Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears has been released from UCLA psych ward

She's just out driving around aimlessly, making multiple U-turns and the like. Well, someone else they haven't identified yet is doing the driving, but they're going nowhere, just creating a pap frenzy and endangering the general public.

Did someone say death pool?

I'll put money on tomorrow's date.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

In the other Britney thread, there's a Perez article posted that says she had a bodyguard in the car, but she kicked him out and now one of the paps is driving her around.

She's an idiot.

Ya think?

Nothing has changed with this stupid bitch. If she cared about getting better she would have picked up by her family, driven by her family (not some fucking papp), she would be taken directly to her house (which cannot possibly take 4 hours no matter how bad LA traffic is), she should be made to stay indoors and rest, she should be in the midst of arrangements to get her out of LA and back to Kentwood.

She is just going straight back to her old ways...

Sam must be rubbing his hands together with glee...

I predict full-scale Britney stupidity tonight with a couple gas station visits, Rite-Aid shopping trips and vapid driving around LA.
    vaya con dios

Ha, is it time to resurrect the Britney meltdown thread "for her day to day missteps?"

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Ha, is it time to resurrect the Britney meltdown thread "for her day to day missteps?"
    I can feel an obituary thread coming on. She's just never gonna change is she? Sad.

BRITNEY'S DAD JAMIE HAS TOLD X17ONLINE EXCLUSIVELY THAT HE IS SENDING THE POLICE TO THE BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL WHERE BRITNEY IS NOW.
    IT IS NOT CLEAR WHY, BUT HE TOLD OUR PHOTOGRAPHER TO ALERT BRIT'S PAP PAL FELIPE TO GET AWAY FROM HER AND GET OUT OF THE WAY IMMEDIATELY.
    JAMIE SAID TO US, "I'M STILL THE CONSERVATOR."

Source: X17 Online

This could be interesting that Poppa Spears has told the cops to go and get her.
    vaya con dios

Damn, I'm not gonna get anything done tonight, am I?

Bronze Member

You know....for the longest time I thought she was an idiot, and just wanted the crap to end. I was/am tired of Britney headliines, when we've got an economic pressure cooker ready to blow, American soldiers being killed, and those that aren't being abused by the crusty treatment they get when they come home wounded, etc., etc., etc.

When she was committed this time, I started thinking how difficult it must have been being her. Forget the money. Just think...the kid started working when she was practically just a toddler. Her parents continued the craziness up until she became old enough to do it on her own...and by that time, she had amassed so much money and was so acclimated to that lifestyle that I think she needed to be in the limelight of everything....everyday...no matter what she did. She is messed up, and I blame her parents. And now I include the media in that blame. I understand that it's a free country, but I truly believe that if the media had to abide by a different set of standards, and could not get away with running down, chasing, stalking and hounding celebutards, than the girl might be able to get her life in order.

She had no adult to instill a normalcy into her life....and now those same adults are instagating themselves into the fold...and I sincerely have to question their motives (as their track records for the last couple of decades seems to have been self-serving.)

Of course, they should expect to be in the public eye, but the media has totally created an unsafe environment. There is a time and place for some pics, etc., but with the growing amount of celebrity news rags and shows, it's become ridiculous.....beyond ridiculous.

I am praying that she somehow pulls herself together and makes a fresh start....I really am. I would just love it if she became a survivor.

Man I cannot pick up the Fox LA live stream... must be something to do with being in Australia... damnit!

All I have is the TMZ live feed of another cameraman's ass!
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Okay, I still don't think she's bipolar..more likely she just suffered from mild depression, and it got worse because her mother whored her out, she was in the spotlight, she's no longer famous, been divorced twice, two kids she can't see, and so on..that is PROBABLY why she's having a breakdown..doesn't mean she's bipolar..people just toss that damn word around.
    That is my guess too..

Gold Member

My fiance is bipolar and he thinks she's schizophrenic. I wonder how common it is for somebody to be both?

they said she was "allowed" to leave. this doesn't mean they wanted her to leave. They prolly wanted her to stay longer, but she wouldn't. she could have left AMA.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information