney's legs and having an Elaine from Seinfeld reaction, "I mean, if he thinks that that baby's breathtaking, then who's not breathtaking?"

"I mean, if the Daily Mail thinks Britney has toned pins, then who doesn't have toned pins?"
    sluce and I'mNotBitter like this.

Eh, they are being ironic. Everyone has 'toned pins' and looks delicious especially if they are trying to appease the Cardashians.

How do we know Britney is still not doing drugs and alcohol? All we know is that she is supervised and doesn't ride around in her car anymore but we know very little about what she does in her downtime.

As my mother would say, "Her eyes look like two burnt holes in a blanket."
    msdeb, Belt Up and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

She also needs a good bra fitting so she doesn't look as misshapen and lumpy in front.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i think Britney just has bad genetics. i know she had a rough few years back in the day, but she's been clean and sober and mentally stabilized (not saying she's happy.. just that she's not off the rails) for quite some time now. there's no reason for her face to look the way it does. she looks 15 years older than she is. maybe it's because she's a smoker, but then again Dave Navarro is a smoker and a former junkie.. he's 47 and looks 35. i think Britney was a cute girl with a great body when she was younger (albeit she worked her ass off for that body), but her genes just didn't carry her through into her 30s. i'm sure having kids, and a lot of drama and mental illness, the drugs and alcohol didn't help, but at the end of the day her genes play a significant role as well.
    yeah her facial shape is changing so fast. she seems jowly and pasty. her eyes do play a big part. she was so fresh and cute when she came out, of course no one is going to look like a teen in their thirties, but no one should look like they are in their forties in their thirties either. i think she would look a lot better if she wasn't so messed up. even in her glam vegas outfits she still has that dead eyes thing going... all made up professionally.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    her eyes are spooky.

Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Jesus. If those are toned pins then damn, my legs are like a flippin Victoria Secret model!
    Belt Up and dexter7 like this.

Gold Member

Baby steps.

The cat comparison has killed me.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information