Page 7 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Britney Spears meltdown thread - for her small, everyday missteps

^^ I was going to say that. Probably off, making deals with the news outlets, for his exclusive pictures and the 'conversation we had before she brokedown.'

Kudos, Brit.. he's a real keeper.

She sure seems sane enough when it suits her. I still think she's plenty responsible for the mess she's in. It just devolved into crazy-ass shit because she's completely self-centered and she's let herself become so detached from reality due to her fame. Stubborn denial and immature refusal to accept responsibility when it's inconvenient to her is not necessarily mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Her boyfriend is a gynecologist??

i went back to change it, but DAMN you are fast!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I just realized, Britney's working a pattern here. She kicked off 2007 by passing out in a nightclub, and now she's kicking off 2008 with this b.s.

And tonight was the Iowa caucus and she flips out and gets the spotlight. And on Election Day in 2006 that's when she filed for divorce and got all of the press. Can't wait to see what she does in November to derail democracy.

Uncomfirmed reports have her being taken to the hospital after being belligerent to cops who ordered a medical evalutation as she seemed "under the influence of a controlled substance" (cops' goal in those cases is to get the person to the hospital not for a psych eval but to get them immediately tested for drugs).

Also some gossip from the scene had one of the boys being taken to the hospital in an ambulance for "unspecified reasons," no apparent physical injury but suspicion of possible ingestion of a controlled substance.

Bitch is crazy. Period. Can she please go away now?

ETA:

WHAT THE FUCK?! The kids were taken because of suspicion that they had ingested some of Britney's crazy dust? SHIT, if that's true, Britney is just the most despicable person on the face of the earth. Who the fuck does that, man? Seriously.. what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    no apparent physical injury but suspicion of possible ingestion of a controlled substance.
    oh swell Brit. good job
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    honestly? i dont believe that is what started it all. it is all in the timing, but she's got hangers on that enable her alot more than K-fed did. he's turning out to be the bright spot in this entire mess.
    A bright spot? LOL. Comparing the stability of K-Fed and Britney is like comparing the merits of vomit and diarrhea. He's more stable for sure, but he's still an unemployed pothead who happens to be more slick about keeping his shenanigans out of the public eye.
    Trash is trash. And yes, I do believe that a lot of Britney's current pathos is a result of his using and abusing and generally sleazy influence. She was always a little flaky to begin with, don't get me wrong, but I think he exacerbated her impulsive, out-of-control tendencies. She's not a complete victim, but this whole Kevin-Federline-is-a-wonderful-person battlecry makes me .
    If I went and stood next to, say, Jackie Stallone or Shirley MacLaine, I'd look normal too.

She's a twatwaffle

61 people are viewing this thread! Join up lurkers and come slate the stupid mare

=NoNoRehab;968281Also some gossip from the scene had one of the boys being taken to the hospital in an ambulance for "unspecified reasons," no apparent physical injury but suspicion of possible ingestion of a controlled substance.
    Disgusting if true.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

i still think he's proving to be the better parent. i'd take an unemployed 'pot head' over Brit anyday
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I just realized, Britney's working a pattern here. She kicked off 2007 by passing out in a nightclub, and now she's kicking off 2008 with this b.s.

And tonight was the Iowa caucus and she flips out and gets the spotlight. And on Election Day in 2006 that's when she filed for divorce and got all of the press. Can't wait to see what she does in November to derail democracy.
    exactly!!! she shaved her fucking head days after Anna's nicole smith's death remember that shit too!?!!! stupid twat!

to top Brit maybe Jamie lynn will fess up about the babby dad being a 50 year old network exec! tit for tat!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Shit, I hope I dont have to wait til November to see her next trick.. the only thing that can top this is suicide, and I am not waiting 11 months for that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Uncomfirmed reports have her being taken to the hospital after being belligerent to cops who ordered a medical evalutation as she seemed "under the influence of a controlled substance" (cops' goal in those cases is to get the person to the hospital not for a psych eval but to get them immediately tested for drugs).

Also some gossip from the scene had one of the boys being taken to the hospital in an ambulance for "unspecified reasons," no apparent physical injury but suspicion of possible ingestion of a controlled substance.
    Where are you finding this, NoNoRehab? Do you know someone on the ground there? *whisper* We won't tell...

Page 7 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information