Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears hasn't put sons' toys away

Uh, Britters spent most of the time doing whatever the fuck SHE wanted to.. changing clothes, yapping on the phone, leaving them unattended by the pool, driving them around in the middle of the night surrounded by paps because stupid bitch wanted a frapp... her maids and bodyguards took more care of them!

How could they have even developed a relationship? To them she was probably just the crazy lady that woke them up in the middle of the night and brought the scary flashing lights with her.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The toys are probably still out because Twitney plays with them herself. Now that she has people watching her all the time, and she can't run out to gas stations every five minutes, she needs something to occupy her. Kiddie toys would be just her speed.

I wonder if it's true that every time they started to bond with a nanny the chick was given the boot and replaced? They're gonna be some fucked up little mongrels.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Uh, Britters spent most of the time doing whatever the fuck SHE wanted to.. changing clothes, yapping on the phone, leaving them unattended by the pool, driving them around in the middle of the night surrounded by paps because stupid bitch wanted a frapp... her maids and bodyguards took more care of them!

How could they have even developed a relationship? To them she was probably just the crazy lady that woke them up in the middle of the night and brought the scary flashing lights with her.

ITA ^

I think that the kids are probably relieved that they don't have to be part of the Britney Circus anymore.

Britney cares more about when's her next frap.
    I'd be surprised if there were even toys there,maybe a nanny bought them.

Gimme a break.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she is confused whenever she sees toys and pics of the boys.

"Mamma, when did you have more babies? So where are my little brothers? I wanna play with them."
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Exactly. Now at least they have a normal routine and a stable environment. They're probably more bonded to K-Fed's nanny than they ever were with Britney.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she is confused whenever she sees toys and pics of the boys.

"Mamma, when did you have more babies? So where are my little brothers? I wanna play with them."

Sad thing is, I could actually see her saying something like that. She really is that deluded. :/

Elite Member

They are still really young and regardless kids still want to see their parents even if they do suck.

and my ass she really loves them.. she loves them the same way a kid loves someone elses toy. she only wants them cuz she can't have them
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

aww cute britney and jamie were playing and forgotted to put back their toys!!

This is the most calm Britney has been in weeks, yet there are still stories about her. I think people (mainly paparazzi and publications) want her to fail, or would prefer to just lie to keep them selling magazines. I almost feel sad for her.
    ssabmud

I don't, honestly because at this point it isn't that she will fail. She has failed. HELL WE KNOW every detail about her life literally, which is sad to begin with, and somehow we only hear about Britney being "handled", we never hear her stepping up and owning up to her issues, hell no. Britney still thinks that she is right, that nothing is wrong with her, and that they are not trying to protect her. That part of her has nothing to do with an illness, but the fact that she's a spoiled selfish brat.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, maybe she does act like a spoiled selfish brat, but she earned her money. So, really she's spoiled herself and now has to sift through who is around her because they care for her and who is around her because she is worth millions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information