Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears gets visitation back-with strings attached

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Thank g-d there will be her father and psychiatrist present.
    Exactly. This can be a good thing.

So here's how the reunion went down:
    The boys left Kevin Federline's at 9 am, driven by Lonnie, Kevin's bodyguard, in the gray Dodge Viper truck.
    Per the legal agreement that Brit's dad Jamie helped craft and which was approved by Commissioner Scott Gordon late last night, the boys could visit Brit only if certain rules were followed.
    The rules were: several people had to be with Briney and the boys while the visit took place only within the confines of her living room. The list of people included Jamie, a court-ordered monitor, a psychiatrist, KFed's security and a lawyer from
    Luce-Forward who act as half of her conservator team.
    Britney was not allowed to take the boys away from the common area, where the several observers were stationed. This requirement was in place because we all remember happened on January 3, when Britney took Jayden into her bathroom for three hours. Britney hadn't seen the boys since that day. She's had very infrequent phone chats with Sean and Jayden since then.
    The visit was to last no more than three hours and, in fact, the boys left Britney's promptly at noon.

Baby Love Photos & Pics | X17 XCLUSIVE - HAPPY REUNION!!! SAD GOODBYE ...
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

I wonder if she bothered to talk to them at all or if they were looked after by everyone else in the room.

Interesting. I wonder if she interacted with them much at all. Not to mention, how did the boys react? I hope it went well for everyone's sake.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Okay, why is it so damn hard to rule that she cannot see the children until she undergoes serious treatment for a few months. It seems like these children are being used to make HER feel better.

Yeah, how traumatic for the kids. Yeah, they can see their mother only with tons of people around acting as guardians. I'm sure thats not stressful. They have no idea whats going on, this is not beneficial to those children in the least. This only serves Britney, not her kids.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

I feel so bad for those kids. This is probably going to be a fairly standard routine in their lives, the whole "mommy has a breakdown" thing. I think she's just biding her time until her dad leaves, then she'll go cuckoo for cocoa puffs all over again.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah, how traumatic for the kids. Yeah, they can see their mother only with tons of people around acting as guardians. I'm sure thats not stressful. They have no idea whats going on, this is not beneficial to those children in the least. This only serves Britney, not her kids.
    That is typically what happens when kids are removed from thier parents by DSHS and put into a foster home. If the parent is following their program they can see the kids once a week at the DSHS office with officers present in the room. Typically kids just want to see their parents and they overlook the others.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    It seems like these children are being used to make HER feel better.
    Of course they are. Gotta cater to the useless skag and make sure she gets everything she wants 24/7. Who cares about the kids as long as she's getting patted on the head and told what a great mother she is in that room filled with people.

She doesn't give a shit about those kids. She just wants the attention that goes along with them.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    Just jumping in here to say that babies cry all the time for many different reasons. It doesn't necessarily mean that seeing there mother for a few hours was a bad thing.
    Most of the time, when there's a photo of Shitney and her kids floating around, one of the kids is crying and the other one looks really unhappy. So it's a logical assumption. Plus, according to the court monitor, she ignores them during their visits and has very little interaction with them. She has also put those poor boys in at least one very dangerous situation. She's hardly mother of the year. I think I'd cry too if I were them.

This disgusts me! They are just using those kids to appease Britney. She doesn't deserve to be around them. How do you explain to little kids why they have to see their 'mother' under supervision for only a couple hours.
    vaya con dios

I agree, it's more for Britney than it is for the kids, but she's gonna get visitation at some point anyway (assuming she continues with a treatment program) so it's probably better that the kids get eased back into seeing her.

Even though they'd probably be better without her in their lives, that probably won't ever happen unless she makes that decision herself.

Britney always seemed self centered, superficial and not very bright, but I would never have thought that she would turn out (mental illness or not) to be such a lousy mother.

Dear Britney,

Fuck off and die.

Love,
    Everyone

Those poor babies!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Most of the time, when there's a photo of Shitney and her kids floating around, one of the kids is crying and the other one looks really unhappy. So it's a logical assumption. Plus, according to the court monitor, she ignores them during their visits and has very little interaction with them. She has also put those poor boys in at least one very dangerous situation. She's hardly mother of the year. I think I'd cry too if I were them.
    OK. However, if you were snapping pictures of me constantly, I'm sure you'd catch alot of my 18 month old crying or being unhappy or throwing a tantrum even. Anyway, I'm not saying she's a good mother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information