Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears has been released from UCLA psych ward

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I haven't read through this entire thread, but if she is so 'mentally ill', then why was she released from the hospital?
    The way I have interpreted it is: That the legal people deemed that she was no longer a threat to herself/others, so she was released. I think the shrinks at the hospital really wanted her to stay, but since the legal people said she could be released, she jumped at the opportunity to leave. So the hospital really couldn't keep her there.

I haven't read through this entire thread, but if she is so 'mentally ill', then why was she released from the hospital?
    Well, that is a very good question. Maybe they decided she wasn't that mentally ill after all.

God, how many times are we going to have go back and forth from being sick and tired of her being a spoiled, drug addicted, narcissistic brat who abandoned her kids to feeling nothing but pity and sympathy for her and saying what a victim she and how everything is the fault of everyone else?

I am not changing my mind. She's the spawn of Satan and Hitler's sister.
    Last edited by crackho; February 7th, 2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: sp

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Yeah, she went from "gravely disabled" to ok for release in what...less than a week? It's a miracle, praise Jebus!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Well, that is a very good question. Maybe they decided she wasn't that mentally ill after all.

God, how many times are we going to have go back and forth from being sick and tired of her being a spoiled, drug addicted, narcissitic brat who abandoned her kids to feeling nothing but pity and sympathy for her and saying what a victim she and how everying is the fault of everyone else?

I am not changing my mind. She's the spawn of Satan and Hitler's sister.
    I think she's an all around cunt drip. I don't feel anything for her other than feelings that stem from my own cunt drippery.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I think she's an all around cunt drip. I don't feel anything for her other than feelings that stem from my own cunt drippery.

THAT is one fabulous quote we have here!

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    THAT is one fabulous quote we have here!
    I agree - I feel the need to laugh and vomit all at once!!

Couldn't anyone just imagine how hard Chris Crocker would flip out, if Britney happened to die anytime soon?

Here's an article explaining it:

Hospital Had 'No Reason' To Hold Spears Any Longer

Britney Spears was released from the hospital because there was "no just cause" to hold her at the psychiatric ward any longer, according to reports. The pop star was committed to the Resnick Neuropsychiatric wing of Los Angeles' UCLA Medical Center on Thursday upon the advice of her personal doctor.

Spears was initially placed on a 72-hour hold, but this was upgraded to a 14-day stay over the weekend.
    However, the troubled singer was discharged on Wednesday after a court representative decided she was sane enough to leave the facility.

According to People.com, Spears checked out of the hospital against the advice of her doctor after she was given the all-clear from the court hearing referee - usually a lawyer who has the power to overturn medics' decisions after an interview with the patient to determine if there is "just cause" for their detainment.

But sources claim the doctor who advised the Toxic singer was not her psychiatrist Dr. Deborah Nadel, but another attending medic.
    Nadel has not been involved with Spears' hospitalization since issuing the 72-hour hold order last week, claims the unnamed source.

Shortly after Spears was released, her parents Jamie and Lynne issued a statement describing their "extreme disappointment", accusing hospital officials of putting their daughter's life at risk by discharging her.

Hospital Had 'No Reason' To Hold Spears Any Longer - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog

The way I have interpreted it is: That the legal people deemed that she was no longer a threat to herself/others, so she was released. I think the shrinks at the hospital really wanted her to stay, but since the legal people said she could be released, she jumped at the opportunity to leave. So the hospital really couldn't keep her there.
    She probably had her new lawyer call up and threaten them. I guess there's only so much the hospital is willing to do. She's bound and determined to run amok.

This is true. A hospital cannot force a patient to stay if they do not represent a threat to themselves or others. If she is calm and lucid and desires to leave after a preordained time (different in some countries) they have to let her go.

The fucked up thing is that she has broken the law so many times that legally she CAN be incarcerated, but because she's a celeb, no one's willing to institutionalize her...which is THEIR fault, not hers.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Couldn't anyone just imagine how hard Chris Crocker would flip out, if Britney happened to die anytime soon?
    is it bad that my first thought was: I hope he tapes the freakout?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

WTF I love it.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    is it bad that my first thought was: I hope he tapes the freakout?

No, because my first thought would be another YouTube video, with millions and millions of views, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Where has that fuckin' idiot been lately??
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    Where has that fuckin' idiot been lately??

He's trying to get some guy to date him, through YouTube. Or at least, he was. It looks as though he's already taken down the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsN_sWXu9Ek[/youtube]

His latest vid. He does seem sweet, honestly. Even if he is a little kooky.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information