Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' night out

^^Haha yes, stunned at how trashy she looked is more like it. Or frightened by the Davy Crockett coonskin weave on her head.

Stunning????????????????????????

Turn it up! My cat has dragged things in that look better than her.

She consistently looks like a cheap hooker. She could take the most expensive and beautiful dress ever and manage to make it look like it came off the $10-&-Under rack at the local thrift store.
    vaya con dios

Her outfit's ok. But that hair... Good Lord, she could probably actually stand to shave it, again.

All those pictures made me want to scream "get your damn hands OFF YOUR DRESS!!"

jeeez. I mean what IS it? Is she that compelled to hike up her (mini)skirt all the time? SO annoying.

I too am REALLY wondering about all those potty breaks. I mean, maybe she's on meds that just make her have to pee a lot or something, but wtf, she did that the last time she and her dad went out for dinner too. Maybe compulsive behavior with the makeup and hair? General twitchiness? What?! I can't believe she'd be getting away with doing drugs with her dad there. Surely he's watching for that, and anyway, I'm sure she'll still be having regular blood tests and so forth....
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Please, bitch has a bigger gut than me. And I'm not a fertile woman.

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    Please, bitch has a bigger gut than me. And I'm not a fertile woman.
    I'm curious to see if she's going to gain a bunch of weight now that Jaimie is intercepting the crack/meth whatever.

She looks awful. WHY WHY WHY does this b* have so much loot that I will prob never see in my lifetime and have to dress like ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS???

IT IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Her hair is at the length where it could look really good natural - it would sit like a short bob.

This is the second time I've read she has appeared quiet and agitated at dinner, always taking smoke and bathroom breaks. Maybe it's her medication. Though, she has been looking a little depressed lately, which is a massive change from her doped up goofy faces and smiles when she was with Sam. I'd just hate to think she is using drugs, even when Jamie is her conservator, because really, then there is no hope for her.
    I think its her anti-depressent that's responsible for that. When I was on zoloft I looked like that all the time. Well, not like her. Thank god! lol but as far as not being happy or excited and not being sad or too low...you just don't really feel anything. I never smiled much when on zoloft....everything good and bad just felt uniform.

She couldn't throw together a better look then that? Will someone please tell her to get rid of that nasty weave.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Aly View Post
    Will someone please tell her to get rid of that nasty weave.
    But ... but ... long straggly hair and bald patches is like the sexiest thing ever!

You wish you were as hawt as Shitney.

Her forehead looks like Aniston's chin.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

I don't think it's her meds responsible for her looking like crap. She's always dressed like crap, pulled up her dress because she can't stand being covered up, wore crappy extensions and piled it all on top of her head in a messy ponytail.

^^You're right. She doesn't look any better or worse than usual. She just looks less...animated.

Yes, now that could be due to the meds. Or depression at her every move being controlled and not being able to do anything about it.

Britney has NEVER had a good sense of fashion... she has always worn tragic outfits... they were tragic even when she had a stylist.

You know she saw this dress and said "it's purple, shiny and short y'all... ding dang, I'll take it".
    vaya con dios

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information