Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears hospitalized again voluntarily after rumored suicide attempt

I love how Sam's been denied entrance, and everyone else can go in. Take that, beetch!!!!!

I hope she gets some real help this time. I'm sick of this public meltdown, it lasted for two years.

I'm over making fun of Britney, she has a disease. It's obvious, I don't need a psychiatrist to tell me that.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I hope she gets some real help this time. I'm sick of this public meltdown, it lasted for two years.

I'm over making fun of Britney, she has a disease. It's obvious, I don't need a psychiatrist to tell me that.
    I agree. She really needs help and I hope she gets it. She must be going through hell. From the outside we think the stuff she does is funny, but can you imagine what she's going through in her head? Must be horrible.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

^^ And can you imagine how her family must feel?

There is schizophrenia on my boyfriend's side of the family and it's just so painful to see a close family member lose it in public.

Who wants his daughter to wander the streets at night, confused, alone, barely dressed - for all the world to see.

It stopped being funny. At the very latest at the VMAs.

And all the post by people wanting her to die? I don't get that. It's tasteless.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Don't get it either. It's one thing to mock those who fuck around or generally act stupid in a sane way but this woman is seriously disturbed. And before anyone says it (and accuses me of taking it all too seriously)...

DEAD YET?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

British Britney is dead, Chinese and Southern Britney are still alive.

Haha, sorry, last joke.
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ And can you imagine how her family must feel?

There is schizophrenia on my boyfriend's side of the family and it's just so painful to see a close family member lose it in public.

Who wants his daughter to wander the streets at night, confused, alone, barely dressed - for all the world to see.

It stopped being funny. At the very latest at the VMAs.

And all the post by people wanting her to die? I don't get that. It's tasteless.
    Totally agree, it almost seems like people think mental illness is the person's fault. And for all of you who want her to kill herself I'd like to give you another perspective. Mine, my mother killed herself 8 years ago. When someone kills themselves the only thing they achieve in doing is transferring their pain onto everyone around them. Suicide isn't a joke and never should be. I'm sorry I have a very strong opinion in that matter but since I have lived through it (survived is more like it) I'm sure you'll understand. Nothing personal to anyone it's just my thoughts.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

^^Sorry about what you've been through and agree that people seem to think that this is all a selfish bid for attention. Mental illness isn't easy to control and I say this from having seen it first hand. It's not being selfish and it's not a bid for more attention. It's pretty plain that Britters is not well mentally and although it's anyone's guess whether this is drug-induced or something else, the fact is that it is what it is and the girl needs help, badly.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I hope this makes certain people realise she is ill too. All the posts on various sites, including here, about her faking it and almost wishing she'd die were sick. It's been pretty damn obvious she's ill for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^Sorry about what you've been through and agree that people seem to think that this is all a selfish bid for attention. Mental illness isn't easy to control and I say this from having seen it first hand. It's not being selfish and it's not a bid for more attention. It's pretty plain that Britters is not well mentally and although it's anyone's guess whether this is drug-induced or something else, the fact is that it is what it is and the girl needs help, badly.
    It hurts less now but it leaves scars that will always remain. I agree that mental illness is not easy to control. I saw my mom take a downward spiral for years before she ended it. The fact that people make fun of stuff like that makes it even worse for people who are sick as they are more reluctant to seek help when they really need it. My mom in her suicide letter wrote something that really made me understand. She said: "Depression is like a cancer, a cancer of the soul." I think if people started to see depression and other mental illnesses as diseases it would be much easier. People would not feel as guilty for getting help.

I know someone who went through a severe depression that nearly led to her own suicide and the death of her kids. Luckily she was able to get help but it took serious drama for her to take that step.

--Sinclair Lewis

^^ I'm happy she was able to get help.

Good. Hope she stays there. It weirds me out a little that Lynne was upset with the shrink for sending her to the hospital. Was she mad because of the fanfare involved or because Britney wasn't going to off herself and Lynne wouldn't inherit a nice check?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

When I think of Sam Lufti I think of Judy Garland - she had a string of evil vampire-men sucking the life out of her too, and no-one could do a thing about it. Sad...

Gold Member

With all the problems in the world I find it hard to feel sorry for a spoiled and rich yet thoroughly insane fallen pop star. I do feel bad for her kids, though. I hope she gets the help she needs so they don't have to grow up without a mother.

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information