Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears' home robbed after her hospitalization

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Lufti.
    or Lutfi?

this is so confusing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Lutfi's getting the stained underwear to sell on eBaY, y'all.
    That would definitely cure my ebay addiction. Gross.

Lufti-Lutfi for sure.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hmmm...I'm very curious to know exactly what's missing too.

It's not like she's been in close contact with her parents, that they'd even be familiar enough with her house to notice things missing. Unless it was a laptop or something that was in plain sight the last time they were there.

I wouldn't put much past Lutfi/Lufti, but..this may be the Spears family way of fighting back with him in the press.

And I'm sure any comings and goings would be on record since it's a gated community.

Totally that scum-bag. I hope he disappears. But I think we have NOT seen the last of him.
    Free Brit.

You know, I think he's a complete scumbag too, but the more I think about this, the more it makes me really uneasy that her parents have a hold on her money now. I can see anything Britney doing at this point being ascribed to mental illness. She threw a fit when she heard her parents were guardians over her money now. Perhaps she actually DOES have a good cause to do so, but since she's so messed up, everyone just disregards everything she says? I can't imagine how helpless you would feel if you actually were correct with some things you are saying and NO ONE would listen to you. I don't think her mom slept with her boyfriends or the like, but I wouldn't trust her mom with all that money. She's a typical stage mother and seems to have dollar signs in her eyes. Sam is an asshole, but what he said about her mom only looking out for making sure her nails were done and the like - I can actually see that as true. Maybe Britney did have a good reason to keep it from her before, but because of all this madness, its just overlooked. That is really frustrating.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

maybe her parents know that he (sam) took the items and they are saying that they are stolen to get him thrown in jail so he can not have contact with britney because if he is in jail she can not call him.

I dont think Britney would know how to use a laptop. She would be on her hands and knees looking for the mouse.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    You know, I think he's a complete scumbag too, but the more I think about this, the more it makes me really uneasy that her parents have a hold on her money now. I can see anything Britney doing at this point being ascribed to mental illness. She threw a fit when she heard her parents were guardians over her money now. Perhaps she actually DOES have a good cause to do so, but since she's so messed up, everyone just disregards everything she says? I can't imagine how helpless you would feel if you actually were correct with some things you are saying and NO ONE would listen to you. I don't think her mom slept with her boyfriends or the like, but I wouldn't trust her mom with all that money. She's a typical stage mother and seems to have dollar signs in her eyes. Sam is an asshole, but what he said about her mom only looking out for making sure her nails were done and the like - I can actually see that as true. Maybe Britney did have a good reason to keep it from her before, but because of all this madness, its just overlooked. That is really frustrating.
    It's her father that was named conservator, not Lynne. I don't feel uneasy at all, as long as there's a third party acting as co-conservator that has to report to the court, and one has been appointed. Best thing that could've happened.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up, I was a little ignorant about what was going on. Obviously I need to wade more through the big Britney thread!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

No problem, it's a big, messy clusterfuck Britney's creating...

Sex tape. That's what I think.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Sex tape. That's what I think.
    LOL. I was just thinking that now we are going to be subjected to a sex tape..wonderful.

Criminal charges were the next step to putting Sam permanently out of the picture. I suspected that they'd go through the finances first, and find something really heavy to slap him with. JS is playing for keeps.

BTW Jamie and Lynn are either seperated, or divorced. Jamie seems more genuinely concerned with his daughter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information