Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears likes colonics

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    From what I understand that's about what it's like.

No thank you!
    Oh, EW!

Usually the scenarios my brain comes up with are grosser than reality.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Most "medical" doctors would completely disagree with this! Plus..I'm not sure I'd take advice from an Enema company who is probably trying to sell their product!

If you don't want things to "linger"... drink more water and eat more fiber! Rather simple actually!
    Disagree with what? That people don't eat enough fibre, get enough exercise, or have crap trapped in their intestines?

Yes, colonics aren't AS acceptable (or safe) as diet and exercise to get the bowels going full speed...but you can't deny the results.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

All the same, my ass is exit-only. If I need to poo, I'll drink coffee, water, prune juice and plenty of fresh fruits. Coffee alone usually does the trick. Thank god, cause I ain't letting anything go up in there.

Hit By Ban Bus!

In all seriousness, does she have a poop fetish? Remember the pics of her with those Costco-size boxes of laxatives, and now colonics too. This girl LOVES to take a crap.

^they help keep the weight down without having to put forth any effort...other than imagining you are somewhere far FAR away as they start the process, lol.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^She could go off her crazy pills. That would benefit us all, and be more entertaining then hearing she wet-vacs her ass.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I cant find a link, but Paris and Nicole gave a bunch of fat people enemas on their stupid show Simple Life, season five maybe, when they went to Camp. It was sick to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by birdmadgirl View Post
    The colon is like a self-cleaning oven. Leave it alone!

Seriously, it's full of helpful bacteria and it's not designed to have a waterhose shoved in it. Drink lots of water and eat plenty of fiber and you'll be fine.
    ^^ So true.

My GI doctor basically said that you need to have the good bacteria in your colon to fight off all the bad stuff you might come into contact with. It's the same as people over using purel or other hand sanitizers. A little bacteria won't kill anyone!

If you really want to be regular and "well oiled" just eat a lot of foods that are healthy, high in fiber and exercise. If you want to lose 2 lbs, go for a walk tonight instead of watching tv. (I say that to myself too...because I could certainly stand to lose 2 lbs)

^LOL, you would never notice 2lb weight gain/loss. Everyone's weight fluctuates about 5lbs daily (food, in it's various stages through your body, water, urine, etc).

2 lbs hee hee hee!

2 lbs. wasn't really the point I was trying to make. I was saying if you are doing it to lose weight get off your lazy ass. If you are doing it to clean yourself out maybe think twice because it's not necessary.

I'm well aware of how colonics works as I have IBD and when I'm having a "flare up" I will usually lose about 10 lbs because I can't keep anything down...it just comes out the other end 5 mins later.

Your stomach looks nice and flat, that's a bonus. But, you'll just gain it all back once you eat again for a few days.

Also, on a lot of the footage you see online they should disgusting amounts of black tarry build up coming out. I'm not sure I buy it. When I had to clean myself out for one of my colonoscopies I never saw anything that was that dark or tarry. And trust me, what they give you to clean you out really does the trick otherwise the Dr. would not be able to really evaluate the health of your colon.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    My GI doctor basically said that you need to have the good bacteria in your colon to fight off all the bad stuff you might come into contact with. It's the same as people over using purel or other hand sanitizers. A little bacteria won't kill anyone!
    Kind of like how douching is supposed to be bad for your girly bits. Can cause lots of infections.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    2 lbs. wasn't really the point I was trying to make. I was saying if you are doing it to lose weight get off your lazy ass. If you are doing it to clean yourself out maybe think twice because it's not necessary.

I'm well aware of how colonics works as I have IBD and when I'm having a "flare up" I will usually lose about 10 lbs because I can't keep anything down...it just comes out the other end 5 mins later.

Your stomach looks nice and flat, that's a bonus. But, you'll just gain it all back once you eat again for a few days.

Also, on a lot of the footage you see online they should disgusting amounts of black tarry build up coming out. I'm not sure I buy it. When I had to clean myself out for one of my colonoscopies I never saw anything that was that dark or tarry. And trust me, what they give you to clean you out really does the trick otherwise the Dr. would not be able to really evaluate the health of your colon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with IBS, your food rushes out of you before it's fully digested sometimes? Meaning there would be a higher ratio of hydrochloric acid in your squirts than as per norm? That could help explain the lack of dark fecal matter, as nothing burns crap outta your system faster than stomach acid...hence the burning sensation when you're done. (2 of my friends have IBS, this is their TMI, heh).

Once again if you maintain a healthy lifestyle, your body does it's job, and gets rid of the majority of its wastes..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    yeah, your intestines are perfectly able to pass waste, considering that's what they're designed to do.

Last i checked, nothing 'lingers' in you.

yup, I heard that too recently on the news.

Also, if folks are losing weight by doing this, they arn't losing the right weight. It's not like they are losing fat.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Getting colonics twice a week can't possibly be healthy. I heard that people should only do it every few months, at most.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information