Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears gets a much-needed makeover

Hit By Ban Bus!

^You don't lose actual fat pounds with laxative abuse though. Most if not all of what you shit out with laxatives is food that's already been digested. You lose water weight and vital electrolytes, but you don't lose real weight. I'm sure there are those who will disagree, but she looks to have lost fat weight. She may use laxatives, but they aren't what's caused her a 15-20 pound weight loss. If anybody knows of a laxative that flushes out fat reserves as opposed to just liquid and waste matter, please let me know...I have 5 pounds of holiday weight still inconveniencing me.
    Last edited by MissDecember; February 9th, 2008 at 01:45 PM.

Ugh I'd want my freaking money back if that was my makeover. With all her money SURELY she could hire a decent stylist to get her ass back to looking great. Hell she should hire Trinny and Susannah!!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

LOL, makeunder!!

I'm sick; I was more excited about this than any other Brit news the past couple weeks. How disappointing that her hair looks as crappy as ever (although, not surprising in the least).

No matter what they do to you in a makeover, no matter how fabulous you look, it's no good if you go right back to your old habits.

Her hairline is receded so far back that it looks like she's missing a huge patch of hair, but it's just her forehead. Ick. It's like male-pattern baldness. Reminds me of Bruce Willis in the late 80's, early 90's.

Elite Member

One thing you used to be able to count on with Britney in her glory days was that she always looked great. Beautiful hair, great smile, glowing skin, nice clothes...........

Now she just looks dirty and sweaty.

Kim Vo totally just lost all credibility.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Haha, Beeyotch, I covet Britney's high forehead. I have a low one and used to tweeze my hairline (ouch) to make it seem higher. Maybe it's a grass-is-always-greener thing, but I find high, prominent foreheads to be ideal in women. Marilyn Monroe and Rita Hayworth both had electrolysis on their hairlines to "enlarge" their foreheads..

Elite Member

He's supposedly going back in the next week to continue working on her hair.

To me the more pressing matter is that she was at a dance studio with no support for those boobies
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

The drugs have really aged her face...she looks like she's in her late 30's anyway, maybe older. She's got no color, her skin is all broken out from the meth...that's just bad.

Burn the boots, that would be step one. Step two--shower. Step three--bring in hair and makeup.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDecember View Post
    Haha, Beeyotch, I covet Britney's high forehead. I have a low one and used to tweeze my hairline (ouch) to make it seem higher. Maybe it's a grass-is-always-greener thing, but I find high, prominent foreheads to be ideal in women. Marilyn Monroe and Rita Hayworth both had electrolysis on their hairlines to "enlarge" their foreheads..
    I have a small forehead, about 2, maybe 2.5 inches from the top of my brows to my hairline. I think it's a trait common in hispanics at least. Sometimes I want it a little higher, but I'd never do electrolysis for it, or pluck my hairline (ouch indeed!) Don't want it that bad, and nobody probably notices as much as me.

Hasn't Britney cured you of wanting a high forehead?? She makes me grateful for my own little forehead.

*eta I just remembered who else had laser hair removal to lift their hairline: Catherine Zeta Jones and Jennifer Aniston.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    One thing you used to be able to count on with Britney in her glory days was that she always looked great. Beautiful hair, great smile, glowing skin, nice clothes...........

Now she just looks dirty and sweaty.
    Yes, but back then she had people to do all the hair, makeup and clothes.

What you see now is Britney left to her own devices. This is a girl who spends thousands of dollars on clothes yet can't pull together a decent outfit to save her life. She dresses like someone whose house was on fire so they just threw on the first thing they found crumpled on the floor.

Her skin is horrible and she definitely has no makeup skills, other than smearing on some red lipstick. And obviously no one ever taught her how to use a hairbrush!

At least she still has her nice teeth.

Yes waiter, I would like to upgrade from shit soup, to shit sandwich please....still gross if you ask me!
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Someone needs a friggin magic wand to fix Britney's looks.

Lynne Spears was in the kitchen cooking.

bulshit. That woman has only cooked once in her life & the whole family had freaking diarrhea for a whole month.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Britney's Gorgeous Makeover

Hairstylist, Kim Vo, spent four long hours doing Britney's rat's nest the other day and this is the final result. It went from looking like a dirty rat's nest to looking like.....a dirty snake's nest. I'm trying to look for turtle eggs in there. Horrendous.
    The key words in the above are 'the other day'. She probably did a great job the other day but Britney loved it so much she didn't do a thing such as wash, change clothes, brush hair etc since then. And this is the end result after a few days. She probably still thinks she looks great. This girl needs serious help!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information