Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears has been released from UCLA psych ward

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    Ok moment of truth here guys, sorry if this offends anyone:

Who secretly wishes she would just get it over already and off herself?

She is clearly a danger to others and the only reason we all have to sit and watch this circus is because she is loaded, any normal Joe would have been thrown away and the key melted by now!
    I wish she would do it quietly. I have a feeling if she DOES do it, she will want to go out in a blaze of glory.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hope that lawyer is held accountable when she kills someone.

I hope lots of people are held accountable if she kills someone....or dies herself.

UCLA, Cedars, Mom, Dad, Sam, Allie, Adnad, Lawyers, the frickin' DMV (for giving the dumbass a licence in the first place) The endless Papz that chase her....dang this list goes on..and on...

hell... lets add Starbucks to the list for jacking her up with double shots of caffeine 5 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    I hope lots of people are held accountable if she kills someone....or dies herself.

UCLA, Cedars, Mom, Dad, Sam, Allie, Adnad, Lawyers, the frickin' DMV (for giving the dumbass a licence in the first place) The endless Papz that chase her....dang this list goes on..and on...

hell... lets add Starbucks to the list for jacking her up with double shots of caffeine 5 times a day.
    Those people are not responsible for her behavior. Only the Dr who released her when she was clearly not ready is responsible as far as I am concerned. The rest of the blame falls right at Britney's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post

I can see where you can feel that way, IMO only, she should be on her own, bitch thinks she is entitled to behave this way because "Im Britney Spears", she isn't entitled to act this way and she has herself to blame, she is not legally insane, just choosing to make very very poor choices, yup, I said CHOICES. She is a fucktard times a million...
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

I am not ready for her to die. I am still hopeful for her kids sake, that she can get treatment, get medicated in a way where she can lead a normal life. Hell at this point maybe even scientology should be explored for her. It can't be worse than what is happening so far.

Mostly I don't want her to die because I can't fathom the all Britney, all day coverage that would follow.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ Or the martyrdom she will surely achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    ^ Or the martyrdom she will surely achieve.
    Amen - I can see the shrines being built - but where would they put them? At all of her houses? At all of the hotels where she crashes? At all the gas stations?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Those people are not responsible for her behavior. Only the Dr who released her when she was clearly not ready is responsible as far as I am concerned. The rest of the blame falls right at Britney's feet.
    I know they aren't exactly responsible for her behaviour....but they certainly don't help the situation. I just can't believe that they still let her do whatever the fuck she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    I can see where you can feel that way, IMO only, she should be on her own, bitch thinks she is entitled to behave this way because "Im Britney Spears", she isn't entitled to act this way and she has herself to blame, she is not legally insane, just choosing to make very very poor choices, yup, I said CHOICES. She is a fucktard times a million...

I hear ya! Fucktard indeed! She's definatley never going to get out of the "I'm Britney Spears" frame of mind. Its been too long of a life with people bowing at her feet. It's sick.

And I will seriously lose my friggin' mind if she gets visitation rights back next week. Serisouly I will freak out!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's already an icon to all my gay friends. I can't wish she would die and I can't say she's a selfish twat who supposedly doesn't care for her kids if she is seriously mentally ill. I'll just watch and see what happens, I guess.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Sadly she didn't get to this status on her own, this is what happens when we the public make gods out of ordinary people...
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Elite Member

Couple Random Comments:

I don't understand the conservatorship her dad has if she was able to check herself out. I thought her dad & the Attorney had 100% control of her?

Secondly, I was looking online at the pictures associated with the RS article and this was the caption under the K-FED pic. I thought MEAT POLE was funny and should share it. I think I have his new nickname now:
    In early 2004 the increasingly shiftless Spears met dancer Kevin Federline, a twenty-five-year-old high school dropout from Fresno, California, who had one child with his girlfriend Shar Jackson, and a second baby on the way. Spears became enamored with the club fixture known as Meat Pole, and invited him to join her on her Onyx Hotel Tour.

Last but not least... the damn paps, I watched the caravan on TMZ and it is truly revolting. Didn't LiLo get in trouble for recklessly following that SUV a while back? Why aren't these paps punished for their driving in clumps, running out on the street and photographing her in the middle of a busy street. It's ridiculous. They must have thousands of photos of her sitting at the wheel in her car. WTF! I hope her parents had her cars towed to tint the windows!!!

End of rant

^ She'll roll the windows down..or trade it in for a convertible.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I'm thinking Britney snuck out of the hospital, but is telling the paps and herself that the doctor let her go. Just so it makes it sound like everything's ok when it really isn't.

Sure, she may be a stupid, mental meth head, but that doesn't mean she can't have moments of brilliance, now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I'm thinking Britney snuck out of the hospital, but is telling the paps and herself that the doctor let her go. Just so it makes it sound like everything's ok when it really isn't.

Sure, she may be a stupid, mental meth head, but that doesn't mean she can't have moments of brilliance, now and again.
    Drug addicts are some of the most connivingly clever people you'd ever meet. Too bad they can't channel it for something positive.

I watched an interview with the RS writer. She said Britney's meltdown in the mall was like watching a homeless person with psychosis.

I can't believe they let her out! Big chickens afraid of getting sued.

I haven't read through this entire thread, but if she is so 'mentally ill', then why was she released from the hospital?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information