Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears' night out – with Dad

Elite Member

The best thing that we can give to our children is the knowledge that we love them no matter what, that we will support them no matter what, we dont always love their actions but we always love them.

Parents-children relationship are (or need to be) unique, children need to know that thier parents house is always thier home and at any age we need our perants support like our kids need our.

When your kid need you, its not important if he 12, 26 or 40 if he need you, you there for him bc you want to, bc you love him, bc you want the best for him and bc its your "duty" as his parent.

We can gossip about Britney, think that she the worst mother ever, that she no good and to think that she is the devil himself but we not her parents ! ! !

Pp who have much better job then her "dad" who stady thier all life to get to were they are leave EVERYTHING to be next to thier sick child (and she is sick) and they dont even think that someone need to compensate them for what they lost, in thier eyes the only thing that is important is that their kids will be healthy.

Her sickness didnt start in her divorce, years befoe there were allot of stories about her weird behavior but now when millions from HER money lost her "parents" finally get to the conclusion that she need them but their help dosent came unconditional they believe that she need to compesate them for their time and efforts.

Whatever we think about her how many of us who are parents think that they act the same if it was their child?

I totally agree Marie. But Britney isn't a kid anymore. She's an adult.

Jamie wasn't living off Britney prior to the Conservatorship. He had his own job and he probably has bills and debts to pay for - it is his right to be compensated.

Jamie simply can't decide he wants compensation either - it is allocated to him by the courts. Even though he is the Conservator, he really has minimal rights in regards to the use of Britney's money. His compensation of $2,500 a week is subject to court allocation and it is common for all Conservators to be commpensated providing the incapacitated can afford to do so.

Really, Jamie doesn't appear to live beyond his means, he looks daggy most of the time. He doesn't whore himself to the media or paparazzi and ultimately why should he forfeit his income and livelihood? Her inaction has seen her mental health (and life) deteriorate to the stage she's at now. $2,500 a week is a small price for her to pay for some stability in her life. Apparently she dropped that much in Lisa Kline on clothes the other day.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I usually try to stick up for Britney's current figure, but Jesus Herbert Christ, she looks like a walking steak in that picture.
    Thanks Nicole- now I finally know what the H in Jesus H. Christ stands for!

Brit looks like holy hell in that dress. Yuck.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

This is the last time I remember Britney looking appropriate:

WHY oh WHY can't she re-hire the stylist who was responsible for her during this time? She looked phenominal and appropriate for a young pop-star mother. And the dress was still tight to satisfy her exhibitionist side, but she was covered up, classy, and current.

Sigh.

Somewhere, someplace some poor designer is just huddled in a corner crying.

Seriously, that dress looks fucking terrible... it's too tight, it's too short, it's not flattering... she's taken a perfectly nice black dress and managed to make herself look like a $20 hooker.

The dress looks like it's strained to it's absolute limits... any sudden movements and that thing is rolling into the waist from both ends at the speed of sound... Lord, please let her be wearing undies!

She looks like a sausage roll.
    vaya con dios

I realize that she probably has a stylist ... but doesn't she own a mirror??

If so, she needs to start USING it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    This is the last time I remember Britney looking appropriate:

WHY oh WHY can't she re-hire the stylist who was responsible for her during this time? She looked phenominal and appropriate for a young pop-star mother. And the dress was still tight to satisfy her exhibitionist side, but she was covered up, classy, and current.

Sigh.
    That really was a great week for Brit.

^^I have to concur. It was like dignified and a good attempt at classy. Definitely not her idea, but far better than we've seen since.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    That really was a great week for Brit.
    Uh, don't you mean day... let's not get carried away here... it was just a day... in fact, it was probably just a couple hours... a week is exagerating the truth.

Fashion with Britters has basically been flatline, flatline, flatline, flatline, flatline, peak (see above), flatline, flatline, flatline, sub-flatline,sub-sub-flatline, FATlinel, flatline...
    vaya con dios

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information