Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Britney Spears "Namaste”

  1. #16
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    I've always heard her legs called cankles. That first backbend pose is something I always thought was easy, and normal to do. It seems more of a challenge if the hands were used, not standing on the head. But that's just me though.
    rollo likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  2. #17
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,072

    Default

    I've never been able to do a backbend in my life, even in gymnastics as a little kid.

  3. #18
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    Is she channeling Goop?

  4. #19
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    27,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I've always heard her legs called cankles. That first backbend pose is something I always thought was easy, and normal to do. It seems more of a challenge if the hands were used, not standing on the head. But that's just me though.
    Ugh. Don't make me defend Britters.

    Those legs may be shorter and thicker than is LA acceptable, but she does not have cankles. She has a large calf muscle, but a much smaller and pretty defined ankle. That ratio of calf to ankle measurement is probably greater than it is in most people. If she had no calves, or ankles as big around as her calves, I'd say she had cankles.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #20
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    Is that really her? Where are her boobs? I have big boobs and when I do yoga, my boobs don't magically disappear.
    lucianodel and Froogy like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  6. #21
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    42,781

    Default

    Her cute face doesn't fool me and I did wonder if it was even her as we can't see the face (or boobs.) But that said, kudos for doing back bends. They are great for the back.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  7. #22
    Gold Member lucianodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I think she never really had a boob job, otherwise she would be getting implants in and out every 3 months. I the Oops I Did It Again video she had prosthetic breats under her red catsuit. She must be a push-up bra wonder because she is either flat ("Not a Girl" music video) or explosive ("Sometimes" video) or just flat and explosive ("Lucky" video, different scenes, different boob sizes).

  8. #23
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,128

    Default

    We called legs like that 'tennis legs'. Nothing wrong with them.


    I have a soft spot for this girl too.
    sluce and firebrat1229 like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #24
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    41,059

    Default

    I can barely do camel pose in yoga and get back up so this is awesome. I have Britter's legs too. I like to call them toned pins.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  10. #25
    Elite Member palta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,780

    Default

    I am short and have those kind of legs too but I don't care. I walk everywhere!
    idunno likes this.

  11. #26
    Elite Member InigoMontoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Scaling the Cliffs of Insanity
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    I have cankles! From the front, it looks like they are good ol' ankles, but from the side, it looks like my calves just stop right at the feet rather than having the regular ankle shape. I think she looks good! Maybe because I have the same sort of shape; long torso and short legs.

  12. #27
    Elite Member nwgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,003

    Default

    I have cankles too. And lemme tell you, no one would be calling hers cankles if you ever caught sight of mine and experienced true cankles.
    llamamama likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

  13. #28
    Silver Member firebrat1229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I can barely do camel pose in yoga and get back up so this is awesome. I have Britter's legs too. I like to call them toned pins.
    Seriously! Where the hell is the Daily Fail article which announces her toned pins, and says it at least 42 times in 2 paragraphs?
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

  14. #29
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,072

    Default

    Another member of the short-leg team here. I'm 5'8 but I have the legs (and arms) of somebody who's 5'2. I sometimes buy pants in the petite section because it's the only way they don't drag the ground - lol.

  15. #30
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Another member of the short-leg team here. I'm 5'8 but I have the legs (and arms) of somebody who's 5'2. I sometimes buy pants in the petite section because it's the only way they don't drag the ground - lol.
    I'm the opposite. Am almost 5'5" but have legs of a 5'8" height. I do have "tennis legs" but because they're a bit too long for my frame they don't appear to be short despite the bulkiness.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: August 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM
  2. Britney Spears' “Blackout” is a dud
    By DontMindMe in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: November 30th, 2007, 12:13 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: November 29th, 2007, 04:45 PM
  4. “You’re a drug abuser,” Judge tells Britney Spears!
    By MissVenus in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: September 21st, 2007, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •