Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears hospitalized again voluntarily after rumored suicide attempt

She's STILL not over Justin??? Gimme a break. She displays behavior of someone who was twiddled as a child. The inappropiate displays of sexuality, inability to be single, hooking up with skeezebags. I thought she rock-bottomed out a dozen times now...she's going for the gold medal in the Off The Rails Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by kalirga View Post
    She's STILL not over Justin??? Gimme a break. She displays behavior of someone who was twiddled as a child. The inappropiate displays of sexuality, inability to be single, hooking up with skeezebags. I thought she rock-bottomed out a dozen times now...she's going for the gold medal in the Off The Rails Olympics.

I've always wondered if her dad had "anything to do" with the over sexualized image... Or, even worse, her brother. I don't say this in jest, I really have thought about this, and knowing the white trashyness of the family, it's probably not unlikely for such a thing to have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I've always wondered if her dad had "anything to do" with the over sexualized image... Or, even worse, her brother. I don't say this in jest, I really have thought about this, and knowing the white trashyness of the family, it's probably not unlikely for such a thing to have happened.
    I agree. Someone twiddled that girl. You don't go from womb to Mickey Mouse Club to flashing your cooter for no reason.

Now, she appears to have had a psychotic break or fucked her brain chemistry up permanently with drugs. Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I think this is going to end tragically for her. The whole world is watching as Britney Spears spirals into oblivion, and sadly, some people are happy about that. I'm not saying people at GR, I'm referring to paps and tabloids who do not give a shit about her, they only care about making a dollar off her. She needs to be locked up where she can't harm herself.

^Well ya know, they should care. If only for the simple fact that she's worth more to them alive than dead.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I agree, i'm afraid the death knell has sounded. I have hated Britney for quite a while, but all i feel now is a hollow, sad feeling. My heart aches for her parents, unable to do anything to stop this descent. They've tried but they are at the mercy of a fucked up medical system. I watched the paps swarming her today into the hotel and i just thought they looked like vultures. They really are competing to get the death picture, it's as simple as that. All the contempt i felt for her is gone. My mind hasn't changed about how bratty and spoiled she is, or setting herself up for the paps or all her stupidity, but i just can't summon up the venom.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

no one learned anything from Anna Nicole's death... i'm seeing the same pattern here.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Oh her poor parents, the ones who turned her into a vapid, reality challenged spoiled prostitot.. wahh. How horrible for them.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Are her extensions out?

I really tried to muster any bit of sympathy.Really.Really.

But..she's just a vapid shit.

Edit:ha,just noticed Grimm's comment.
    Vapid's the word of the day
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Bitchy British Britney Still Lingers

Posted Feb 6th 2008 8:55PM by TMZ Staff
    Britney's days in the psych ward didn't exorcise her British persona -- blimey! While she was on her way to the Beverly Hills Hotel, where she met up with Adnan, a pap offered her Ghalib's new phone number. Spears was caught saying Adnan can take his phone number and "shove it up his ass!"

She also littered -- dropping her cigarette out the window. Bloody hell!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Are her extensions out?
    Unfortch, no. I thought they'd make her take them out in the psych ward. They don't want no hangin's.

sad! that is all i can say. no pitty right now and no harsh words just SAD

Bronze Member

this is long. sorry. re: sam lutfi and abusive men. i too had an experience with a sociopath. i was living in a city where i was miserable, didn't know anyone and had a pretty bad depression. i rarely left my apartment and was really unstable. i met that type of guy who seemed nice and wanted to help and fix everything. he was my only friend. we never had a romantic relationship though i'm certain that's what he was after. i wanted to move to nyc which was closer to home, friends, family, etc. no one in my family would listen to me or help me because they didn't really believe i was having a problem, it was more like you know, get out of bed and go to work, you're fine, nothing's wrong with you, etc, etc. so my "friend" said we'd move together and he'd pack up my stuff and ship it for me. we were supposed to get an apartment together and each pay half of the rent but in the end he got all controlling and just got a 1 bedroom apt. he invited me to stay there rent-free in the living room. i had no job, no money, didn't know anyone. so i went because i wanted to live in new york. he turned out to be crazy in many of the ways sam lutfi is portrayed. he had rages, he said terrible things, he seemed to have no sense of other people, no remorse, he hid phones from me, he locked up toilet paper, he hid food, he tried to entice my dog to sleep in his room instead of with me then flew into rages if the dog did normal dog things ('the dog ate the food on my bed. i hate her! she cant come in my room ever!)

it was scary that his whole way of thinking was 'what about me? how does this affect me?' and completely lacked the ability to put himself into others' shoes or empathize. he was completely void of compassion. every single thing he did was with a self fulfilling agenda. giving a present was to gain a certain reaction. offering something nice was to get something in return. if he was mad he stomped his feet, slammed doors, yelled and acted like a child. he got really, really angry if he felt people wronged him. once he flipped out and wanted to key someone's car. he was practically frothing at the mouth. another time he went to donate blood and couldn't find the truck due to bad directions on the website or his inability to interpret them and came home cursing them and saying he hoped they'd die. he had no friends, hadn't had a girlfriend in the few years i'd known him, tried to alienate me from my friends, and when i made a new girl friend he started persuing her, dated her, treated her like dirt, and dumped her via email once she'd fallen for him. i believe he did it because he didn't want me having something he wasn't a part of.

it's creepy to read about this with britney, because unlike me, where he wanted to destroy my mind for no reason (fun?), this guy's really got a lot to gain from breaking her. i know it's hard for people to understand how vulnerable people get in these situations and aren't able to help themselves and get out but being depressed and being vulnerable like that really break you down. and someone comes along and claims to be your friend and care about you and listens to you, when it turns into them yelling at you and berating you and telling you how horrible and worthless you are you do believe it. because you already felt that way before you met them. and then they follow that up with apologies and letters about how beautiful and special you are and where would they be without you and etc. i was cutting myself because i was so internalizing what i was going through. if i had been in my right mind i would have really physically hurt this guy instead of myself for what he did to me. also,with britney it's a platonic relationship as well, and it seems to have hit the fan once she took up with adnan. it was the same with me. once i had a boyfriend, that's when the "friend's" crazy really came out, people started believing me (whereas before it was 'oh he's so charming. you must be exaggerating') and i was able to cut ties.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Lainey has more info on the Rolling Stone article:
    Britney Spears Rolling Stone

I can’t reveal until tomorrow that little Justin Timberlake detail that has everyone buzzing…

I can tell you it’s not as gross as the New York Daily News made it out to be. What it is is a scathing indictment on child stardom and a definitive piece on the devastating consequences that can result from parental pimpage – an epidemic that appears to be ravaging America as fame-hungry mothers and fathers are hell bent on finding some commercial or some reality tv show that will turn their babies into stars and them, by extension, into millionaires.

More details tomorrow.

Lynne slept with JT!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Okay... so her oversexualized image; does anyone remember the Rolling Stone article and cover on her back in 98 I think it was? She's jumping around the living room while her brother is laying on the floor. She's wearing white stripper shoes with ruffley socks at a baseball field... it really creeped me out.

Thread Information