Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears gets a much-needed makeover

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    She looked pretty good bald, which makes me think she'd look good with short hair. Why not just go with what she's got?
    I think she looked good bald too! Well not when she went crazy with the umbrella, but when she was normal, it was very GI-Janeish. Demi Moore rocked that look.

There is something weird about her hair though; it looks like she is balding under there. You can where her forehead is - looks like its receeded. Which can happen in women as well as men.

But in a world of bonded wigs, and just normal wigs you take off and on, theres no reason to have shitty looking hair, or no hair.

Maybe shes the bald singer blind item? But it said it would be a famous picture, and everyone has seen Britney with no hair. (And not just on her head either!)

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

With all the money Britney has, I see no reason why she can't afford decent looking extensions or a beautiful wig.
    Assuming that Britney really wants another shot and works hard for it, I'm not so sure people are willing to give it to her. I doubt she could fill a stadium anymore, because no one is going to be able to look past the fact that she's a talentless loon who treats her kids like crap.

The sad thing is, I bet they would. Curiosity is a powerful thing.

The guy who did Brit's new hair appears to be the same person who does Perez's crappy hair. Why is this guy a celebrity hairstylist? His work looks pretty awful, I've seen better jobs from beauty school students.

Off topic, but important-

NoDayButToday- 28 pounds!! Wow! Good job! How do you stay motivated?

Er...that's ancient....it's moving in the wrong direction right now. I keep resetting it as to where I am from my original starting weight. I can't seem to find any motivation right now and just keep gaining.

Yet more pics of the lovely makeover, including a shirt that's not only on backwards, but inside out. Why accessorize with pants when you have those fishnets and boots. I'm wondering if they've fused to her body or something, since it seems she hasn't taken them off for a few days.

Super Sexy And Loving It

How did God alone create such beauty? I really think he had help from Michelangelo, because not even he could produce such a gorgeous, stunning and elegant creature. It's just not possible. She really is a work of art.
    Here's Brit at the dance studio yesterday. I must go wash myself down with weed repellent now. I feel something growing from staring at these pictures too long.

Fame, Wenn

Super Sexy And Loving It | Dlisted

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I am beginning to believe that those boots are the root of all that is evil in the life of our beloved Britney. They are possessed and demonic, and truly must be destroyed. It really isn't Britney's fault at all. All this time, its been the boots. I really think a team of exorcism experts must be called in at once.
    OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!

I see no change - she looks like she did before she went into the hospital.

I see bald patches, too, and her "new" hair is ugly as sin. I agree with the poster who said she holds on to the long hair because she thinks it's sexy. It's just like the older women with the hair down to their ass convinced the stringy mess is gorgeous just by virtue of the fact that it's long. It's not, and would look 1,000 times better short.

Somewhere Kim Vo should be cringing.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Why did I look? I'm not the morbid curiosity type. I thought she'd look at least one percent better. She's disgusting and always looks filthy. I'll just requote myself.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    She's out and she'll be back on the road with her chewed fingernails, ratty extensions, stained clothing, frapuccino, cigarettes, accent du jour, smelly boots, zit covered face, and the pap with the dirty chin. She's a lost cause.

Are those the period fishnets, or a different pair? Yuck.

Elite Member

There is something weird about her hair though; it looks like she is balding under there. You can where her forehead is - looks like its receeded. Which can happen in women as well as men.
    What's her natural hair colour? I dye my hair black and if I don't touch up my roots every three weeks I start to look like I'm balding, because the roots are so much lighter. Could be just that, along with patchy extensions.

her boobs are so unfortunate. They look like old monkey boobs in those pics. I wish she'd learn that bras are our friends!!

I hate how her nipples face downwards. I think the trauma of getting implants at such a young age, then getting them removed, and then having two kids in succession have completely ruined her chest. Her breasts look hideous now. She's someone who I think should have reconstructive surgery and shouldn't be faulted for it.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^ I don't think her breasts look that bad. She just needs a bra. As comical as those tights and outfit are it's quite sad really that she goes out like that and that nobody advises her about how she looks. Well, maybe they do and she doesn't take any notice.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information