Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears has a meltdown at Disneyland, hacks off her hair

Gold Member

Nah , I think she has crossed a line and is now mentally ill. She won't receive proper help because she is still a cash cow. Going on tour when your dad is in control of your money , your kids aren't fully with you etc is a sign that no-one has her best interests at heart or even her sons. She will probably die soon then her parents will whore out their grief

She seemed much better behaved when she was on tour and working. It's when she's at loose ends, like now, that the crazy surfaces.

Pink wig? I won't settle for anything less crazy than this:

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Pink wig? I won't settle for anything less crazy than this:

bwahhh one of my faves
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    No way. May I direct you to GR's unofficial motto: "We know who we are. We like talking smack about strangers and we're not gonna stop."--kalirga
    amen and let's pray to holy chebus

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Thanks for the new avatar!

Bet seriously, fuck Twitney. I feel bad for those kids. And I've known guys who've had similar fuck-up moms, so I can hop in the time machine right now and see that, in about 10 years, Britney is going to be One of Those Moms. Meaning: her kids will deliberately avoid her, but on those rare occasions they do she will try and upset their lives with drama. She'll get drunk at their weddings, flash her panties and try to bang the groomsmen. They'll get screaming calls in the middle of the night from her ordering them to come take care of her, "because I'm your mama, I gave you everything!" She'll try and ruin their relationships with their girlfriends/wives, fuck up any family occasions/holidays in order to be the center of attention, and probably never remarry. But when KFed does, she'll bash him to hell to the kids and spend her life comparing herself to KFed's new wife.
    I foresee the same damn thing
    I think they're more alike than not. They both had a chance to be better than their upbringing, but both believed their own hype, got huge egos and decided they could do whatever they want without consequence. Both pissed it all away with uncontrolled substance abuse, arrogance and petulance. Oldest story in hollywood, really.
    Yeppers yeppers I see it the same damn way
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Nah , I think she has crossed a line and is now mentally ill. She won't receive proper help because she is still a cash cow. Going on tour when your dad is in control of your money , your kids aren't fully with you etc is a sign that no-one has her best interests at heart or even her sons. She will probably die soon then her parents will whore out their grief
    I think having as little contact as possible with this freakshow is exactly right for those kids. In their short lives, they've already had their lives endangered by her repeatedly and one's even been her hostage victim (and I don't disbelieve she would've hurt or killed that kid had the standoff gone on longer).

I'm on team mentally deranged, I don't think this is just diva behavior; somebody else needs to raise her kids, she is just a failure at it

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I would totally agree that she's just a spoiled brat IF she hadn't been committed a few times and IF a court hadn't ordered a permanent guardianship/conservatorship. That takes a strong diagnosis and a lot of medical and legal personnel. Temporary or situational conservatorship, probably, but permanent, only for those who truly can't be trusted to handle anything. It's not even often ordered for noncompliant schizophrenics...which would be my stab in the dark diagnosis, plus I think she's under the conservatorship by her own consent, but it still pisses her off.
    I agree BUT. this is an exceptional sort of case. She's worth multi-millions and she was surrounding herself with professional criminals who were aiding and abetting her every move. And though it hasn't been proven, its been strongly suggested that they were embezzling a shitton of money from her. At least the money that she wasn't spending foolishly on private planes to nowhere, nightly luxury hotel suites in cities where she had multiple homes, and random purchases of luxury cars.

I think the amount of money at stake + her mental illness + inherant stupidity and selfishness + a probable drug problem all amounted to a death wish for her and the court had to step in.

It could easily turn into a life-threatening thing when a person has that kind of cash, is that imbalanced, genetically stupid, has kids, and probably has a drug habit to boot. She has/had enough cash to do so much drugs that she'd die.

I can see why the courts stepped in, even if there wasn't a serious mental illness at play. her life really was at stake.

Bet seriously, fuck Twitney. I feel bad for those kids. And I've known guys who've had similar fuck-up moms, so I can hop in the time machine right now and see that, in about 10 years, Britney is going to be One of Those Moms. Meaning: her kids will deliberately avoid her, but on those rare occasions they do she will try and upset their lives with drama. She'll get drunk at their weddings, flash her panties and try to bang the groomsmen. They'll get screaming calls in the middle of the night from her ordering them to come take care of her, "because I'm your mama, I gave you everything!" She'll try and ruin their relationships with their girlfriends/wives, fuck up any family occasions/holidays in order to be the center of attention, and probably never remarry. But when KFed does, she'll bash him to hell to the kids and spend her life comparing herself to KFed's new wife.
    I want to agree with you, but I don't. I think she fundamentally doesn't give a shit about anyone else besides her. It seems like those kiddos could slowly stop being around so much and then cease to be around at all and she'd never notice. Seems like she's so caught up in the moment and her own priorities that nothing else matters. Offer her a pedicure and a massage and she totally forgets she was supposed to be with her kids.

I mean honestly- have we ever seen a single candid snap where she looked like she had an ounce of love for those kids? I hate to even say that. but i don't think we have. I've just seen her carrying them around like a backpack, if at all.

Nah, she looks like she loves them, I'll give her that. But since she's mentally and emotionally 12, she loves them like a toddler would love a puppy--with no real understanding of the responsibility or sacrifice required by another living being. Just something to quell her whims and be pawned off on someone else with no real consequence as soon as she doesn't feel up to it.

I agree with you on everything else though, Cali.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

So like Courtney Love without all the edginess.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Nah, she looks like she loves them, I'll give her that.
    She loves them like a cute little puppy she bought at the pet store. Remember how she kept losing those? Except that her handlers won't let her lose the kids at some truckstop.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Maybe I've been away from GR too long, because I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

And we just can't allow that.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Maybe I've been away from GR too long, because I'm starting to feel sorry for her.
    Hey L1049! I was wondering where you were. Welcome back.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I'm on team mentally deranged, I don't think this is just diva behavior; somebody else needs to raise her kids, she is just a failure at it
    I agree. You can tell she's not all there mentally.

I agree that she has the aura of a lunatic. Remember those crazy eyes when she was in her pink wig stage? I think drugs and stress have taken a toll on her brain. Plus, mental disorders run in the family.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information